Top Certified Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad
1 Infectious Disease Doctor available in Faisalabad
Also known as انفیکشن کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
General Physician • Infectious Disease Specialist
Pathology is a branch of medicine that is a very vast subject of study of various diseases. Primarily it is a focus on the immunological aspect of a disease using different modes of study and diagnosis.
Who is an Infectious Disease Specialist?
An Infectious Disease Specialist is a certified medical doctor who studies patients medical data, data records, X-ray reports and Laboratory reports especially in cases where pathological diseases are involved. A General Physician will refer you to an infectious disease specialist when there are chances of severe infection, that requires in-depth diagnoses.
Types of Infectious Disease Specialists
- Immunologists - An Immunologist in Pakistan is a general physician who has further specialised in treating various infections and allergies specifically,
- Internal medicine specialist - A physician who is specialised in providing primary care for any disabilities affecting internal organs and tissues.
- General physician - General surgeon is a medical practitioner who studies, diagnoses and treats disorders related to gut health.
Common names of Infectious Disease Specialists
Also known as انفیکشن کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Faisalabad is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Faisalabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hepatitis A, B, C , D , E
- Common flu
- E. coli infection
- Chikungunya Virus Infection
- Haemophilus Influenzae disease
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Tetanus Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Allergy treatment
- Hay Fever
- Swollen skin, tongue, face, throat or lips
- Tingling/ itchy mouth
- Sudden chest tightness, wheezing, cough or shortness of breath
- Skin rashes
- Nausea and Vomiting
- A sudden drop in blood pressure
- Loss of consciousness (severe allergy reaction)
Services and Treatments offered by Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad
- Bacterial infections – Bacteria are responsible for a broad variety of infectious diseases, from strep throat and urinary tract infections to meningitis and tuberculosis. Many skin rashes are also caused by bacteria.
- Bone infections – such infections are caused due to deep wound tissues due to which bacteria enters and affects bones.
- Fungal infections – Fungal Infections are known to cause multiple diseases. Currently there are 3000 types of fungal types that can cause infections.
- Joint infections - These joint infections are also due to deep wounds allowing bacteria to enter and affect the joints.
- Tropical diseases
- Parasitic infections
- Viral infections
Best Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert doctors from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female top Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best doctors in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Infectious Disease Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Infectious Disease Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Infectious Disease Specialist near me in Faisalabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Infectious Disease Specialist near you in Faisalabad.
How can I find the most experienced Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad?
To connect with the most experienced Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Infectious Disease Specialist in the Faisalabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Infectious Disease Specialist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Infectious Disease Specialist in Faisalabad?
Following are the 5 best Infectious Disease Specialists in Faisalabad:
- Dr. Saad Hussain