Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Pulmonologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
69 Top-Certified Pulmonologists/Lung Specialists in Lahore
Also known as, chest specialist, lungs specialist, chest doctor, lungs doctor, ماہر امراض سینه.
Pulmonologist.Sleep Medicine Specialist.Respirologist.Critical Care Physician
20 Years Experience
MBBS , Diplomate American Board in Pulmonary Medicine , Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine
29 Years Experience
MBBS, FRCP, MRCP, FCCP
51 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS, FCCP, MD
12 Years Experience
33 Years Experience
MBBS, MD I Medicine , MCPS ( Pulmonology )
42 Years Experience
Pulmonology is a medical specialty that covers the health of the respiratory system, including asthma, tuberculosis, etc. It is a branch of internal medicine that treats many lung conditions, such as lung cancer, etc.
Who is a Pulmonologist?
A pulmonologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases. Pulmonary doctors treat all the diseases related to the respiratory system, including lungs and other breathing organs.
Types of Pulmonologist in Lahore
Pulmonology has further subspecialties that deal with specific conditions and covers the treatments by concentrating on patient demographics.
Here are some subspecialties within pulmonology:
- Critical care medicine- A medicine specialty that deals with patients who suffer from life-threatening conditions.
- Neuromuscular disease- It is a subspecialty of pulmonology that covers many diseases that damage the muscles functioning, directly or indirectly.
- Obstructive lung disease- Such specialty deals with all respiratory diseases that are caused by airway obstruction.
- Lung transplantation- It is a surgical procedure that covers the replacement of the patient’s diseased lungs with the donor's healthy lungs.
- Sleep-disordered breathing- A study that covers the sleep disorder in which breathing stops or starts repeatedly.
- Interstitial lung disease- A term for pulmonary fibrosis, indicates inflammation and scarring of the interstitium.
- Interventional pulmonology- Lungs Doctors who specialize in this study use endoscopy and other tools to diagnose and treat lungs and chest conditions.
Pulmonologists in Lahore
Lahore-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From lung consultants to lung specialists, you can easily find the best lung doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Best Pulmonologists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
What Diseases and Disorders are Treated by Lungs Specialists?
Diseases and disorders dealt with by Lungs Doctors in Lahore are:
- General pulmonary care
- Pulmonary emphysema treatment
- Asthma care
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Lung biopsy
- Lung transplant
- Cystic fibrosis treatment
- Pulmonary hypertension treatment
- Blood gas analysis
What Services and Treatments are offered by Lungs Specialists/ Pulmonologists in Lahore/?
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best Lung specialists in Lahore are:
- Asthma- Pulmonologist Lahore deals with the narrow or inflamed airways that make it difficult to breathe.
- Cystic fibrosis- There is a mucus build-up in your lungs that forms cystic fibrosis. It is commonly caused by gene changes.
- Lungs Cancer- Starts in the cells of your lungs that interrupt in intake of oxygen what you inhale and carbon dioxide what you exhale.
- Emphysema- Pulmonologists deal with this disease that damages the air sacs in your lungs.
- Pulmonary hypertension- A disease that causes high blood pressure in the arteries of your lungs.
- Bronchiectasis- Lungs Doctors deal with bronchiectasis which develops as a result of permanent enlargement of parts of the lungs' airways.
- COVID-19 pneumonia- Lung specialists treat COVID-19 pneumonia which causes severe breathing problems and respiratory failure.
- Bronchitis- Pulmonologists in Lahore deal with inflamed airways that cause extra cough and lead to extra mucus production.
- Tuberculosis- A Pulmonology doctor treats the bacteria that cause infection, tuberculosis.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) - Includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Our best lung specialists/ doctors will carefully examine the condition of your lung tissue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Pulmonologists in Lahore - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert lungs doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female best lung specialists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our Best Pulmonologists in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best female lung specialists in Lahore you can call at 04232500989/ 02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Pulmonologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Pulmonologist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Pulmonologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Pulmonologist near you in Lahore.
To connect with the most experienced Pulmonologist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Pulmonologist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing