Top Certified NeuroSurgeons/Brain Surgeons in Gujrat
1 Brain Surgeon available in Gujrat
Also known as Brain Surgeon, Neurosurgeon doctor, Dimagh ka surgeon دماغ کے ماہر سرجن ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Pediatric Neuro Physician • Spinal Surgeon • Neurologist • Neurosurgeon
Sharif Memorial Hospital Rs 700
Years of Experience
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurosurgery or neurological surgery is a specialized field of surgery that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases plus disorders of the brain and nervous system using surgical methods.
Who is a Neurosurgeon?
A neurosurgeon or brain surgeon is a medical health specialist who deals in the surgical treatment, management and prevention of the various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurosurgeons
Neurosurgery itself is a specialized field. But, the nervous system is really complex therefore a neurosurgeon can further opt for the other specific subspecialties of neurosurgery.
Following are the 8 major types of specialist neurologists:
- General Neurosurgeons
- Neurovascular Surgeons
- Spinal Surgeons
- Skull NeuroSurgeons
- Functional NeuroSurgeons
- Pediatric NeuroSurgeons
Common Names of Neurosurgeons
Neurosurgeons in Gujrat are also known as
- Brain Surgeons
- Neurosurgeon Doctors
- Doctors of Neurosurgery
- Dimagh ka surgeon
- دماغ کے ماہر سرجن ڈاکٹر
Neurosurgeons in Gujrat
Gujrat- the 20th most populated city of Pakistan, famous for its export-oriented products is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the Gujrat District. People visit Gujrat to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurosurgeons in Gujrat is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurosurgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top neurosurgeon in Gujrat are:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Brain cyst
- Colloid Cysts
- Cerebellar disorders
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Intracranial hypotension
- Malignant sheath nerve tumour
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Vascular Tumours
Services and Treatments by Neurosurgeons/Brain Surgeons in Gujrat
Neurosurgeons perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best neurosurgeons in Gujrat are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders and all kinds of general neurological procedures.
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy- If the neck pain is due to herniated disc, the neurosurgeon will treat this issue of neck pain.
- Laminectomy- It is one of the common procedures of minimally invasive surgery used by neurosurgeons for treating severe backbone issues. In this procedure, small incisions are made in order to remove a small portion of the vertebral bone or lamina.
- Epilepsy Surgery- The surgeons in this surgical procedure, neurosurgeons remove the small portion of the brain that are responsible for causing fatal seizures.
- Spinal Fusion- In this procedure, the spine of the patient is performed to keep it stable.
- Microdiscectomy- In this neurological procedure, the painful herniated disc in the lumbar area of a person is treated.
- Ventriculostomy- In this procedure, a tube is used by the patients to remove the excess fluid from the brain of the patient.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the EMG results are used by neurosurgeons to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram- In this procedure the EEG results are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Other tests include angiography, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that a neurosurgeon in Gujrat can offer include:
- Brain tumour surgery
- Complex spinal surgery
- Carotid artery blockage
- Cortical Mapping
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Endoscopic Lumbar disc surgery
- Electrodes deep in the brain
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic 3rd Ventriculostomy (in case of hydrocephalus)
- Neuro-oncology surgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Spinal neurosurgery
- Skull base surgery
- Stenosis (carotid artery blockage treatment)
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Surgical implantation of the “deep brain stimulators” to treat tremors or Parkinson disease.
- Vascular Surgery
Our best brain specialist in Gujrat will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurosurgeons in Gujrat - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain surgeon from every part of Gujrat. Healthwire’s best male and female neurosurgeons in Gujrat are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurosurgeons/brain surgeons in Gujrat are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurosurgeon in Gujrat you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Neurosurgeon in Gujrat?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurosurgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Neurosurgeon in Gujrat?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurosurgeon in Gujrat or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurosurgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Neurosurgeon near me in Gujrat?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurosurgeon near you in Gujrat.
How can I find the most experienced Neurosurgeon in Gujrat?
To connect with the most experienced Neurosurgeon in Gujrat visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurosurgeon in the Gujrat. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Neurosurgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing