A Pulmonologist is a medical health practitioner who studies, diagnoses, and treats diseases and disorders related to the respiratory system.
12 Top Certified Pulmonologists/Lung Specialists in Faisalabad
Also known as Chest Specialist , ماہر امراض سینه ,Lungs Specialist, Chest Doctor, Lungs Doctor
MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship in Pulmonology
MBBS, MCPS, DTCD
MBBS, FCPS (Pulmonology)
MBBS, FCPS, MRCP
Pulmonology is a medical specialty that covers the health of the respiratory system, including asthma, tuberculosis, etc. It is a branch of internal medicine that treats many lung conditions, such as lung cancer, etc.
Who is a Pulmonologist?
A pulmonologist is a doctor who specializes in the diseases of the respiratory system. Pulmonary doctors diagnose and treat all the diseases related to the respiratory system, including lungs and other breathing organs.
Types of Pulmonologists
Pulmonology has further subspecialties that deal with specific conditions and covers the treatments by concentrating on patient demographics. Here are some subspecialties within pulmonology:
- Critical care medicine- A medicine specialty that deals with patients who suffer from life-threatening conditions.
- Neuromuscular disease- It is a subspecialty of pulmonology that covers many diseases that damage the muscles functioning, directly or indirectly.
- Obstructive lung disease- Such specialty deals with all respiratory diseases that are caused by airway obstruction.
- Lung transplantation- It is a surgical procedure that covers the replacement of the patients’ diseased lungs with the donor healthy lungs.
- Sleep-disordered breathing- A study that covers the sleep disorder in which breathing stops or starts repeatedly.
- Interstitial lung disease- A term for pulmonary fibrosis, indicates inflammation and scarring of the interstitium.
- Interventional pulmonology- Lungs Doctors who specialize in this study use endoscopy and other tools to diagnose and treat lungs and chest conditions.
Common Names of Pulmonologists
Pulmonologists in Faisalabad are also known as
-ماہر امراض سینه
Pulmonologists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad-largest populated city of Pakistan. Faisalabad is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Faisalabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best lungs doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Pulmonologists in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Lungs Specialists
Disease and disorders dealt by a Lungs Doctors in Faisalabad are:
- General pulmonary care
- Pulmonary emphysema treatment
- Asthma care
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Lung biopsy
- Lung transplant
- Cystic fibrosis treatment
- Invasive ventilation
- Pulmonary hypertension treatment
- Chest Intubation
- Allergic rhinitis treatment
- Bronchial thermoplasty
- Blood gas analysis
Services and Treatments by Pulmonologists/Lungs Specialists in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best Lungs doctors in Faisalabad are:
- Asthma- Lungs Doctor deals with the narrow or inflamed airways that make it difficult to breathe.
- Cystic fibrosis- There is a mucus build-up in your lungs that forms cystic fibrosis. It is commonly caused by gene changes.
- Lungs Cancer- Starts in the cells of your lungs that interrupt in intake of oxygen what you inhale and carbon dioxide what you exhale.
- Emphysema- Pulmonologists deal with this disease that damages the air sacs in your lungs.
- Pulmonary hypertension- A disease that causes high blood pressure in the arteries of your lungs.
- Bronchiectasis- Lungs Doctors deal with bronchiectasis which develops as a result of permanent enlargement of parts of the lungs' airways. Chronic cough with mucus production is one of its common symptoms.
- COVID-19 pneumonia- Lung specialists treat COVID-19 pneumonia that causes severe breathing problems and respiratory failure.
- Bronchitis- Pulmonologists deal with inflamed airways that cause extra cough and lead to extra mucus production.
- Tuberculosis- A Pulmonology doctor treats the bacteria that cause infection, tuberculosis.
- Interstitial lung disease- It is a pulmonology specialty that deals with a scar and stiffens your lungs.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) - As the name suggests, it is a lung disease that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- Obstructive sleep apnea- Lung specialists deal with breathing abnormalities during sleep.
Our best Pulmonologists will carefully examine the condition of your skin issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Pulmonologists in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert lungs doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female best lung specialists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Pulmonologists in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best female lung specialists in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours."
Pulmonologists in Top Hospitals of Faisalabad
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Pulmonologist doctors will first ask you about your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand, and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing, and then prepare a customized health plan for you.
You need to visit a Pulmonologist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status, especially if you have respiratory issues or if you are a chain smoker. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Pulmonologists are specialist doctors who are responsible for a different procedures. Generally, a Pulmonologist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Pulmonologist in Faisalabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Pulmonologists in Faisalabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Pulmonologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Pulmonologist in Faisalabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Pulmonologist in Faisalabad. Find a list of the best Pulmonologists in Faisalabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.