Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Dentist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
404 Top Certified Dentist in Karachi
Also known as Dental Surgeon, Teeth Doctor, Doctor of Dentistry, Oral Health Doctor, Oral Health Specialist, Oral Health Consultant, Dandan-saaz/ دندان ساز دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر
5 Years Experience
4 Years Experience
9 Years Experience
7 Years Experience
10 Years Experience
18 Years Experience
MSc, BDS, MDTFED
Dentist.Maxillofacial Surgeon.Cosmetic Dentist
11 Years Experience
BDS, RDS, C-Ortho, C-Endo, C-Implant
10 Years Experience
BDS, MSc, C-Ortho, C-Implant
27 Years Experience
Who is a Dentist?
A dentist (دندان ساز) is a medical expert in the field of dentistry. A dentist is responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of oral diseases and disorders.
What Does a Dentist Do?
A dentist (دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر) performs many duties such as diagnosing oral health problem. Other than this, dentists in Karachi perform a variety of dental procedures and are responsible for educating people about good dental hygiene. From children to adults, top dentists are responsible for addressing oral health problems and providing solutions.
Why Should I Visit a Dentist?
You need to find a dentist near you after 6 months for your regular dental checkups. Besides, there are many reasons to visit a dentist if you are suffering from a toothache, swollen gums, bleeding gums, bad breath, preventive oral care, pain/discomfort, maintenance and overall dental hygiene.
Top Dentists in Karachi
Karachi- the capital of Sindh, is the most populated city in Pakistan. It is ranked as a beta-global city. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultant dentists to specialist dental surgeons, you can easily find the best dentist or dental surgeons near you in Karachi as per your need. Consultation in Karachi with any best male and female dentists for all kinds of oral health concerns is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
A PMC certified dentist in Karachi can simply practice general dentistry or can opt for sub-specialized fields of dentistry. These sub-specialities are divided based upon the different dental services. Majorly, there are 7 different types of specialist best dentists in Karachi.
- Oral Medicine Specialist or General Dentist- General dentists in Karachi provide general oral care without any surgical treatment. These dentists treat regular dental checkups, teeth cleaning and toothache issues and are one of the most common types of dentists in Karachi.
- Endodontist (Tooth Root Dentist)- These are specialist dentists for root canals catering tooth nerve health issues. When the tooth is decaying, you can easily opt for root canal treatment from the top endodontist in Karachi.
- Orthodontist (Alignment Dentist)- These specialized dentists are responsible for treating teeth and jaw illnesses. The best orthodontist in Karachi uses retainers, braces, wires and other devices to treat teeth and jaw illnesses.
- Periodontist (Gum Specialist)- All the gums related diseases and disorders are treated by periodontists. The expert periodontist in Karachi provides a specialized gums issues treatment.
- Prosthodontist (Restoration Dentist)- Best dental surgeons in Karachi provide the services of cosmetic dentistry, repair teeth, jawbones and in particular improve the teeth appearance by veneers, teeth whitening. The best-certified prosthodontist in Karachi also uses bridges, crowns and dentures for teeth and jaw for treatments.
- Pedodontist (Pediatric Dentist)- These dental doctors are experts in specially treating all kinds of dental health issues of children.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons- These dental surgeons are responsible for providing specialized treatment for teeth and jaw issues. Also known as oral pathologists, these best dental surgeons in Karachi are experts in performing surgical treatments for oral illnesses and disorders. These dentists also work together with ENT specialists due to their expertise.
Apart from the aforementioned dental specialist in Karachi, there are other specialists dentist which are as follows:
- Implant Dentist
- Geriatric dentist
- Forensic dentist
Which Diseases and Conditions are Treated by a Best Dentist in Karachi?
In Karachi, a certified dentist is able to treat all kinds of teeth and mouth-related conditions. Here is the list of common teeth related issues in Pakistan that a dental doctor in Karachi is able to treat.
- Dental Caries (cavities and tooth decay)
- Chipped teeth
- Impacted teeth
- Teeth Sensitivity
- Teeth Alignment Issues
- Gum Diseases (bleeding gums, swollen gums, gingivitis)
- Wisdom teeth problems
- Plaque/ Tartar
- TMJ disorders
- Oral cancer
Which Dental Procedures Can I Expect From a Male or Female Dentist in Karachi?
- Bonding- Teeth that are chipped, discolored, fractured or decayed are repaired by this treatment by using a mixture of resin and tints to whiten your teeth. You can find the best dentists near me for bonding and other relevant procedures.
- Braces- In order to align or correct the teeth and solve bite-related problems, braces are used by dentists in Karachi. Braces are also used to straighten the teeth.
- Bridges and Implants- In order to replace the missing teeth, top dental surgeons in Karachi can recommend you to go for bridges and implants. False teeth are actually bridges that are used to bind with the neighboring teeth.
- Crowns and Caps- A cap or crown is a cover that is used to repair misshaped, broken, decayed or badly stained teeth. These crowns and caps are made of different synthetic materials and can be recommended by the top dentists in Karachi accordingly.
- Tooth Extractions- A tooth that is damaged beyond repair is extracted. Even the permanent tooth can be extracted if needed.
- Fillings and Repairs- These procedures are used for restorative purposes. It is one of the most common procedures used by the best dentists in Karachi.
- Gum Surgery- This surgery is done by the dental surgeon in Karachi in the case of gingivitis and periodontitis when the disease becomes quite severe.
- Teeth Whitening- Teeth whitening is opted to improve the teeth colour and remove the plaque or tartar build-up as well. You can find the best dentists near me to go for teeth whitening procedures.
- Root Canals- Abscessed or diseased teeth are treated by root canals. Decayed, cracked or injured teeth are deeply cleaned and sealed to prevent the microbial invasion by the best endodontist in Karachi.
- Oral Cancer Examination- In this procedure top dentists in Karachi look for the potential signs and symptoms of oral cancer.
Our dentists in the best hospital/dental clinic in Karachi will carefully examine the condition of your dental health issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
How Can I Easily “Book Appointment” with the Best Dentist in Karachi?
Connecting with the certified and best-reviewed dentist in Karachi has become very easy. Whether it's the male or female dentist in Karachi, you can easily book an appointment with a dentist of your choice anywhere, anytime.
Healthwire’s male and female dentists and dental surgeons are famous for their extensive treatment. Our dentists are practising in well-reputed best dental clinics in Karachi.
To book an appointment with the top 10 dentists in Karachi you can visit healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989/02137130261. You can also opt for “online consultation” with our expert dentists anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Dentists in Top Hospitals of Karachi
Doctors for Treatment in Karachi
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Dentist in Karachi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Dentist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Dentist near you in Karachi.
To connect with the most experienced Dentist in Karachi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Dentist in the Karachi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing