Top Certified Rheumatologists in Faisalabad
5 Arthritis Doctor available in Faisalabad
Also known as ہڈیوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Rheumatologist • Pediatrician • Oncologist • Medical Specialist • Nutritionist
Rheumatology is a branch of medicine that diagnoses and is devoted to the therapy of rheumatic diseases. A board-certified internist who is an expert by additional training in arthritis and other related diseases, such as muscles, bones, and joints.
Who are Rheumatologists?
A board-certified internist or pediatrician who specializes in additional training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis, bones, muscles, tendons, connective tissues, and disorders of the joints.
Types of Rheumatologists
Rheumatologists are trained to detect work to discover the swelling and pain. There are further types of specialization in the field of rheumatology.
The next section includes the types of rheumatologists:
- Sports Medicine Doctors- This type covers the injuries of bones and joints that are common during physical activities.
- Spinal Surgeons- Doctors, who specialize in treating spinal injuries and deformities that cause chronic pain and impaired mobility.
- Hand and Foot Doctors- This type of Rheumatology covers diagnosing and treating injuries that are specific to hands and feet.
Common Names of Rheumatologists
Rheumatologists in Faisalabad are also known as
-ہڈیوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Rheumatologists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Faisalabad is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Faisalabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Rheumatologists in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Rheumatologists
Disease and disorders dealt with by Rheumatologists in Faisalabad are:
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Infectious arthritis
- Spondyloarthropathies -- ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Services and Treatments by Rheumatologists in Faisalabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by certified Rheumatologist’s doctors in Faisalabad are:
- Osteoarthritis (OA) - Rheumatologists treat OA by diagnosing the joint condition by X-ray or MRI.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) – The doctor will check the health history and take X-rays of your joint fluid.
- Lupus- Bone specialists treat chest pain, seizures, and other blood-related disorders.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis- It starts with lower back pain and involves joints.
- Psoriatic Arthritis- It is further linked with 5 Types and treated with skin tests for signs of psoriasis.
- Gout- Rheumatologists detect this disorder with some symptoms, such as joint pain, etc.
- Reactive Arthritis- It is an infection that affects your arthritis from any part of the body.
Our best Rheumatologists will carefully examine the condition of your Joints and bone issues and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Rheumatologists in Faisalabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert Rheumatologists from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female best Rheumatologists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Rheumatologists in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best Rheumatologists in Faisalabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Rheumatologist in Faisalabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Rheumatologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Rheumatologist in Faisalabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Rheumatologist in Faisalabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Rheumatologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Rheumatologist near me in Faisalabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Rheumatologist near you in Faisalabad.
How can I find the most experienced Rheumatologist in Faisalabad?
To connect with the most experienced Rheumatologist in Faisalabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Rheumatologist in the Faisalabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Rheumatologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Rheumatologist in Faisalabad?
Following are the 5 best Rheumatologists in Faisalabad:
- Dr. Mubashir Razzaq Khan
- Dr. Zafar Ali Zafar
- Dr. Ata Ur Rehman
- Dr. Nasim Arshad
- Dr. Khalid Parvez Babar