During the first visit, the pediatric surgeon would ask about your child’s medical history, current health and review past medical treatment if there was any and then decide the treatment.
6 Top Certified Pediatric Surgeons in Faisalabad
Also known as Neonatal Surgeon, Children Surgeon, Children Doctor, Baby Consultant, Child Specialist, Kids Doctor, Baby Doctor, Bachoun ka Surgeon, بچوں کے ماہر سرجن and بچوں کا سرجن
General Physician.Oncologist.Pediatric Surgeon
18 Years Experience
MD, FCPS (Oncology), MCPS
General Surgeon.Pediatric Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgeon.Pediatric Surgeon
MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), Fellowship in Peads Orthopedic
MBBS, FCPS (Pediatric Surgery)
Pediatric Surgery is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the surgical treatments and prevention of various diseases plus disorders related to infants, children and teenagers.
Who is a Pediatric Surgeon?
A pediatric surgeon or child surgeon is a medical health specialist who deals with the surgical treatment and prevention of various diseases plus disorders in infants, children and teenagers.
Types of Pediatric Surgeons
Pediatric surgeons or doctors of children surgery can simply practice general surgery in peads or can further opt for sub-specializations. There are various types of subspecialties of pediatric surgery in which paeds surgeons practice.
Following are the 5 major types of pediatric surgeons:
- General Pediatric Surgeons- All kinds of general surgical procedures of pediatrics are done by these specialist doctors.
- Prenatal Pediatric Surgeons- These surgeons work with radiologists. The latter identify if there is any problem with the baby and after birth plan corrective surgery.
- Neonatal Pediatric Surgeons- These child specialists surgeons are responsible for treating birth defects and congenital disabilities in newborns.
- Trauma Pediatric Surgeons- These specialists provide trauma surgery services in the case of fracture, burn, cut or internal injury. For this very reason, the children get intensive medical care.
- Pediatric Oncologist- Different types of cancers in children are treated by these doctors. These specialists are involved in surgical treatment of cancer.
Common Names of Pediatric Surgeons
Pediatric Surgeons in Quetta are also known as
- Neonatal Surgeons
- Children Surgeons
- Children Doctors
- Child Specialist
- Paeds Surgeons
- Kids Doctors
- Bachoun ka Surgeon
- بچوں کے ماہر سرجن
- بچوں کا سرجن
Pediatric Surgeons in Faisalabad
Faisalabad- the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Faisalabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pediatric Surgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best paeds surgeons in Faisalabad are:
- Birth defects such as problems with the oesophagus, intestine and diaphragmatic hernia.
- Endocrine disorders including thyroid and adrenal gland diseases.
- Gastrointestinal problems (appendicitis, hernias, intestinal failure, chronic abdominal pain, pyloric stenosis, abdominal tumours, GERD).
- Obesity problem treatment in children and teenagers.
- Surgical treatment of kidney, pancreas, liver and small bowel disease.
- Head and neck problems treatment.
- Trauma such as injuries, burns, child abuse, vehicle accidents etc treatment.
Services and Treatments by Pediatric Surgeons in Faisalabad
Paeds surgeons perform various surgical procedures to treat medical conditions. Some of the common services and surgical treatments offered by the top pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad are:
- Complete physical examination of the children
- Appendectomy- Surgical procedure performed by pediatric surgeons to remove the painful or infected appendix. In case of a ruptured appendix, emergency appendectomies are performed.
- Biliary Atresia Surgery- This particular surgical procedure is done to correct the congenital birth defect in which the bile is not properly emptied. This surgical operation is done to reroute the bile ducts so that it is properly drained.
- Congenital Defects Surgery- Various congenital defects affect the overall ability of a child to thrive properly. The most common defects that require surgical care include the abdomen, liver, pancreas or kidneys. From medication to surgical treatments, the surgeons help the patients with a customized treatment plan.
- Cancer Treatments- There are several cancers that children suffer from and may require help from pediatric surgeons to get them treated. Before opting for radiotherapy or chemotherapy, the surgeons may operate to remove the cancerous tumour or implant a portacath. Cancers of kidneys, pancreas, abdomen and liver need surgical treatment.
- Gallbladder Surgery- In this, the pediatric surgeons surgically remove the gallbladder that is diseased, infected or affected due to any other medical condition.
- Gastroschisis Surgery- In this surgical procedure, pediatric surgeons treat the hole in the abdomen of a newborn that causes the stomach and intestine to fall out from the body. The surgeons properly seal the opening of the hole so that no organ has fallen out from the body.
- Splenectomy- Due to any traumatic injury, blood disorders, etc., the spleen is damaged and hence, it needs to undergo splenectomy.
- Reproductive Defects Surgery- In this surgery, pediatric surgeons treat congenital defects of the genitals.
- Bowed Chest Surgery- The pediatric surgeons in this surgery correct the ribs or breast bone that are grown disproportionately.
- Bariatric Surgery- This surgery is done to treat childhood obesity. A balloon is inserted into the oesophagus to reduce the appetite by narrowing the opening.
- Hernia Surgery- The pediatric surgeons, surgically treat the hernia to prevent the intestine from falling out from the intestine.
- GERD Treatment- The acid reflux in the stomach is known as GERD. The pediatric surgeons surgically tighten the opening of the stomach and the oesophagus to treat GERD.
Other services that a top pediatric surgeon Faisalabad can offer are:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Imaging Tests
- General Health Screening
- Oncology Surgery
- Organ Transplant
- Pediatric hernia
- Reproductive defects
- Pediatric consultation
- Indoor neonatal care
- General surgery
- Emergency surgery
- Newborn examination
- Conjoined twins surgery
- Cleft palate & lip surgery
- Undescended testes treatment
- Pediatric tumours
- Paediatric laparoscopic surgery
- Diagnosis & surgical treatment of tumours
- Surgical repair of birth defects
- Hydrocele surgery
Our best pediatric surgeons/paeds surgeons in Faisalabad will carefully examine your child’s condition and draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Pediatric Surgeons in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert paeds surgeons from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s best male and female pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best paeds surgeon/pediatric surgeon in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Pediatric Surgeons in Top Hospitals of Faisalabad
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Male/Female Pediatric Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions
If a child is suffering from a disease or disorder or an injury that needs to be treated by surgery then the doctor will refer you to a pediatric surgeon.
The common surgeries that pediatric surgeons do include abnormal groins, tonsil surgery, injury surgery, birth defect, appendectomies, circumcisions etc.
If your baby or child is suffering from a condition that needs surgical treatment, then you have to visit a pediatric surgeon. From consultation to treatment, your pediatric surgeon or child specialist surgeon will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
These medical specialists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment of diseases surgically. Surgical procedures for children are mostly different from those for adults. Special training and experience in pediatric surgery are needed for pediatric surgery.
Pediatricians are the medical specialists who are experts in children medicine, however, when a child needs to undergo surgical treatment, a pediatrician would refer you to a pediatric surgeon.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a pediatric surgeon or child specialist: Firstly, you need to check your baby’s health and behaviour pattern. Narrowing down the health issue and the treatment you want for your baby whether it's surgical or non-surgical. The pediatric surgeon should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best pediatric surgeon near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best pediatric surgeons near you in Faisalabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best pediatric surgeon in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a pediatric surgeon subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified pediatric surgeon in Faisalabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best pediatric surgeon in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best pediatric surgeons in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.