Top Certified Physiotherapists in Abbottabad
3 Physical Therapist available in Abbottabad
Also known as Physical Therapist ,فزیوتھیراپسٹ,
Sort by :
Physiotherapist | MS (Neuro Musculosketal Physiotherapy)
Physiotherapist | DPT, Mphil
Aneela Malik Rafique
Physiotherapist | DPT & RM, MS (APT)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Physiotherapy is an extended branch of medicine that deals in studying, diagnosing and treating through various physical exercises the musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Physiotherapy is a treatment to restore, maintain and increase a patient’s mucula mobility and well-being.
Who is a Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapist is a certified medical health practitioner who is qualified to treat people affected by muscular injury, illness or disability. A physiotherapist is fully trained in performing different forms of physical exercises on the patient. Their main focus of treatment is boh prevention and rehabilitation.
Types of Physiotherapists
There are different types of physiotherapists based on the different types of physiotherapy sessions. Each physiotherapist practice depends on the conditions treated and offered by it. Here is a list of different types of physiotherapists based on their area of expertise.
- Orthopedic physiotherapist - Orthopedic physiotherapy is defined as a medical speciality that specifically deals with the extremities of the spine, bone structure, muscles and ligaments.
- Cardio-respiratory physiotherapist - A new arising subspecialty of cardiology and physiotherapy, this speciality deals with acute cardio respiratory problems due to injuries on the chest cavity or a muscular disorder of the muscle in the chest cavity. You can also see a cardio respiratory physiotherapist if you have acute asthma, chest infections or breathing problems.
- Pediatric physiotherapist - Pediatric physiotherapists are specifically for children and young adults. They will treat any muscular complexity and injury disorder for children and youth from birth to 25 years.
- Sport physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are certified sports doctors who will perform physiotherapy exercises on sportsmen and will treat sports related injuries.
- Pelvic floor physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are focused on women’s pelvic floor. The pelvic floor supports the bowel and bladder muscles. A pelvic floor physiotherapist will treat women with weak muscles and may suffer from urine incontinence.
- Neuro physiotherapist - This type of physiotherapist is someone who suffers from muscular weakness of the neurological nature using different interventional techniques for different neurological disorders.
Common name of Physiotherapists
A Physiotherapist is also commonly known as
- Pain Specialist
- Pain management specialist
- Pain doctor
- Muscular pain doctor
- Physical Therapist
Physiotherapists in Abbottabad
Abbottabad, the 40th largest city of Pakistan, also known as the “city of pines” is one of the strategically important cities. From one of the highest literary regions to the tourism hub, Abbottabad also caters to the advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over Pakistan, visit Abbottabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Physiotherapists in Abbottabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Physiotherapists
- Sports injury
- Muscular dystrophy
- Back and neck pain
- Limited Range of Motion (ROM)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory Problems
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Huntington’s Disease
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Services and Treatments Offered by Physiotherapists in Abbottabad
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some serious injury, trauma or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth or palliative care.
Best Physiotherapists in Abbottabad- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Abbottabad. Healthwire’s male and female top Physiotherapists in Abbottabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Abbottabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Backache in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Bone fracture in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Chronic pain syndrome in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Golfer's elbow in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Knee pain in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Rotator cuff injury in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Sciatica in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Sports injury in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Sprains and strains in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Stress fractures in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Tendonitis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Tennis elbow in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Tracheal stenosis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Trauma pain in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Whiplash in Abbottabad
Male/Female Physical Therapists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Physiotherapist in Abbottabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Physiotherapist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Physiotherapist in Abbottabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Physiotherapist in Abbottabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Physiotherapist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Physiotherapist near me in Abbottabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Physiotherapist near you in Abbottabad.
How can I find the most experienced Physiotherapist in Abbottabad?
To connect with the most experienced Physiotherapist in Abbottabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Physiotherapist in the Abbottabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Physiotherapist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Physiotherapist in Abbottabad?
Following are the 5 best Physiotherapists in Abbottabad:
- Rashid Ahmad
- Usama Khan
- Aneela Malik Rafique