Anesthesiologists are specialist medical doctors who deal in drafting anesthesia plans for you. They are responsible for evaluating and monitoring the condition and critical signs of the patient both pre and post-surgery.
1 Top Certified Anesthesiologists in Hyderabad
Also known as anesthesiologists, anaesthetists, anaesthesia specialist, بے ہوش کرنے والا ڈاکٹر and اینستھیسیولوجسٹ
MBBS, FCPS (Anaesthesiology)
Anaesthesiology or Anesthesiology is a specialized field of medicine in which medical health specialists study and deal in the complete perioperative care of the patients during, before and after the surgery.
This field of medicine includes anesthesia, pain medicine, critical emergency medicine and intensive care medicine.
Who is an Anesthesiologist?
An anesthesiologist is a specialized medical doctor in the field of anesthesiology. The anesthesiologists are responsible for developing anesthesia plans for the patients, perioperative and post-operative care.
Common Names of Anesthesiologists
Anesthesiologists in Hyderabad are also known as
- Anaesthesia doctor
- Anaesthetics doctor
- Doctor of anesthesiology
- Physician anesthesiologists
- بے ہوش کرنے والا ڈاکٹر
Anesthesiologists in Hyderabad
Hyderabad-the 8th largest city of Pakistan is a commercial and cultural centre of the country. Hyderabad is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and top anesthesiologists in Hyderabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Services and Treatments by Anesthesia Doctors in Hyderabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best anesthesia doctors in Hyderabad are:
- General Anesthesia- This anesthesia is normally given to the patients during major operations such as open-heart surgery and knee replacement surgery. This anesthesia is given to the patients through an IV or anesthesia mask.
- IV Sedation or Monitored Anesthesia- This anesthesia procedure opted for minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopies, colonoscopies etc. this anesthesia can also be combined with regional or local anesthesia depending upon the surgery. In IV sedation a patient feels relaxed thus it has various consciousness levels. The sedation level i.e. minimal to deep depends upon the procedure.
- Local Anesthesia- This anesthesia is commonly given during procedures such as stitching deep cuts, removing a mole or setting a broken bone. In this anesthesia, an injection is used to numb the small part of the body on which the medical procedure is performed. In this, you would be conscious but you won’t feel any pain.
- Regional Anesthesia- This anesthesia along with the epidurals and spinal blocks are given to the patients during childbirth and for surgical procedures of the abdomen, leg and arm. Just as the name indicates, this anesthesia is given either by a catheter (a small tube) or through an injection. A large part of the body is being numbed in this anesthesia i.e. from the waist down.
- Apart from these aforementioned services, anaesthesia doctors are responsible for the proper monitoring of the vital signs of the patient throughout the surgery.
Our top anesthesia doctor in Hyderabad will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized anesthesia plan for you.
Best Anesthesiologists in Hyderabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert male and female anesthesiologists from every part of Hyderabad. Healthwire’s male and female anesthesia doctors in Hyderabad are famous for their holistic extensive treatment. Our best anesthesiologists in Hyderabad are practising in the well-reputed hospitals and clinics in Hyderabad.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Anesthesiologists in Top Hospitals of Hyderabad
Doctors for Treatment in Hyderabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Anesthesia doctors will first ask you about your medical history, the surgical procedure that you’ll be undergoing and then prepare a customized anesthesia plan for you.
You need to visit an anesthesiologist before your surgical procedure. They need to check your medical history so they can diagnose and treat any medical issue that might occur during surgery. Before surgery, they work together with your surgeon and then prepare your anesthesia plan.
Anesthesiologists are specialist doctors who are responsible for administering and managing the anesthesia given to a patient during surgery. They do not perform surgery, but they are responsible for monitoring and managing the life functions such as heart rate, breathing and blood pressure of the patient throughout surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best anesthesiologist in Hyderabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best anesthesiologists in Hyderabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with an anesthesiologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified anesthesiologist in Hyderabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best anesthesiologist in Hyderabad. Find a list of the best anesthesiologists in Hyderabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.