Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Urologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
107 Top-Certified Urologists in Lahore
Urologists in Lahore are also known as Urology Consultant, Genitourinary Physician, Genitourinary Doctor, Urinary Tract Specialist, Bladder Specialist - ماہِر علم البول
11 Years Experience
34 Years Experience
30 Years Experience
1 Years Experience
18 Years Experience
12 Years Experience
Who is a Urologist?
A urologist is the specialist doctor who diagnoses and treats illnesses and disorders of the urinary tract. A urologist also provides services and treatments for male reproductive tract health issues.
What Does a Urologist Do?
A urologist performs many duties such as diagnosing the problems of the urinary tract infections in both male and female. They also provides services and treatments regarding male reproductive part issues.
Why Should I Visit a Urologist?
You need to find a urologist near you after 6 months or the time decided by your urologist in Lahore for your regular Urinary tract checkup or male reproductive tract analysis. Besides, there can be many reasons for you to visit a urologist near you such as inflamed prostate and UTIs.
Best Urologists in Lahore
Lahore-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best urologist in Lahore as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Urologists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Best urologists in Lahore can practice as general urologists or specialize in the sub-field of urology. Based on the services and treatments, urologists are divided into various categories.
Given below are some types of specialist best urologists in Lahore.
- Pediatric Urologists- These best urologists in Lahore are specialists who diagnose and treat children’s urinary tract problems.
- Endourologists- These urologists have specialization in navigating and diagnosing problems related to the urinary tract and associated organs including the bladder, ureter, bladder, kidneys, etc.
- Urological Surgeons- These urologists are specialized in performing surgical procedures related to the urinary tract and reproductive tract.
- Male Urologists- Urologists that treat the diseases and disorders of the urinary tract and male reproductive tracts come under the category of your query of “urologist near me male”.
- Female Urologists- As indicated by the name, this type of female urologist in Lahore deals with the diagnosis and treatment of the female urinary tract and reproductive system.
- Neuro-urologists- These specialists work on bladder diseases occurring in relation to neurological disorders and spinal injuries.
- Reconstructive Urologists- Reconstructive urologists are the ones that ensure normal urinary function by treating physical abnormalities. These procedures are meant to repair and recreate the distorted areas of urinary tracts due to any injury, birth defects, medical conditions, etc.
- Transitional Urologists- These best urologists in Lahore continue treating childhood urological conditions reaching adolescence. Transitional urologists have a vast understanding of the complexities of pediatric and adolescent urology.
- Oncology Urologist- Oncology urologists are the ones who diagnose and treat cancers of the urinary tract and reproductive organs.
Which Diseases and Disorders are Treated by Best Urologists in Lahore?
The best urologist in Lahore treats the following diseases and disorders:
- Urinary voiding problem
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Urinary tract blockages
- Kidney stones (renal calculi)
- Kidney diseases
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Inflamed prostate (prostatitis)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bladder dysfunction
- Bladder inconsistency
- Bladder dysfunction
- Overactive bladder
- Different types of cancer (kidney, bladder, prostate, adrenal gland, testicle)
Which Services and Treatments Can I Expect from the Best Urologists in Lahore?
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best urologist in Lahore are:
- Urinalysis- It is a detailed urine examination that assesses urine disorders, infections, and kidney ailments.
- Lithotripsy- This procedure is aimed to remove kidney stones by using laser and shock waves. These waves break down the stones that pass through urine afterward.
- Cystoscopy- This procedure allows the physician to examine your bladder and urethra linings to diagnose and treat various bladder conditions.
- Ureteroscopy- Ureteroscopy procedure is known to examine the upper urinary tract to diagnose and treat the problems.
- Retrograde Pyelography- This urological procedure is meant to get a detailed x-ray imaging analysis of kidneys and ureters.
- Ureteral Reimplants- This type of surgical procedure is intended to fix the tubes that lead from the bladder to the kidneys. This repositioning is done to clear the blockage of urine.
- Orchiopexy- In orchiopexy, descended testicles are permanently fixed and are moved back to the abdomen or groin region.
- Vasectomy- This is a permanent male birth control method that blocks the sperm's inclusion in semen leading to male inability to reproduce.
- Prostate Biopsy- In this procedure, tissue from the prostate gland is removed and examined, normally performed to diagnose prostate cancer.
- Urolift- This procedure is meant to treat the prostate swelling that results in urinary inhibition.
- Other Prostate Procedures- Other prostate procedures include TUNA (transurethral needle ablation), TURP (transurethral resection of the prostate), TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy), etc.
Our best urologist in Lahore will carefully examine the condition of your urinary issues and will provide you with the best treatment plan.
How Can I Easily “Book Appointment” with the Best Urologists in Lahore?
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert ‘urologists near me’ from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s best male and female urologists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best urologists in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best urologists in Lahore or the top 10 urologists in Pakistan you can call at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Urologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Urologist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Urologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Urologist near you in Lahore.
To connect with the most experienced Urologist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Urologist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing