You need to visit a General Physician on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
158 Top-Certified General Physicians in Islamabad
Also known as General Practitioner, Physician, Medical Specialist, Primary Care Specialist, جنرل معالج, عمومی ڈاکٹر, عمومی معالج,جنرل پریکٹیشنر
MBBS, Certification In Family Medicine
General Physician.Endocrinologist.Diabetologist.Internal Medicine Specialist
31 Years Experience
General Physician.Diabetologist.Medical Specialist.Internal Medicine Specialist
9 Years Experience
General Physician.Medical Specialist
7 Years Experience
Who is a General Physician?
A general physician also commonly also known as a ‘family physician’ focuses primarily on the treatment of common and long-term illnesses in adults and children focusing on the overall well-being of the family.
What does a General Physician do?
A Physician Doctor in Islamabad specializes in treating all medical conditions affecting primarily cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, hematological, and endocrine systems. They are well-trained in general healthcare, however, they may as well specialize in one of the specific medical conditions along with their general practice.
Types of Physician Doctors in Islamabad
- Internal Medicine Doctors - These primary doctors are responsible for treating complex conditions that require internal medicine treatment for young and old patients.
- Pediatricians - Most general physicians will further train in pediatrics, which is the medical branch for caring for young children.
- Family Medicine Doctors - These are usually the primary care doctors for any family and look after the consultation of babies, children, adults, and elderly people in a family. The unique benefit of family doctors is that they care for your whole family. They see babies, children, parents, and grandparents
- OB-GYNs - OB-GYN doctors are experts in women’s health and look after the female reproductive system. They provide routine health services for women’s health concerns through different screenings and tests like pap tests, pelvic exams, and STI testing.
- Surgeon - most general physicians further training in general surgery or in other more specialized surgical procedures.
- Endocrinologist - Endocrinologists treat a variety of metabolic and hormonal disorders. If you are suffering from a slow heart rate, dry skin, or hormonal imbalance, these may be signs and symptoms of thyroid problems and so you have to consult an endocrinologist.
- Gastroenterologist - A Gastroenterologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats problems in the gastrointestinal tract and liver. They provide full primary care for gastric issues in both men and women. They are also known as ‘Stomach Specialists’.
Best General Physicians in Islamabad
Islamabad is one of the most populous cities in Pakistan. Islamabad is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Islamabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Physicians Doctors in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
What are the Common Diseases and Disorders Treated by a General Physician?
The best general physician in Islamabad is able to treat all kinds of medical conditions and work along with their general practice. Here is the list of common issues in Pakistan that a top general physician in Islamabad is able to treat.
- Heart Conditions
- Breathing Complications
- Bacterial infections
- Diarrhea and Stomach issues
- Infections after surgery
- Weight Complications
What Services and Treatments Can I Expect From a Male and Female Physician Doctor in Islamabad?
Some of the common general physician services and treatments offered by the best general physician in Islamabad are:
- Internal Medicine - prescribing medicine for fever, cold, flu, nausea, body temperature, and other common ailments.
- Cardiovascular Issues (based on if your GP is further specialized in cardiology) - The concerns include Hypertension (high blood pressure), Ischaemic Heart Disease (Heart attack and angina), Chest pain, and Chest Area Muscle pain.
- Respiratory System - You can consult a general physician If you are suffering from Asthma, Pneumonia, Lung fibrosis, emphysema, COPD, or any other health-related issue.
- Gastrointestinal System - any liver-related disease can be consulted by a general physician.
- Neurological System - Brain Strokes, Epilepsy, and dementia.
- Hematological - Anemia
- Endocrinological - Diabetes, Thyroid disease, hormonal imbalance, Pituitary disease.
- Preventive Care - Almost all medical specialists have been highly trained in advanced practices of preventive healthcare with a comprehensive health plan outlined for the patient.
- Diagnostic Services - Different tests and procedures are run by a specialist to determine the underlying cause of the health issue.
- Emergency Services - Most Medical Practitioners also provide emergency family medicine, trauma care, holistic care, and other means of medicine.
- Surgical Services - Some medical Specialists have further advanced practice in surgical services. The majority of the medical specialists are specialized in performing minor surgeries such as moles, skin warts, small cysts, skin grafting, and skin lesions.
Best General Physicians in Islamabad- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Islamabad. Healthwire’s female and male best General Physicians in Islamabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best health doctors in Islamabad are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at Healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best doctors in Islamabad you can call 042-32500989/021-37130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
General Physicians in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Male/Female General Physicians
Frequently Asked Questions
General Physicians are specialist doctors who are responsible for different types of diagnoses. Generally, a General Physician does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best General Physician in Islamabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best General Physicians in Islamabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a General Physician subject to their availability hours.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best General Physician in Islamabad. Find a list of the best General Physicians in Islamabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.