Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
61 Top Certified Neurologists/Brain Specialists in Lahore
Neurologists in Lahore are also known as Brain Doctors, Neuro Physicians, Neuro Specialists, Neuro Consultants, Doctors of Neurology, Brain Specialist, Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab, دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
16 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
9 Years Experience
MBBS , MD Neurologist
31 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, MRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine
15 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS (Neuro Surgery)
8 Years Experience
12 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, Fellowship in Stroke Medicine
8 Years Experience
17 Years Experience
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist isa medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of the various diseases and disorders of the nervous system.
If you experience the signs and symptoms of neurological problems, you can search for a best neurologist near me to seek out medical advice.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists- These neurologists provide medication and treatment for all kinds of headache.
- Clinical Neurologists- These brain doctors deal with the diagnosis of nerve diseases and diagnostic tests related to other brain disorders.
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists- These brain specialists mainly treat neuromuscular disorders because the nervous system and neuromuscular systems are linked.
- Neuro-Oncologists- These specialist neurologists are involved in treating tumors of the brain and nervous system.
- Neurocritical Care Specialists- Neurological disorders and traumatic brain injuries are treated by these specialist doctors.
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists- These brain doctors in Lahore are trained in evaluating and treating people with autonomic disorders.
- Pediatric Neurologists- All the brain plus nervous system disorders and diseases of children and teenagers are treated by these neurologists.
- Interventional Neurologists- These brain specialists instead of using open surgery, use advanced radiology imaging and 3D technology, diagnose and treat diseases.
- Neurosurgeons- These neuro physicians are experts in providing surgical treatment for diseases plus disorders of the brain.
- Sleep Medicine Specialists- These are specialist neurologists who treat sleeping disorders due to neurological issues in patients.
- Neuropsychologists- These neuro doctors near you are involved in neuropsychological testing to check the specific impairments in the brain and their severity level.
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Lahore
Lahore-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neuro physicians in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Lahore are:
- Progressive brain disorders (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease)
- Brain tumors
- Brain trauma/ injury
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Movement disorders
- Memory problems (Dementia)
- Brain disorders (Multiple sclerosis, Tourette’s Syndrome)
- Brain inflammation problems (Meningitis)
- Stroke/ Seizures
- Spinal cord disorder
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Lahore
Neuro Physicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Lahore are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)- In this procedure, electrodes are placed on the person’s head by a specialist technician converted from electrical signals into patterns.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose brain diseases.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Lahore can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Lahore will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Lahore - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Lahore are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at Healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Lahore you can call at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Neurologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurologist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurologist near you in Lahore.
To connect with the most experienced Neurologist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurologist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing