A Urologist is a medical health practitioner who studies, treats, and diagnoses diseases and disorders of the urinary tract. Most of these specialists start off with general practice and the study of medicine.
39 Top-Certified Urologists in Islamabad
Urologists in Islamabad are also known as Urology Consultant, Genitourinary Physician, Genitourinary Doctor, Urinary Tract Specialist, Bladder Specialist - ماہِر علم البول
Urologist.Male Sexual Health Specialist
10 Years Experience
Urologist.Sexologist.Andrologist.Male Sexual Health Specialist
36 Years Experience
Who is a Urologist?
A urologist is the specialist doctor who diagnoses and treats illnesses and disorders of the urinary tract. A urologist also provides services and treatments for male reproductive tract health issues.
What Does a Urologist Do?
A urologist performs many duties such as diagnosing the problems of the urinary tract infections in both male and female. They also provides services and treatments regarding male reproductive part issues.
Why Should I Visit a Urologist?
You need to find a urologist near you after 6 months or the time decided by your urologist in Islamabad for your regular Urinary tract checkup or male reproductive tract analysis. Besides, there can be many reasons for you to visit a urologist near you such as inflamed prostate and UTIs.
Best Urologists in Islamabad
Islamabad- the capital city of Pakistan is the fourth largest populated city in the country.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best urologist in Islamabad as per your need. Consultation with experienced and certified Urologists in Islamabad or female urologists in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Best Urologists in Islamabad can practice as general urologists or specialize in the sub-field of urology. Based on the services and treatments, urologists are divided into various categories.
Given below are some types of specialist best urologists in Islamabad.
- Pediatric Urologists- These best urologists in Islamabad are specialists who diagnose and treat children’s urinary tract problems.
- Endourologists- These urologists have specialization in navigating and diagnosing problems related to the urinary tract and associated organs including the bladder, ureter, bladder, kidneys, etc.
- Urological Surgeons- These urologists are specialized in performing surgical procedures related to the urinary tract and reproductive tract.
- Male Urologists- Urologists that treat the diseases and disorders of the urinary tract and male reproductive tracts come under the category of your query of “urologist near me male”.
- Female Urologists- As indicated by the name, this type of female urologist in Islamabad deals with the diagnosis and treatment of the female urinary tract and reproductive system.
- Neuro-urologists- These specialists work on bladder diseases occurring in relation to neurological disorders and spinal injuries.
- Reconstructive Urologists- Reconstructive urologists are the ones that ensure normal urinary function by treating physical abnormalities. These procedures are meant to repair and recreate the distorted areas of urinary tracts due to any injury, birth defects, medical conditions, etc.
- Transitional Urologists- These best urologists in Islamabad continue treating childhood urological conditions reaching adolescence. Transitional urologists have a vast understanding of the complexities of pediatric and adolescent urology.
- Oncology Urologist- Oncology urologists are the ones who diagnose and treat cancers of the urinary tract and reproductive organs.
Which Diseases and Disorders are Treated by Best Urologists in Islamabad?
The best urologist in Islamabad treats the following diseases and disorders:
- Urinary voiding problem
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Urinary tract blockages
- Kidney stones (renal calculi)
- Kidney diseases
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Inflamed prostate (prostatitis)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bladder dysfunction
- Bladder inconsistency
- Bladder dysfunction
- Overactive bladder
- Different types of cancer (kidney, bladder, prostate, adrenal gland, testicle)
Which Services and Treatments Can I Expect from the Best Urologists in Islamabad?
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best urologist in Islamabad are:
- Urinalysis- It is a detailed urine examination that assesses urine disorders, infections, and kidney ailments.
- Lithotripsy- This procedure is aimed to remove kidney stones by using laser and shock waves. These waves break down the stones that pass through urine afterward.
- Cystoscopy- This procedure allows the physician to examine your bladder and urethra linings to diagnose and treat various bladder conditions.
- Ureteroscopy- Ureteroscopy procedure is known to examine the upper urinary tract to diagnose and treat the problems.
- Retrograde Pyelography- This urological procedure is meant to get a detailed x-ray imaging analysis of kidneys and ureters.
- Ureteral Reimplants- This type of surgical procedure is intended to fix the tubes that lead from the bladder to the kidneys. This repositioning is done to clear the blockage of urine.
- Orchiopexy- In orchiopexy, descended testicles are permanently fixed and are moved back to the abdomen or groin region.
- Vasectomy- This is a permanent male birth control method that blocks the sperm's inclusion in semen leading to male inability to reproduce.
- Prostate Biopsy- In this procedure, tissue from the prostate gland is removed and examined, normally performed to diagnose prostate cancer.
- Urolift- This procedure is meant to treat the prostate swelling that results in urinary inhibition.
- Other Prostate Procedures- Other prostate procedures include TUNA (transurethral needle ablation), TURP (transurethral resection of the prostate), TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy), etc.
Our best urologist in Islamabad will carefully examine the condition of your urinary issues and will provide you with the best treatment plan.
How Can I Easily “Book Appointment” with the Best Urologists in Islamabad?
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert ‘urologists near me’ from every part of Islamabad. Healthwire’s best male and female urologists in Islamabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best urologists in Islamabad are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best urologists in Islamabad or the top 10 urologists in Pakistan you can call us at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Urologists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Urologist doctors will first ask you about your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand, and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing, and then prepare a customized health plan for you.
You need to visit a Urologist on a regular basis, especially if you develop an infection like UTI or have diabetes. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Urologists are specialist doctors who are responsible for different procedures. Generally, a Urologist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Urologist in Islamabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Urologists in Islamabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Urologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Urologist in Islamabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Urologist in Islamabad. Find a list of the best Urologists in Islamabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.