Top Certified Neurologists/Brain Specialists in Gujrat
1 Neurophysician available in Gujrat
Also known as Brain Doctor, Neuro Physician, Neuro Specialist, Neuro Consultant,Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab and دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Pediatric Neuro Physician • Spinal Surgeon • Neurologist • Neurosurgeon
Sharif Memorial HospitalRs 700
Years of Experience
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to the brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the 14 major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists
- Clinical Neurologists
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists
- Neurocritical Care Specialists
- Geriatric Neurologists
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists
- Vascular Neurologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Interventional Neurologists
- Epilepsy Neurologists
- Sleep Medicine Specialists
Common Names of Neurologists
Neurologists in Gujrat are also known as
- Brain Doctors
- Neuro Physicians
- Neuro Specialists
- Neuro Consultants
- Doctors of Neurology
- Brain Specialist
- Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab
- دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Gujrat
Gujrat- the 20th most populated city of Pakistan, famous for its export-oriented products is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the Gujrat District. People from all over the country visit Gujrat to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurophysicians in Gujrat is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Gujrat are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Cerebellar disorders
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Tourette’s Syndrome etc
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Gujrat
Neurophysicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Gujrat are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons. These EMG results are used by neurologists to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram-. The EEG results from this procedure are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Other tests include angiography, tensilon test, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Gujrat can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Headaches and migraine care
- Memory disorders treatment
- Autoimmune disorders treatments
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Back and spine problems care
- Numbness, weakness and balancing problems treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures service
- Stroke and neurovascular care
- Parkinson’s tremor and movement disorder care
- Neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Gujrat will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Gujrat - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Gujrat. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Gujrat are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Gujrat are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Gujrat you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Neurologist in Gujrat?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Neurologist in Gujrat?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurologist in Gujrat or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Neurologist near me in Gujrat?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurologist near you in Gujrat.
How can I find the most experienced Neurologist in Gujrat?
To connect with the most experienced Neurologist in Gujrat visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurologist in the Gujrat. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Neurologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing