Yes, an orthopedic surgeon is a specialized doctor for treating all kinds of body pains related to the bones. So whether it’s back pain, joining pain, arthritis etc, you can easily get it treated by a certified orthopedic surgeon.
151 Top-Certified Orthopedic Surgeons/Orthopedic Doctors in Karachi
Also known as Orthopedists, Ortho Doctors, Orthopedic Doctors, Orthopedic Physicians, Orthopedic Specialists, Ortho Surgeons, Orthopaedician, Bone Doctors, Hadiyun ka doctor, Hadiyun ka surgeon, ہڈیوں کا سرجن
Orthopedic Surgeon.Spinal Surgeon
11 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
25 Years Experience
15 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, AO Fellowship, Shoulder Fellowship, FRCS
6 Years Experience
MBBS , FCPS
25 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery)
52 Years Experience
MBBS, FRCS, LMSSA
14 Years Experience
28 Years Experience
Orthopedics or orthopedic surgery is the specialized branch of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of the illnesses and conditions related to the musculoskeletal system such as (joints, tendons, bones, and ligaments).
Who is an Orthopedic Surgeon?
An orthopedic surgeon or orthopedic doctor is a specialist in the field of orthopedic surgery. An orthopedic doctor is responsible for diagnosing and treating bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons-related diseases in people of all age groups.
Types of Orthopedic Surgeons
Depending upon the services and expertise of the best orthopedic doctors in Karachi are further divided into various subspecialties.
Following are the 9 major categories of different types of orthopedic surgeons:
- Orthopedic Doctors- These specialists diagnose and treat orthopedic conditions mostly with non-surgical methods.
- Orthopedic Surgeons- These experts diagnose and treat musculoskeletal system disorders using both surgical and non-surgical methods.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons- These specialized doctors diagnose and treat musculoskeletal problems in the children such as limb and spine deformities along with bone and joint infections.
- Sports Medicine Specialists- These experts prevent and treat injury and illnesses in sports and plan out exercises for the sportspersons.
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeons- Also known as podiatrists, these doctors diagnose and treat conditions and injuries that affect the foot and ankle.
- Joint Replacement Surgeons- It is a subspecialty of orthopedic surgeons that treat damaged joints using specialized instruments.
- Trauma Surgeons- Also known as acute care or critical care surgeons, these surgeons are responsible for treating various critical illnesses and injuries.
- Hand Surgeons- Illnesses and diseases of the hands are treated by these surgeons.
- Orthopedic Oncologists- These specialist orthopedic surgeons are experts in diagnosing and treating cancers of the bones.
Apart from the aforementioned subspecialties, orthopedic surgeons also work with other specialist doctors and surgeons to treat diseases and injuries.
Best Orthopedic Doctors in Karachi
Karachi-the capital of Sindh is the second-largest populated city in Pakistan. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially in Sindh, visit Karachi to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best orthopedic doctors in Karachi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
What Diseases and Disorders are Treated by Orthopedic Surgeons?
Orthopedic surgery is used to diagnose and treat both non-surgically and surgically various diseases plus disorders of bones, ligaments, tendons, and joints. Common diseases and disorders diagnosed and treated by a top orthopedic surgeon Karachi include:
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Bone injury
- Back pain ruptured disk and spinal stenosis
- Sport injuries
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Injuries due to fall
What Services and Treatments are offered by Orthopedic Surgeons in Karachi?
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best orthopedic surgeons in Karachi are nonsurgical and surgical treatments.
Nonsurgical treatments include:
- Exercises- In order to improve the flexibility, strength, and motion of a particular area, orthopedic doctors recommend different exercises to a patient.
- Immobilization- The doctors in this case provide braces, casts, and splint techniques in order to help and heal the patient by preventing additional strain in the affected area.
- Medications- In order to relieve the symptoms of the pain or swelling, orthopedic doctors also recommend medications to the patients.
- Life-Style Changes- To increase the healing of a wound, orthopedic doctors help a patient in managing their diet plan, physical activity, and exercise.
Surgical Treatments Include:
Sometimes when an injury or condition is not treated by conventional non-surgical methods, then orthopedic surgeons or orthopedic doctors have to perform surgery. Some of the surgical procedures used by the best orthopedic surgeons are:
- Arthroscopy- In this procedure, orthopedic doctors use special equipment and a camera for the diagnosis and treatment of joint issues.
- Soft Tissue Repair- Soft tissues, ligaments, and torn tendons are mended in this treatment.
- Osteotomy- Orthopedic surgeons correct bone deformity by re-positioning and cutting the bones.
- Internal Fixation- This is a specialized treatment in which orthopedic doctors use screws, pins, and metal plates to hold and treat broken bones.
- Joint Replacement- This is several levels of the treatment in which arthritic and damaged joints are treated with an artificial or prosthetic joint.
- Release Surgery- This is a specialized form of surgical procedure, in which orthopedic surgeons treat carpal tunnel syndrome. By reducing the pressure on the median nerve, this surgery helps in relieving the symptoms of this disease.
- Spine Surgery- Disorders of the spinal cord are treated in this surgery.
Our best orthopedic doctor in Karachi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Orthopedic Doctors in Karachi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert orthopedic doctors from every part of Karachi. Healthwire’s best male and female orthopedic surgeons in Karachi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top orthopedic surgeons/orthopedic doctors in Karachi are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best orthopedic surgeon in Karachi you can call at 04232500989/ 02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Top Hospitals of Karachi
Doctors for Treatment in Karachi
Male/Female Orthopedic Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions
Orthopedic surgeons are the specialist doctors who deal in the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases plus disorders of the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments etc. They specialize in surgical and non-surgical treatment.
On your first visit, the orthopedic surgeon would ask about your comprehensive medical history, listen to your concern, conduct some tests and check the X-ray and MRI results if you have them and then devise a customized treatment plan according to your condition.
If you are suffering from any sprains, strains, any kind of pain related to bones, joint pain, arthritis or any bone injury, you need to visit an orthopedic surgeon as soon as possible. From consultation to treatment, your orthopedic surgeon will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for an orthopaedic surgeon: The type of health issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your concern and treatment you want whether surgical or non-surgical. The orthopedic surgeon should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best orthopedic surgeon near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best orthopedic surgeons near you in Karachi, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best orthopedic surgeon in Karachi is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best orthopedic surgeons in Karachi or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with an orthopedic surgeon subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified orthopedic surgeon in Karachi via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best orthopedic surgeon in Karachi. Find a list of the best orthopedic surgeons in Karachi providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.