A cosmetologist or cosmetic surgeon is a medical physician who specializes in the alternation, reconstruction and restoration of the human body is known as a “cosmetologist” or “cosmetic surgeon”.
1 Top Certified Cosmetologists in Abbottabad
Also known as Doctor of Cosmetology and کاسمیٹولوجسٹ
MBBS, FCPS (Dermatologist)
Cosmetology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with non-surgical and surgical treatments for enhancing the facial features and appearance of a person.
Who is a Cosmetologist?
A cosmetologist is an expert medical doctor in the field of cosmetology. A cosmetologist basically deals with the alternation, restoration and reconstruction of the human body.
Cosmetologists are often confused with plastic surgeons, however, a cosmetologist specializes majorly in aesthetic medicine while a plastic surgeon deals with the reconstruction of the human body due to any trauma or illness.
Types of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists can provide both non-surgical and surgical treatments for aesthetic purposes. For this purpose, they can simply practice as a general aesthetic medicine specialist or get additional training for surgical treatments.
They can further opt for specialization in the field of dermatology, plastic surgery etc. Therefore, due to different services and treatment, they can be further categorized as cosmetic dermatologists, skin specialists, estheticians, hair transplant doctors or aesthetic medicine doctors.
Common Names of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists in Abbottabad are also known as
- Doctors of Cosmetology
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Doctors of Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialists
Cosmetologists in Abbottabad
Abbottabad- the 40th largest city of Pakistan, also known as the “city of pines” is one of the strategically important cities. From one of the highest literary regions to the tourism hub, Abbottabad also caters to the advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Abbottabad to benefit from advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cosmetologists in Abbottabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Cosmetologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best doctors of cosmetology in Abbottabad are:
- Actinic keratosis
- Latex allergy
- Contact dermatitis
- Spider veins
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin blemishes
- Skin irritation
- Fine lines
- Discolouration of skin
- Hair damage
- Hair loss
- Nail problems
- Varicose veins
- Skin scars
- Crow’s feet skin issue
- Sun-damaged skin
- Saggy skin
Services and Treatments by Cosmetologists in Abbottabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best cosmetology doctors in Abbottabad are:
- General Cosmetology- Accessing and treating all kinds of skin issues for aesthetic purposes.
- Moles- Providing the best medical care for all types of moles.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Hydrafacial- The skin is deeply cleansed, exfoliated and hydrated by this treatment.
- Facelift- A cosmetic treatment used for improving tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Cryotherapy- It is a procedure to remove warts and moles in the minimum possible time.
- Microneedling- It is a dermaroller procedure using small needles to prick the skin of the patient. This treatment aims to generate new skin tissues and collagen for firmer, smoother and toned skin.
- Dermabrasion- The appearance of the skin is improved by this skin exfoliating technique. It is done by treating fine wrinkles, scar tissue etc.
- Acne treatment- Targeting the sweat glands, skin cells and bacteria to help cure acne.
- Facial Brightening Treatment- A deep cellular level brightening facial treatment for glowing skin.
- Whitening Injections- It’s a total body whitening treatment using anti-ageing therapy, glutathione and glutathione boosters.
- Vampire Face Lift- It is one of the revolutionary cosmetology proceduress that helps to restore the elasticity of the skin. New skin cells and tissues are generated using a person’s own platelets, the structure of the skin is improved.
- Acne Deep Clear Laser- Using advanced laser technology acne, acne redness and hyperpigmentation using acne is treated.
- Hair restoration- Treating hair loss by medication, PRP treatment and hair transplant surgery.
- Laser and Cosmetic Surgery- Using cosmetic injections, laser and other procedures to enhance the appearance of the skin.
- Laser Hair Removal- Unwanted facial and other body removal using laser therapy.
- Sclerotherapy- A procedure used to treat varicose and spider vein.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is a derma technique in which unwanted fat from the body is removed by liposuction.
Other common cosmetology services and treatment include:
- Buttock Lift
- Brow lift
- Chin augmentation
- Malar, cheek augmentation
- Forehead lifts
- Nose reshaping
- Soft tissue filler
- Spectra Facial
- Fat Injections and Fat Grafting
Our top cosmetologist in Abbottabad will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cosmetologists in Abbottabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cosmetologists from every part of Abbottabad. Healthwire’s male and female best cosmetologists in Abbottabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top cosmetologists in Abbottabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cosmetologist in Abbottabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Abbottabad
Frequently Asked Questions
The first visits are usually simple, as the cosmetologists take their time in observing the condition of your skin or hair. Nothing complex or long is done on the first visit. For common skin procedures or facial enhancing treatment, a cosmetologist will simply diagnose the skin or hair problem and prescribe a treatment, mostly in the form of medicines or ointment or can even provide you skin improving facials.
Every individual has a different type and nature of the skin. Therefore it is always best to visit a cosmetologist to know better about your skin needs and wants. However, one thing that all cosmetologists advise regardless of your age is the use of sunscreen and hydration for your skin.
If you are suffering from any skin, hair or nail issue, you need to visit the cosmetologist without any delay. The reason being that skin issues need to be addressed urgently. If however, you are unsure about how often you need to see a cosmetologist, you can ask your primary healthcare provider or general physician for their recommendation. From consultation to treatment, your cosmetologist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
Cosmetologists and cosmetic surgeons are the same, as they both use various non-surgical and surgical methods to alter, reconstruct and restore the human body to particularly enhance the appearance of a person.
A cosmetologist uses non-surgical to surgical treatment of the alternation, reconstruction and restoration of the human body. Cosmetologists are often confused with plastic surgeons. But, cosmetic surgeons majorly deal with enhancing the appearance of a person. While plastic surgeons deal with the reconstruction of the facial and other body defects due to any disease, burns, traumas or birth defects such as the cleft palate.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a cosmetologist: The type of skin or hair issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your skin or hair concern and the cosmetology treatment you want. The cosmetologist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best cosmetologist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best cosmetologists near you in Abbottabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best cosmetologist in Abbottabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best cosmetologists in Abbottabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a cosmetologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified cosmetologist in Abbottabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best cosmetologist in Abbottabad. Find a list of the best cosmetologists in Abbottabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.