Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Ophthalmologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
167 Best Certified Eye Specialists in Lahore
Also known as an Ophthalmologist, Eye doctor, Optometrist, Optic Surgeon, Oculist, Optometric Physician, Mahir-e-Amraz-e-chashm, ماہر امراض چشم
31 Years Experience
10 Years Experience
35 Years Experience
10 Years Experience
12 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MRCS
10 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MRCS, FRCS
36 Years Experience
MBBS, FRCS, MCPS, DOMS
12 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MS in Pediatric ophthalmology
Who is an Ophthalmologist?
Ophthalmologists are specialized medical experts that diagnose and treat eye and vision problems.
What does an Ophthalmologist do?
An Ophthalmologist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced eye health, eye diseases, and disorders, and treats them accordingly. Most of these specialists start off with general practice and the study of medicine.
What does an Ophthalmologist/Eye Specialist do on your first visit?
Ophthalmologist doctors will first examine your eye, take your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand, and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing.
When should you visit an Ophthalmologist?
After looking for an ‘eye specialist near me’ or ‘eye care near me’ you need to visit an Ophthalmologist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Types of Best Eye Specialist Lahore
Ophthalmologists/best eye specialists Lahore treat different eye conditions There are further 6 sub-specialties of ophthalmologists in the field of ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists- These are the eye specialists who specifically diagnose, treat, and manage retinal diseases, such as diabetic retinopathy or macular degeneration.
- Cornea Specialists- This specialty name indicates that it deals with the retina and its related diseases that cause cornea conditions, including refractive surgery, and corneal transplant.
- Pediatric Specialists- As the name suggests, this specialty deals with eye conditions in infants and children.
- Oculoplastic Surgeon- This specialty treats eyelids problems and eyeball surrounding area. Surgeons also deal in improving facial features through injections and surgeries.
- Neuro-ophthalmologists- These provide treatment for eye problems that occur due to muscle or nerve disorders
- Glaucoma Specialists- This specialty diagnoses and delivers the treatment of glaucoma through different methods, such as laser, surgery, and medicine.
Best Eye Specialists Lahore
Lahore-the city of Pakistan is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From eye consultants to eye specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and best Ophthalmologists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
What are the Common Diseases and Disorders Treated by an Eye Doctor?
Disease and disorders treated by eye specialists in Lahore are:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Corneal Disease
- Low Vision
- Retinal Detachment
What Services and Treatments Can I Expect From Male and Female Eye Specialists in Lahore?
Most of the treatments and services delivered by the best eye specialists in Lahore are:
- Refractive Errors- Eye specialists correct refractive errors using contact lenses and glasses. Surgery is also an option to correct the refractive errors.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration- Deals with age-related eye conditions.
- Cataract- Eye specialists diagnose and treat faded colors, blurred visions, trouble with bright lights, trouble seeing at night, and double vision.
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Eye specialists deal with damaged blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye.
- Glaucoma- Ophthalmologists treat this condition to cure the damage to the eye that occurs due to the abnormally high pressure in your eye.
- Amblyopia- This disease is treatable by wearing corrective lenses and eye patches.
- Strabismus- It is cured by vision therapies that involve eye exercise, lenses, vision therapy programs, etc.
Our best eye specialists/ophthalmologists will check your eye conditions carefully and will suggest the best suitable treatment accordingly.
Best Eye Doctor in Lahore - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s female and male best eye specialists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best eye doctors in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our ophthalmologists, subject to their availability hours.
Ophthalmologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Ophthalmologist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Ophthalmologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Ophthalmologist near you in Lahore.
To connect with the most experienced Ophthalmologist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Ophthalmologist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing