Cardiologists or heart specialists are specialist medical doctors who are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and disorders related to the heart. Cardiologists are able to cure various diseases ranging from high blood pressure to high cholesterol level to various heart issues.
22 Top Certified Cardiologists/Heart Specialists in Faisalabad
Also known as Heart Doctor, Heart Specialist, Mahir-e-Imraz-e- Qalb, ماہرامراض قلب and ماہر امراض دل
15 Years Experience
13 Years Experience
MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Cardiology)
Cardiology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders of the heart.
Who is a Cardiologist?
A cardiologist or heart specialist is a medical health specialist who studies, diagnoses, treats, prevents and manages heart diseases plus disorders.
Types of Cardiologists
Cardiologists can simply practice general cardiology medicine or can further opt for specializations in the field of cardiology. There are 11 major types of subspecialties in the field of cardiology.
Following are the 11 types of specialist cardiologists:
- General Cardiologists- These heart specialists are responsible for diagnosing, treating and managing heart disease. If you have angina pain or a heart rhythm issue suffering from a heart attack, you need to visit this cardiologist.
- Pediatric Cardiologists- These specialist cardiologists deal with the treatment of heart disease and disorders of infants, children and teenagers.
- Interventional Cardiologists- Interventional heart specialists specialize in the non-surgical treatment of valve disease, coronary artery disease, carotid artery disease and peripheral artery disease. Heart specialists use cardiac catheterization for these diseases.
- Electrophysiologists- An electrophysiologist treats irregular or very slow heart rhythm. Cardioverter-defibrillators, pacemakers and catheter ablations are used by these cardiologists.
- Cardiac Imaging Specialists- Advanced imaging modalities are used by these cardiologists to diagnose heart diseases. This technology includes echocardiography, stress tests with imaging, cardiac CT scans and cardiac MRI and echocardiography.
- Heart Failure Specialists- From diagnosing to managing symptoms and delaying the heart failure progression, these cardiologists are specialized doctors of heart failure.
- Congenital Heart Specialists- These heart specialists can be either pediatric or adult cardiologists treating congenital heart problems. Congenital heart disease is an abnormality present at the time of birth. Some of these diseases become apparent after birth or during childhood. For example, foramen ovale or hole in the heart is one such disease that gets unnoticed until late adulthood.
- Cardio-Oncologists- These cancer specialists deal in treating heart diseases that patients from cancer suffer from. There are certain toxic agents in chemotherapy and radiotherapy that damage the heart. These heart doctors minimize the risk of heart diseases due to cancer.
- Preventive Cardiologists- If you are someone who has a family history of heart diseases and disorders, you need to visit preventive cardiologists. These heart specialists help you in evaluating your heart disease and developing a customised treatment plan to reduce the risk.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists- After suffering from a heart attack, heart failure or heart surgery, these heart specialists help you in designing and monitoring the nutrition programs and supervised exercises.
- Cardiac Surgeons- These cardiologists are the specialized surgeons who surgically treat heart illness and conditions such as aorta surgery, coronary artery bypass grafting, valve replacement, open heart surgery etc.
Common Names of Cardiologists
Cardiologists in Faisalabad are also known as
- Heart Doctors
- Doctors of Cardiology
- Heart Specialists
- Mahir-e-Amraz-e- Qalb
- ماہرامراض قلب
- ماہر امراض دل
Cardiologists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad- the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People visit Faisalabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cardiologists in Faisalabad are now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Heart Specialists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best heart specialists in Faisalabad are:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Murmur
- High Cholesterol Level
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
Services and Treatments by Cardiologists in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top cardiologists/heart specialists in Faisalabad are:
- Heart Examination- Complete heart examination is done to diagnose and treat heart diseases and illnesses.
- ECG- Also known as an electrocardiogram, is used by heart specialists to check the activity of the heart.
- Stress Test- Changes in the heart’s rhythm are checked during exercise and other activities to check the limitations and performance of the heart.
- Echocardiogram- It is the ultrasound of the heart, in which the heart doctor examines the structure and the chambers of the heart.
- Cardiac Catheterization- It is a small tube that is used to collect the data of the functioning of the heart along with the electrical system.
- Medication- Cardiologists will prescribe the medication to prevent blood clotting, relax and dilate the blood vessels, lower cholesterol, decrease blood pressure, reduce swelling, slow or speed up the rhythm of the heart.
- Surgical Procedures- Various surgical procedures are performed by cardiologists to treat heart issues.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty- This is a non-surgical procedure used by the cardiologist to restore blood flow via narrowed heart valves.
- Sclerotherapy- In this procedure, a cardiologist reroutes the blood by injecting a solution in the varicose veins. It is done to damage and scar the veins. The leg absorbs the collapsed vein, which gets faded after a few weeks.
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation- In this procedure, under the effect of general anaesthesia, cold or heat energy is used to prevent electrical impulses from entering into the left atrium via pulmonary veins.
Other services and treatments that a top heart specialist in Faisalabad can offer are:
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Heart failure management
- High BP management
- Cardiac CT scan
- Coronary angioplasty
- Body composition testing
- Balloon valvotomy
- Cardiology general medicine
- Cardiac MRI
- Holler monitoring
- Interventional cardiology
- Pacemaker implantation
- Stress electrocardiography
- Trans-thoracic echocardiography
Our best cardiologist/heart doctors in Faisalabad will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cardiologists in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cardiologists from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s best male and female cardiologists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top heart specialists in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cardiologist in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Frequently Asked Questions
During the first appointment, a cardiologist would ask you about your medical history, check your vital signs, may ask you for different tests and diagnostic procedures depending upon your test results, medical history etc. After this, a cardiologist will prescribe you medication or a personalized treatment plan depending upon your condition.
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, chest pain, shortness of breath, regular dizziness then it may be a sign of a deteriorating heart health issue. In this case, you need to visit a cardiologist as these symptoms are linked to heart disease and disorder.
A medical doctor who specializes in the diagnoses, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders of the heart or cardiovascular system is known as a “cardiologist”, “heart specialist” or “heart doctor”. While the specialist who treats heart conditions by performing cardiac or heart surgery is known as a “cardiac surgeon”.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a heart specialist: Firstly, you need to narrow down your symptoms whether you are suffering from regular dizziness, high cholesterol level, high bp, chest pain, shortness of breath etc. After this, reach out to the PMDC or other medical board-certified heart specialist to get yourself treated. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best heart specialist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best heart specialists near you in Faisalabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best cardiologist in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best cardiologists in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a cardiologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified cardiologist or heart specialist in Faisalabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best cardiologist or heart specialist in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best cardiologists in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.
Visit Healthwire.pk or download our app to get connected with the best cardiologist/heart specialist near you in Faisalabad.