Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Dentist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
191 Top Certified Dentist in Islamabad
Also known as Dental Surgeon, Teeth Doctor, Doctor of Dentistry, Oral Health Doctor, Oral Health Specialist, Oral Health Consultant, Dandan-saaz/ دندان ساز دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر
3 Years Experience
2 Years Experience
BS Prosthetist & Orthotist
9 Years Experience
BDS, MSc, MDS(PGR)
8 Years Experience
BDS, RDS , MClinDent (UK), Consultant at AFID
7 Years Experience
2 Years Experience
8 Years Experience
BDS, RDS, MClinDent (UK), Consultant Shifa College of Dentistry
2 Years Experience
3 Years Experience
Who is a Dentist?
A dentist (دندان ساز) is a medical expert in the field of dentistry. A dentist is responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of oral diseases and disorders.
What Does a Dentist Do?
A dentist (دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر) performs many duties such as diagnosing oral health problem. Other than this, dentists in Islamabad perform a variety of dental procedures and are responsible for educating people about good dental hygiene. From children to adults, top dentists are responsible for addressing oral health problems and providing solutions.
Why Should I Visit a Dentist?
You need to find a dentist near you after 6 months for your regular dental checkups. Besides, there are many reasons to visit a dentist if you are suffering from a toothache, swollen gums, bleeding gums, bad breath, preventive oral care, pain/discomfort, maintenance and overall dental hygiene.
Top Dentists in Islamabad
Islamabad-the capital city of Pakistan is the fourth largest populated city in the country. Islamabad is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultant dentists to specialist dental surgeons, you can easily find the best dentist or dental surgeons near you in Islamabad as per your need. Consultation in Islamabad with any best male and female dentists for all kinds of oral health concerns is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
A PMC certified dentist in Islamabad can simply practice general dentistry or can opt for sub-specialized fields of dentistry. These sub-specialities are divided based upon the different dental services. Majorly, there are 7 different types of specialist best dentists in Islamabad.
- Oral Medicine Specialist or General Dentist- General dentists in Islamabad provide general oral care without any surgical treatment. These dentists treat regular dental checkups, teeth cleaning and toothache issues and are one of the most common types of dentists in Islamabad.
- Endodontist (Tooth Root Dentist)- These are specialist dentists for root canals catering tooth nerve health issues. When the tooth is decaying, you can easily opt for root canal treatment from the top endodontist in Islamabad.
- Orthodontist (Alignment Dentist)- These specialized dentists are responsible for treating teeth and jaw illnesses. The best orthodontist in Islamabad uses retainers, braces, wires and other devices to treat teeth and jaw illnesses.
- Periodontist (Gum Specialist)- All the gums related diseases and disorders are treated by periodontists. The expert periodontist in Islamabad provides a specialized gums issues treatment.
- Prosthodontist (Restoration Dentist)- Best dental surgeons in Islamabad provide the services of cosmetic dentistry, repair teeth, jawbones and in particular improve the teeth appearance by veneers, teeth whitening. The best-certified prosthodontist in Islamabad also uses bridges, crowns and dentures for teeth and jaw for treatments.
- Pedodontist (Pediatric Dentist)- These dental doctors are experts in specially treating all kinds of dental health issues of children.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons- These dental surgeons are responsible for providing specialized treatment for teeth and jaw issues. Also known as oral pathologists, these best dental surgeons in Islamabad are experts in performing surgical treatments for oral illnesses and disorders. These dentists also work together with ENT specialists due to their expertise.
Apart from the aforementioned dental specialist in Islamabad, there are other specialists dentist which are as follows:
- Implant Dentist
- Geriatric dentist
- Forensic dentist
Which Diseases and Conditions are Treated by a Best Dentist in Islamabad?
In Islamabad, a certified dentist is able to treat all kinds of teeth and mouth-related conditions. Here is the list of common teeth related issues in Pakistan that a dental doctor in Islamabad is able to treat.
- Dental Caries (cavities and tooth decay)
- Chipped teeth
- Impacted teeth
- Teeth Sensitivity
- Teeth Alignment Issues
- Gum Diseases (bleeding gums, swollen gums, gingivitis)
- Wisdom teeth problems
- Plaque/ Tartar
- TMJ disorders
- Oral cancer
Which Dental Procedures Can I Expect From a Male or Female Dentist in Islamabad?
- Bonding- Teeth that are chipped, discolored, fractured or decayed are repaired by this treatment by using a mixture of resin and tints to whiten your teeth. You can find the best dentists near me for bonding and other relevant procedures.
- Braces- In order to align or correct the teeth and solve bite-related problems, braces are used by dentists in Islamabad. Braces are also used to straighten the teeth.
- Bridges and Implants- In order to replace the missing teeth, top dental surgeons in Islamabad can recommend you to go for bridges and implants. False teeth are actually bridges that are used to bind with the neighboring teeth.
- Crowns and Caps- A cap or crown is a cover that is used to repair misshaped, broken, decayed or badly stained teeth. These crowns and caps are made of different synthetic materials and can be recommended by the top dentists in Islamabad accordingly.
- Tooth Extractions- A tooth that is damaged beyond repair is extracted. Even the permanent tooth can be extracted if needed.
- Fillings and Repairs- These procedures are used for restorative purposes. It is one of the most common procedures used by the best dentists in Islamabad.
- Gum Surgery- This surgery is done by the dental surgeon in Islamabad in the case of gingivitis and periodontitis when the disease becomes quite severe.
- Teeth Whitening- Teeth whitening is opted to improve the teeth colour and remove the plaque or tartar build-up as well. You can find the best dentists near me to go for teeth whitening procedures.
- Root Canals- Abscessed or diseased teeth are treated by root canals. Decayed, cracked or injured teeth are deeply cleaned and sealed to prevent the microbial invasion by the best endodontist in Islamabad.
- Oral Cancer Examination- In this procedure top dentists in Islamabad look for the potential signs and symptoms of oral cancer.
Our dentists in the best hospital/dental clinic in Islamabad will carefully examine the condition of your dental health issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
How Can I Easily “Book Appointment” with the Best Dentist in Islamabad?
Connecting with the certified and best-reviewed dentist in Islamabad has become very easy. Whether it's the male or female dentist in Islamabad, you can easily book an appointment with a dentist of your choice anywhere, anytime.
Healthwire’s male and female dentists and dental surgeons are famous for their extensive treatment. Our dentists are practising in well-reputed best dental clinics in Islamabad.
To book an appointment with the top 10 dentists in Islamabad you can visit healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989/02137130261. You can also opt for “online consultation” with our expert dentists anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Dentists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Dentist in Islamabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Dentist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Dentist near you in Islamabad.
To connect with the most experienced Dentist in Islamabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Dentist in the Islamabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing