Whenever someone wants to seek professional medical help for skin issues like moles, acne scars, skin reactions, ageing of the skin, or skin cancer accumulation they are always directed towards a ‘skin specialist’. A dermatologist is also the same as a skin specialist, however, a dermatologist may have specialized further into any of the advanced branches of dermatology.
26 Top Certified Dermatologists/Skin Specialists in Faisalabad
Also known as ‘Skin Specialist’, Skin Doctor, ڈرمیٹولوجسٹ, جلد کا ماہر
12 Years Experience
Dermatologist.Hair Transplant Surgeon.Cosmetologist.Venereologist
6 Years Experience
MBBS, D- Dermatology
MBBS, FRSH, CDC
MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology)
MBBS, FCPS Dermatologist, Cosmetologist
MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology)
MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology)
Dermatology is a specialized field of medicine in which medical health specialists study and treat various diseases plus disorders of the skin, nails and hair.
Who is a Dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a specialized medical doctor in the field of dermatology. The dermatologists can assess, diagnose, treat and prevent various diseases plus disorders of all kinds of skin, nails and hair issues.
Types of Dermatologists
Dermatologists can simply practice general dermatology or can further opt for specializations in the field of dermatology. There are four major types of subspecialties in the field of dermatology.
Following are the four types of specialist dermatologists:
- Pediatric Dermatologists- These are the skin specialists who diagnose, treat and prevent various skin issues (hair, skin and nails) in infants, newborns and children.
- Cosmetic Dermatologists- Just as the name indicates, these dermatologists are medical experts in improving the appearance of your skin using surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Dermatopathologists- These dermatologists are experts in dermatopathology. It is a specialized field utilizing both dermatology and pathology. The dermatopathologists thus identify and study the skin related diseases by studying hair, skin and nails samples under the microscope in the lab. These experts can accurately tell the causes and the effects of the diseases plus disorders of the skin, nails and hair.
- Mohs Surgery- These dermatologists are the expert in a special type of surgery known as “Mohs Surgery”. This surgery is exclusively done to treat cancer of the skin.
Common Names of Dermatologists
Dermatologists in Faisalabad are also known as
- Skin Specialists
- Skin Doctors
- Doctors of Dermatology
جلد کا ماہر-
Dermatologists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad- the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Faisalabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Dermatologists in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Skin Specialists
Disease and disorders dealt by a skin specialist in Faisalabad are:
- Actinic keratosis
- Latex allergy
- Contact dermatitis
- Spider veins
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Rashes from bacterial or fungal infection
- Skin blemishes
- Skin irritation
- Discolouration of skin
- Hair damage and hair loss
- Nail problems
- Varicose veins
- Scaly or itchy skin treatment
- Skin cancer
- Skin scars
- Treating signs of ageing such as sun damage, sagging skin, wrinkles
Services and Treatments by Dermatologists/Skin Specialists in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best skin doctors in Faisalabad are:
- General Dermatology- Accessing, diagnosing and treating all kinds of skin issues.
- Hair and Skin- Diagnosing and treating various hair and nails conditions
- Allergy Skin Tests- Using different skin tests to determine the skin allergy. The most common is the skin prick test.
- Moles- Providing the best medical care for all types of moles.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Conservative Excision- Using local anaesthesia, a process to remove the excess skin growth that may or may not be cancerous in nature.
- Wide local excision- This surgical procedure is used by dermatologists to remove skin tissues that are causing problems to overall skin health.
- Hydrafacial- The skin is deeply cleansed, exfoliated and hydrated by this treatment.
- Facelift- A cosmetic treatment used for improving the elasticity and tightness of the skin.
- Cryotherapy- Procedure to remove warts and moles in minimum possible time.
- Microneedling- It is a dermaroller procedure using small needles to prick the skin of the patient. This treatment aims to generate new skin tissues and collagen for firmer, smoother and toned skin.
- Dermabrasion- It is an exfoliating skin technique. The appearance of the skin is improved by this procedure by treating fine wrinkles, scar tissue, tattoos or any area of skin with the potential of skin cancer.
- Acne treatment- Targeting the sweat glands, skin cells and bacteria to help cure acne.
- Hair restoration- Treating hair loss by medication, PRP treatment and hair transplant surgery.
- Excision of lesions- In this dermatology procedure, the derma-surgeon removes the cancerous lesions and the area surrounding that skin tissue.
- Laser and cosmetic surgery- Using cosmetic injections, laser and other procedures to enhance the appearance of the skin.
- Eczema- Using various treatments and therapies treating all kinds of eczema.
- Skin grafting- Treating skin issues such as burnt, missed and damaged skin using skin from other parts of the body.
- Sclerotherapy- A procedure used by dermatologists to treat varicose and spider vein.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is a derma technique in which unwanted fat from the body is removed by liposuction.
- Electrodesiccation and Curettage- A specialized skin cancer treatment where the skin is thoroughly scraped to remove basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas.
- Radiation Therapy- It is used to treat various skin disorders especially cancer cells.
Our best skin specialist/skin doctor in Faisalabad will carefully examine the condition of your skin issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Dermatologists in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert skin doctors from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female best dermatologists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best skin specialists in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best dermatologists in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Dermatologists in Top Hospitals of Faisalabad
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Frequently Asked Questions
The first visits are usually simple, as the skin doctors take their time in observing the condition of your skin. They may run some tests to know the nature of the skin disorder you must be facing. Nothing complex or long is done on the first visit. For common skin procedures, a skin specialist will simply diagnose the skin problem and prescribe a treatment, mostly in the form of medicines or ointment.
Every individual has a different type and nature of the skin. Therefore it is always best to visit a skin specialist to know better about your skin needs and wants. However, one thing that all skin specialist advice regardless of your age is the use of sunscreen and hydration for our skin
If you are suffering from any skin, hair or nail issue, you need to visit the best dermatologist or skin specialist without any delay. The reason being that skin issues need to be addressed urgently. If however, you are unsure about how often you need to see a dermatologist, you can ask your primary healthcare provider or general physician for their recommendation. From consultation to treatment, your dermatologist/skin specialist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a skin specialist: The type of skin or hair issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your skin or hair concern as per treatment based on cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology. The dermatologist or skin specialist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best dermatologist/skin specialist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best dermatologists near you in Lahore, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Dermatologist/Skin Specialist in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Dermatologist/Skin Specialists in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Dermatologist/Skin Specialist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Dermatologist/Skin Specialist in Faisalabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Dermatologist/Skin Specialist in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best Dermatologist/Skin Specialists in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.
Visit Healthwire.pk or download our app to get connected with the best Dermatologist/Skin Specialist near you in Faisalabad.