Who is a General Physician?
A general physician is a doctor who specialises in general health and provides nonsurgical treatments. All general physicians are trained in general medicine and healthcare procedures before undergoing any further specializations.
جنرل فزیشن ایسے ڈاکٹر کو کہتے ہیں جو سرجری اور آپریشن جیسی طبی سہولیات مہیا نہیں کرتا بلکہ صحت کو برقرار رکھنے اور اس میں بہتری لانے کے لیے مشورے دیتا ہے اور ادویات تجویز کرتا ہے۔ تمام جنرل فزیشن مختلف امراض کے لیے مؤثر ادویات تجویز کرنے کی ٹریننگ حاصل کرتے ہیں اور اگر کسی مریض کو شوگر جیسی دائمی بیماری لاحق ہو تو اسے متعلقہ ڈاکٹر کی طرف رجوع کرنے کا مشورہ دیتے ہیں۔
General Physicians in Lahore
There are 5000+ PMC-certified registered general physicians in Lahore. Apart from being the capital of Punjab, Lahore is the second largest populated city in Pakistan. People from all over the country, visit Lahore to get the latest diagnoses and treatments from top-reviewed general physicians.
When to see a General Physician?
You can consult with a general physician if you have common ailments like fever, common cold, allergies, dizzy spells, etc. if you are confused about your symptoms, then it's always best to visit a general physician first. He/She may guide you further on your condition and to a specialist.
A general physician may also be trained in general surgery, which is why some general physicians in Lahore may perform general surgeries like appendix removal, lump removal, emergency trauma surgery, etc.
What General Health Services are Provided Treated by a General Physician in Lahore?
In Lahore, a certified general physician is able to treat all kinds of medical conditions and work along with their general practice. Some of the common general physician services and treatments offered by a top general physician in Lahore are:
- Internal Medicine - prescribing medicine for fever, cold, flu, nausea, body temperature, and other common ailments.
- Diagnostic Services - Different tests and procedures are run by a specialist to determine the underlying cause of the health issue. Emergency Services- Most Medical Practitioners also provide emergency family medicine, trauma care, holistic care, and other means of medicine.
- Surgical Services - Some medical Specialists have further advanced practice in surgical services. The majority of the medical specialists are specialized in performing minor surgeries such as moles, skin warts, small cysts, skin grafting, and skin lesions.
- Preventive Care - Preventive Care - Almost all medical specialists have been highly trained in advanced practices of preventive healthcare with a comprehensive health plan outlined for the patient.
How to Choose Top General Physician in Lahore?
To choose the best dermatologist near you via Healthwire, always consider the following points:
- Years of experience
- Qualification of Doctor
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- PMC Verified Check
You can also get help through online video consultation from a certified dermatologist via Healthwire.
Best General Physicians in Lahore- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s female and male best General Physicians in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best health doctors in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at Healthwire. To book an appointment you can call 042-32500989/021-37130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.