A neurologist or brain doctor is a specialized medical doctor who treats various diseases and disorders of the brain and related conditions.
85 Top Certified Neurologists/Brain Specialists in Karachi
Neurologists in Karachi are also known as Brain Doctors, Neuro Physicians, Neuro Specialists, Neuro Consultants, Doctors of Neurology, Brain Specialist, Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab, دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
19 Years Experience
15 Years Experience
19 Years Experience
MBBS, Diploma in Clinical Neurology
Neurologist.Pediatric Neuro Physician.Autism Consultant
37 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), Diploma In Neurology, Doctor of Medicine (Neurology), MD Neurology, Doctor of Medicine (Neurology), DTM & H
13 Years Experience
17 Years Experience
MBBS , FCPS
22 Years Experience
MBBS , DCN
M.B.B.S , DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL NEUROLOGY
20 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS. IDABCN, IDABCN
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist isa medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of the various diseases and disorders of the nervous system.
If you experience the signs and symptoms of neurological problems, you can search for a best neurologist near me to seek out medical advice.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists- These neurologists provide medication and treatment for all kinds of headache.
- Clinical Neurologists- These brain doctors deal with the diagnosis of nerve diseases and diagnostic tests related to other brain disorders.
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists- These brain specialists mainly treat neuromuscular disorders because the nervous system and neuromuscular systems are linked.
- Neuro-Oncologists- These specialist neurologists are involved in treating tumors of the brain and nervous system.
- Neurocritical Care Specialists- Neurological disorders and traumatic brain injuries are treated by these specialist doctors.
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists- These brain doctors in Karachi are trained in evaluating and treating people with autonomic disorders.
- Pediatric Neurologists- All the brain plus nervous system disorders and diseases of children and teenagers are treated by these neurologists.
- Interventional Neurologists- These brain specialists instead of using open surgery, use advanced radiology imaging and 3D technology, diagnose and treat diseases.
- Neurosurgeons- These neuro physicians are experts in providing surgical treatment for diseases plus disorders of the brain.
- Sleep Medicine Specialists- These are specialist neurologists who treat sleeping disorders due to neurological issues in patients.
- Neuropsychologists- These neuro doctors near you are involved in neuropsychological testing to check the specific impairments in the brain and their severity level.
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Karachi
Karachi- the capital of Sindh, is the most populated city in Pakistan. It is ranked as a beta-global city. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neuro physicians in Karachi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Karachi are:
- Progressive brain disorders (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease)
- Brain tumors
- Brain trauma/ injury
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Movement disorders
- Memory problems (Dementia)
- Brain disorders (Multiple sclerosis, Tourette’s Syndrome)
- Brain inflammation problems (Meningitis)
- Stroke/ Seizures
- Spinal cord disorder
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Karachi
Neuro Physicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Karachi are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)- In this procedure, electrodes are placed on the person’s head by a specialist technician converted from electrical signals into patterns.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose brain diseases.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Karachi can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Karachi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Karachi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Karachi. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Karachi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Karachi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at Healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Karachi you can call at 04232500989/02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Neurologists in Top Hospitals of Karachi
Doctors for Treatment in Karachi
Frequently Asked Questions
During your first visit, the neurologist would ask about your medical history, conduct some physical or neurological test, if you have any test, he/she will assess them and then decide on further test or treatment since the nervous system is complex.
If you are suffering from continuous headaches, dizziness, vertigo extreme nose bleed, memory loss, epilepsy, movement disorders, tremors etc. then these are the signs of possible neurological disorder and in this case, you have to consult a neurologist. From consultation to treatment, your neurologist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a neurologist: First, you need to check your symptoms. Narrowing down your health concerns, whether it’s headache, sleeping disorder, continuous nose bleed, migraine etc. The neurologist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best neurologist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best neurologists near you in Karachi, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best neurologist in Karachi is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best neurologists in Karachi or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a neurologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified neurologist in Karachi via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best neurologist in Karachi. Find a list of the best neurologists in Karachi providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.