Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Endocrinologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
11 Top Certified Endocrinologists in Islamabad
Also known as Endocrinology Doctor, Hormone Doctor, Thyroid Doctor, Thyroid Specialist, Mahir-e-Hormone and ہارمونز کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
General Physician.Endocrinologist.Diabetologist.Internal Medicine Specialist
6 Years Experience
MBBS, M. PHIL
Cardiologist.General Physician.Endocrinologist.Diabetologist.Internal Medicine Specialist
MBBS, FCPS, MCPS, DIP-CARD
MBBS, MD (Medicine)
MBBS, BSC, Mphil, MHPE
MBBS, MRCP (UK)
Who is an Endocrinologist?
An endocrinologist is a specialized medical doctor in the field of endocrinology who helps patients in diagnosing and treating diseases plus disorders related to endocrine glands (thyroid gland, pituitary glands, adrenal glands, pancreas, testes and ovaries).
Endocrinology deals with hormonal issues. These hormones can affect our growth, body metabolism and even reproductive system. The specialists, endocrinologists, in this field can practice general endocrinology or can opt for further specialization. This involves further training and research fellowships.
Some of the major and common endocrinology subspecialties include the following 8 types of specialists:
- General Endocrinologists- All kinds of general endocrinology services and treatments are catered by these specialists.
- Internal Medicine Endocrinologists- These specialists deal with various illnesses, thus, they treat a wide range of patients.
- Reproductive Endocrinologists- These specialists have expertise in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics.
- Pediatric Endocrinologists- Endocrine health issues in children and teenagers are treated by these specialists.
- Endocrine Oncologists- These specialists deal with the diagnosis and treatment of tumour production due to hormones.
- Neuroendocrinologists- These specialists are responsible for the treatment of the disease that interlinks both hormones and the brain.
- Thyroid Disease Specialists- These are the specialists who are experts in treating all kinds of thyroid-related diseases and disorders.
- Nuclear Medicine Endocrinologists- These endocrinologists are experts in nuclear medicine. Not only do they diagnose the disease but also help in radionuclide therapy.
Endocrinologists in Islamabad
Islamabad-the capital city of Pakistan is the fourth largest populated city in the country. People from all over the country visit Islamabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best endocrinologists in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Common Diseases and Conditions Treated by Thyroid Specialists in Islamabad
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top endocrinologist in Islamabad are Adrenal disorders (Addison’s disease, Cushing’s disease), Diabetes, Gestational diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, growth and developmental problems in children (gigantism, short stature, precocious puberty, delayed puberty, disorders of sexual differentiation), osteoporosis, menopause, amenorrhea, PCOS, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), endometriosis, multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) syndrome, male infertility, female infertility, thyroid diseases (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Grave’s disease etc), Pituitary Tumours, Paget’s Disease, Thyroid Cancer etc.
Services and Treatments by Hormone Doctors in Islamabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best thyroid specialist in Islamabad are:
- General medication and treatment for all kinds of endocrine system diseases plus disorders.
- Glucocorticoid Pills- These pills are prescribed by endocrinologists to treat people suffering from pituitary or adrenal gland issues.
- Growth Hormone Therapy- Treating growth hormone disorders in children and adults using growth hormone injections.
- Hormonal Birth Control- This treatment is used to treat PCOS, PMS and endometriosis in order to prevent postmenstrual osteoporosis.
- Insulin and other drugs for diabetes.
- Testerone Replacement
- Testosterone Replacement Drugs
Other specialized services that an endocrinologist in Islamabad offers include Adrenalectomy, Thyroidectomy, Hypertension Treatment, Goitre Treatment, Gigantism and Acromegaly, Metabolic Disorders, Radioiodine Ablation, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery.
Our best endocrinologists in Islamabad will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Endocrinology Doctor in Islamabad- Book Appointment
Healthwire has made your query for “endocrinologist near me in Islamabad” extremely easy. Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert male and best female endocrinologist in Islamabad.
Whether it’s a top endocrinologist in Islamabad or any thyroid doctor near, your appointment booking with a thyroid specialist in Islamabad has never been this easy. Before booking you can explore the experience, fees, consulting hours, practising hours, expertise and services of all the doctors of endocrinology in Islamabad.
To book an appointment with the best endocrinologist in Islamabad you can call at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan subject to their availability hours. For more information, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
Endocrinologists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Endocrinologist in Islamabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Endocrinologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Endocrinologist near you in Islamabad.
To connect with the most experienced Endocrinologist in Islamabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Endocrinologist in the Islamabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing