If you are suffering from high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, chest pain, shortness of breath, regular dizziness then it may be a sign of a deteriorating heart health issue. In this case, you need to visit a cardiologist as these symptoms are linked to heart disease and disorder.
146 Best Certified Heart Specialists in Lahore
also known as Cardiologist, Doctor of Cardiology, Mahir-e-Amraz-e- Qalb, ماہرامراض قلب ,ماہر امراض دل
34 Years Experience
26 Years Experience
MBBS, MD, DIP
Cardiologist.Cardiac Surgeon.Thoracic Surgeon
21 Years Experience
MBBS, BSC, FRCS, FRCS
10 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology)
19 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist
16 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS, MRCP
13 Years Experience
13 Years Experience
39 Years Experience
MBBS, DIC, DPH
Cardiology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of heart and blood vessel diseases.
Who is a Cardiologist?
A cardiologist or heart specialist is a medical health specialist who studies, diagnoses, treats, prevents and manages cardiovascular diseases including heart and blood vessel problems.
You can also search for a cardiologist near me if you are already at a high risk of developing and suffering from heart problems.
Types of Cardiologists
Cardiologists can simply practice general cardiology medicine or can further opt for specializations in the field of cardiology. There are 11 major types of subspecialties in the field of cardiology.
Following are the types of specialist cardiologists in Lahore:
- General Cardiologists- General cardiologists help with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac ailments.
- Pediatric Cardiologists- These specialist cardiologists deal with the treatment of heart disease and disorders among infants and children.
- Interventional Cardiologists- This type of heart doctors in Lahore can help with the diagnosis and treatment of structural heart problems in both children and adults using the catheterization procedure.
- Electrophysiologists- Among the best cardiologists in Lahore, electrophysiologists deal with heart problems involving heart rhythms.
- Cardiac Imaging Specialists- This type of heart specialists assist with the advanced imaging of the cardiovascular system.
- Congenital Heart Specialists- These heart specialists treat heart problems that are present at the time of birth and can treat both adults and children.
- Cardio-Oncologists- These cancer specialists deal in treating and preventing heart diseases among cancer survivors due to certain types of cancer treatments.
- Preventive Cardiologists- This type of heart doctors in Lahore help with the prevention of cardiac problems by assessing your risk of cardiac problems.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists- After suffering from a heart attack, heart failure or heart surgery, these heart specialists in Lahore can help you with the recovery.
- Cardiac Surgeons- This type of cardiologists in Pakistan are the specialized surgeons who surgically treat cardiovascular problems.
Cardiologists in Lahore
Lahore-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best
Cardiologists in Lahore are now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Heart Specialists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best heart specialists in Lahore are:
- Heart attack/ Myocardial infarction
- Heart valve problems (Prolapse)
- Heart failure
- Heart rhythm problems (Arrhythmia)
- Blood vessel disorders (Aneurysm, Atherosclerosis, Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease )
- Angina/ Chest Pain
- Heart beat problems (Increased Heart Palpitations, Bradycardia)
- Heart muscle dysfunction (Cardiomyopathy)
- High cholesterol level
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Congenital Heart Disease
Services and Treatments by Cardiologists in Lahore
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top cardiologists/heart specialists in Lahore are:
- Heart Examination- Complete heart examination is done to diagnose heart diseases.
- ECG- Also known as an electrocardiogram, is used by heart specialists to check the activity of the heart.
- Stress Test- Changes in the heart’s rhythm are checked during exercise and other activities to check the limitations and performance of the heart.
- Echocardiogram- It is the ultrasound of the heart, in which the heart doctor examines the structure and the chambers of the heart.
- Cardiac Catheterization- It is a small tube that is used to collect the data of the functioning of the heart along with the electrical system.
- Medication- Cardiologists will prescribe the medication to prevent blood clotting, relax and dilate the blood vessels, lower cholesterol, decrease blood pressure, reduce swelling, slow or speed up the rhythm of the heart.
- Surgical Procedures- Various surgical procedures are performed by cardiologists to treat heart issues.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty- This is a non-surgical procedure used by the cardiologist to restore the blood flow via narrowed heart valve.
- Sclerotherapy- In this procedure, a cardiologist reroutes the blood by injecting a solution in the varicose veins. It is done to damage and scar the veins. The leg absorbs the collapsed vein, which gets faded after a few weeks.
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation- In this procedure, under the effect of general anesthesia, cold or heat energy is used to prevent electrical impulses from entering into the left atrium via pulmonary veins.
Other services and treatments that a top heart specialist in Lahore can offer are:
- Coronary angiography
- Angioplasty (Coronary angioplasty
- Echocardiography (Trans-thoracic, 3-D)
- Heart failure management
- High BP management
- Cardiac CT scan
- Cardiac MRI
- Holler monitoring
- Interventional cardiology
- Pacemaker implantation
Our best cardiologist/heart doctors in Lahore will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cardiologists in Lahore - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cardiologists from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s best male and female cardiologists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top heart specialists in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cardiologist in Lahore you can call at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Cardiologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions
Cardiologists or heart specialists are specialist medical doctors who are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and disorders related to the heart. Cardiologists are able to cure various diseases ranging from high blood pressure to high cholesterol level to various heart issues.
During the first appointment, a cardiologist would ask you about your medical history, check your vital signs, may ask you for different tests and diagnostic procedures depending upon your test results, medical history etc. After this, a cardiologist will prescribe you medication or a personalized treatment plan depending upon your condition.
A medical doctor who specializes in the diagnoses, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders of the heart or cardiovascular system is known as a “cardiologist”, “heart specialist” or “heart doctor”. While the specialist who treats heart conditions by performing cardiac or heart surgery is known as a “cardiac surgeon”.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a cardiologist: Firstly, you need to narrow down your symptoms whether you are suffering from regular dizziness, high cholesterol level, high bp, chest pain, shortness of breath etc. After this, reach out to the PMDC or other medical board-certified cardiologist to get yourself treated. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best heart cardiologist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best heart specialists near you in Lahore, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best cardiologist in Lahore is between 500-5000 (PKR).
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified cardiologist or heart specialist in Lahore via Healthwire.
To book an appointment, find the list of the best cardiologists in Lahore or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a cardiologist subject to their availability hours.