A dietitian is a professional healthcare expert in the regulation of diet and particularly in human nutrition. Dietitians evaluate, diagnose, treat the nutritional problems and provide a personalized diet plan for each individual’s requirement.
16 Top Certified Dietitians in Faisalabad
Also known as Dietetics, Diet Specialist, Doctor of Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Specialist, Food Specialist and Mahir-e-ghiza, ماہر غذائیت and ماہرغذا
3 Years Experience
2 Years Experience
MSc (Hons) IN Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PhD (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PhD (Dietitian)
MSc (HONS) Human Nutrition and Dietetics
MSc (Nutritional Sciences)
MSc (Nutrition), MBBS, MPhil (Physiology)
BS Hons. (Human Nutrition)
Dietetics is the specialized field of health sciences in which principles of nutrition are applied to regulate food preparation and its intake to achieve better physical health by preventing and treating the diseases.
Who is a Dietitian?
A dietitian is the medical professional who works on individual dietary requirements by taking in all the factors that affect their diet and nutrition.
Types of Dietitians
Dietitians can pursue as a general dietitian or can opt for subspecialization in their field.
Following are the nine types of specialist dietetics;
- Clinical Dietitians- These dietitians provide dietary recommendation and counselling in clinical settings including healthcare facilities such as clinics and hospitals etc.
- Pediatric Dietitians- This type of dietitian specialist works for pediatric dietary requirements, creating pediatric dietary programs and treating them for a variety of dietary problems. Further, they also educate caregivers about the dietary requirements of peds that play a role in their growth and development.
- Gerontological Dietitians- Gerontological dietitians are the ones who fulfil the dietary requirements among elderly people. These dietitians provide services in old age homes, community health centers, hospitals or might be associated with private agencies.
- Food Service Dietitians- This type of dietitians are often associated with the food services companies such as cafes, restaurants and organizational setups. They help meal planning and ensure the quality of food in these setups.
- Consultant Dietitians- These dietitians service to health institutions and companies on contract basis by working individually. They can either work for individuals or the companies who are hiring them.
- Community Dietitians- This type of diet experts work to provide services in community healthcare setups. Their community focussed services are aimed to improve the health of women, children and elderly people.
- Sports Dietitians- These dietitians are the ones who render their services to athletes and sports professionals. Their services include the consideration of nutritional factors that affect the performance of sports.
- Business Dietitians- This type of dietitians offer their services commercially. These share their opinions on business platforms such as radio, television and even as resource speakers.
- Research Dietitians- Research dietitians are the ones involved in research on diet and nutrition. They study the interaction of various food nutrients and work on finding ways to prevent and treat different diseases.
Common Names of Dietitians
Dietitians in Faisalabad are also known as
- غذا کا ماہر
Dietitian in Faisalabad
Faisalabad- the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified dietitian in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Dietitians
Conditions treated by a best dietitian in Faisalabad are:
- Poor appetite
- Fatty liver
- Metabolic Eating
- Abdominal adhesions
- Intestinal-pseudo obstruction
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- High output stoma
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Nutritional imbalance
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Rumination disorder
- Restrictive food intake disorder
- Management of diseases such as cardiac diseases, pulmonary diseases, diabetes and renal diseases etc.
Services and Treatments by Dietitians in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best dietitians in Faisalabad are:
- Weight management- Dietitians help people in weight management by helping them in weight gain and weight lose.
- Eating and Gastric Disorders- Dietitians also address eating and digestive disorders that compromise with the dietary requirements of individuals.
- Food Allergies and Intolerance- Dietitians also help with food allergies and intolerance. They help with the identification of potential causes and create ways to make them manageable without compromising the dietary status of individuals.
- Disease Management- Dietitians help in disease management by focussing on dietary care among patients especially those of older ages.
- Dietary Therapy- Dietitians provide dietary therapy that uses the principle of nutritions and apply those as a disease corrective measure.
- Private Consultancy- Dietitians can work in individual or organizational capacity to provide the individual and groups with dietary advice.
- Food Industry- Dietitians work in the food industry and help to promote food safety and improve the nutritional quality of food.
- Research Industry- Dietitians play a key role as a researcher where they work on the connection between and general well being aimed to prevent diseases and promote good health.
- Dietary Education- Dietitians also work to educate the general public in diet and its relation to other aspects of general health. They either work individually or with different organizations and conduct awareness seminars or run campaigns to promote general well being of masses.
Our best dietitian/dietary specialist will carefully examine your dietary condition and will draft a customized diet plan accordingly.
Best Dietitians in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert dietitians from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female best dietitians in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best food doctors in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best dietitians in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Dietitians in Top Hospitals of Faisalabad
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Frequently Asked Questions
On your first visit, the dietitian will ask you about your medical history. The dietitian will listen to your concern, check your food log for the last 3 days, ask you about your likes and dislikes in the food, discuss your eating habits and lifestyle and then work on the personalized diet plan that suits you best.
A dietitian can help you with a personalized diet plan for weight loss. Your dietitian will make sure that your diet plan is healthy and nutritious so that you maintain healthy body weight.
If you suffer from any food allergies, food intolerance, any underlying health condition or disease that needs a nutritional plan, you need to consult a certified dietitian. From consultation to treatment, your dietitian will help you in drafting the customized diet plan as per your condition.
Dietitians offer various diet plans as per your need. From weight loss to weight gain, daily diet plan, diet plan for food allergies or food intolerances, or specific diet plan in case of diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc. Dietitians prepare a diet plan according to your nutritional needs.
Both dietitian and nutritionist deal with the nutritional needs of a person. The qualifications of both may vary depending upon the country. Unlike dietitians, nutritionists primarily work with individual clients. Dietitians on the other hand are more trained and can help the person with nutrition therapy to treat various medical conditions.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a dietitian: The type of diet plan you need whether it’s for weight loss, weight gain or due to any disease, health concern due to food allergy or food intolerance. Narrowing down your health and diet concerns. The dietitian should be PMDC, HEC or other board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best dietitian near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best dietitians near you in Faisalabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best dietitian in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best dietitians in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a dietitian subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified dietitian in Faisalabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best dietitian in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best dietitians in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.