A nutritionist is a professional healthcare expert in the regulation of diet and particularly in human nutrition. Nutritionists evaluate, diagnose, treat the nutritional problems and provide a personalized diet plan for each individual’s requirement.
19 Top Certified Nutritionists/Doctor of Nutrition in Faisalabad
Also known as Dietetics, Diet Specialist, Doctor of Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Specialist, Food Specialist and Mahir-e-ghiza, ماہر غذائیت and ماہرغذا
3 Years Experience
3 Years Experience
2 Years Experience
MSc (Hons) IN Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PhD (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, PhD (Dietitian)
MBBS, MPhil, PhD
MSc (HONS) Human Nutrition and Dietetics
MSc (Nutritional Sciences)
Nutrition science is a specialized field of health sciences that deals with the nutrition processes and study of nutrients in relevance with the body's growth, health, maintenance and reproduction.
Who is a Nutritionist?
A nutritionist is a specialist in the field of nutrition. A nutritionist provides nutrition counselling, does meal planning and provides assistance with nutrition education.
Types of Nutritionist
Nutritionists can pursue as a general nutritionist or can opt for subspecialization in the field of nutrition.
Following are the nine types of specialist nutritionists:
- Pediatric Nutritionists- This nutrition specialist works for pediatric dietary requirements , creates and access children nutrition policies and programs.
- Clinical Nutritionists- These nutritionists provide nutrition services to the patients who are getting treated for the medical disorders.
- Nutritional Therapists- Nutritional therapists are the nutrition experts that work on improving the health potential of individuals through nutritional changes. These therapists work on treating conditions by altering the dietary input of changes by changing quality, quantity and nutrients intake methods.
- Public Health Nutritionists- This type of nutrition experts work on providing nutritional services to improve public health rather than individuals.
- Sports Nutritionists- As indicated by the name, sports nutritionists provide nutrition counseling to either individuals athletes or teams that eventually contributes to their performance enhancement.
- Holistic Nutritionists- This type of nutritionists are the experts that provide food-based treatment to individual patients, groups and families unlike the conventional medical treatments. These nutritionists focus on physical, emotional, mental, spiritual wellbeing of patients alongside various environmental aspects to see how it affects a person’s health.
- Personal Nutritionists- These nutritionists work with individual clients and provide them nutritional advice to deal with health issues and improve their health in general.
- Eating Disorder Nutritionists- These nutritionists help patients deal with different types of eating disorders and turn the unhealthy food relationship into a healthier one.
- Certified Nutritionist Specialists (CNS)- These nutritionists are the certified nutritionistS having advanced evidence-based knowledge on different aspects of nutrition therapy, nutrition education and research.
Common Names of Nutritionists
Nutritionists in Faisalabad are also known as
-Doctors of Nutrition
- Food Doctors
- غذا کا ماہر
Nutritionist in Faisalabad
Faisalabad- the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Nutritionist in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Nutritionists
Conditions treated by a best nutritionist in Faisalabad are:
- Reduced appetite
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- High output stoma
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Nutritional imbalance
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Rumination disorder
- Restrictive food intake disorder
- Management of diseases such as cardiac diseases, pulmonary diseases, diabetes and renal diseases etc.
Services and Treatments by Nutritionists Specialists in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best nutritionists in Faisalabad are:
- Diet Plan for Weight Loss- Provide personalized diet plans according to individual calorie requirements that help to lose weight.
- Diet Plan for Weight Gain- Personalized diet plans and meals for weight gain consisting of calorie-dense foods.
- Child Nutrition- Children nutrition deals with the fulfilment of nutritional requirements of children and addressing nutrition related growth and development challenges.
- Nutrition Assessments- Nutritionists perform this assessment to have an idea about the nutritional requirements of patients that help them in decision-making.
- Meal Planning- It is done to replace an individual's unhealthy eating habits by planning meals in advance.
- Nutrition Education- Nutritionists play the role of nutritionist educators to educate the masses about healthy eating and nutrition behaviours that lead to volunteer adoption of healthy eating patterns.
- Eating Disorders- Fixation of abnormal eating patterns that are mostly behavioural and improving general wellbeing.
- Nutritional Advice- Nutritionists offer nutrition advice to the people that mainly involves the dos and don'ts of healthy eating.
- Food Allergies- Nutritionists help in management of food allergies by helping with identification of food allergen as well as in the treatment of these allergies.
- Digestive Problems- Here a nutritionist helps to address the digestive issues that are resulting in problems with an individual's nutrition.
- Food Intolerances- Treatment of various types of food intolerances by pointing out the foods that can cause reaction and compromise with an individual's nutrition.
- Disease Management- Unlike conventional medicinal approach, this deals with disease management via dietary approach. Diseases like diabetes, cardiac problems, pulmonary and kidney diseases can be addressed through this.
- Formation of Nutrition Policies- This is a community service with an aim to improve the nutritional status of masses and general well-being by formation of nutritional policy.
Our best nutritionist/nutrition doctor will carefully examine your nutrition status and will draft a customized diet plan accordingly.
Best Nutritionists in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert nutritionists from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female best nutritionists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best food doctors in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Nutritionists in Top Hospitals of Faisalabad
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Frequently Asked Questions
On your first visit, the nutritionist will ask you about your medical history. The nutritionist will listen to your concern, check your food log for the last 3 days, ask you about your likes and dislikes in the food, discuss your eating habits and lifestyle and then work on the personalized diet plan that suits you best.
A nutritionist can help you with a personalized diet plan for weight loss. Your nutritionist will make sure that your diet plan is healthy and nutritious so that you maintain a healthy body weight.
If you suffer from any food allergies, food intolerance, any underlying health condition that needs a nutritional plan, you need to consult a certified nutritionist. From consultation to treatment, your nutritionist will help you in drafting the customized diet plan as per your condition.
Nutritionists offer various diet plans as per your need. From weight loss to weight gain, daily diet plan, diet plan for food allergies or food intolerances, or specific diet plan in case of diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc. Nutritionists prepare a diet plan according to your nutritional needs.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a nutritionist: The type of diet plan you need whether it’s for weight loss, weight gain or due to any health concern due to food allergy or food intolerance. Narrowing down your health and diet concern. The nutritionist should be PMDC, HEC or other board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best nutritionist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best nutritionists near you in Faisalabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best nutritionist in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best nutritionists in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a nutritionist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified nutritionist in Faisalabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best nutritionist in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best nutritionists in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.