Top Certified Urologists in Hyderabad
4 Urologist available in Hyderabad
Also known as Urinary Tract Specialist ,ماہِر علم البول ,Bladder Specialist
Sort by :
Dr. Javed Altaf
Urologist | MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
Dr. Kashif Ud Din Qayum Soomro
Andrologist • Urologist | MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (urology)
Dr. Rajab Ali Ghirano
Urologist | MBBS, FCPS (Urology)
Dr. Altaf Talpur
Urologist | MBBS, FCPS
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Urology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of problems of the urinary tract in both males and females. It also includes the problems of male reproductive tract.
Who is a Urologist?
A urologist is the specialist doctor who diagnoses and treats illnesses and disorders of the urinary tract. A urologist also provides services and treatments for male reproductive tract health issues.
Types of Urologists
Urologists can practice as general urologists or specialize in the sub-field of urology. Based on the services and treatments, urologists are divided into various categories.
Following are the nine major types of specialist urologists.
- Pediatric Urologists
- Urological Surgeons
- Male Urologists
- Female Urologists
- Reconstructive Urologists
- Transitional Urologists
- Oncology Urologist
Common Names of Urologists
Urologists in Hyderabad are also known as
- Urology Consultant
- Genitourinary Physician
- Genitourinary Doctor
- Urinary Tract Specialist
- Bladder Specialist
ماہِر علم البول -
Urologists in Hyderabad
Hyderabad- is the most industrialized region of Punjab and the second-largest
source of exports exchange earnings for its surgical products, sports goods, leather goods etc. Due to this reason and for being the 13th populated city of Pakistan, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Urologists in Hyderabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Urologists
Disease and disorders treated by a top urologist in Hyderabad are:
- Urinary voiding problem
- Urinary incontinence
- Hydronephrosis (kidney swelling)
- Hyperoxaluria (oxalate in urine)
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Urinary tract blockages
- Kidney dysplasia
- Kidney stones (renal calculi)
- Duplex kidney
- Kidney stones
- Kidney diseases
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Inflamed prostate (postatits)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Undescended testicle
- Peyronie’s disease
- Circumcision revision
- Hypospadias (birth defect)
- Vaginal prolapse
- Bladder prolapse
- Bladder dysfunction
- Bladder inconsistency
- Bladder dysfunction
- Overactive bladder
- Urethritis (urethral infection)
- Painful bladder syndrome (interstitial cystitis)
- Different types of cancer (kidney, bladder, prostate, adrenal gland, testicle)
Services and Treatments by Urologists in Hyderabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best urinary doctors in Hyderabad are:
Urinalysis- It is a detailed urine examination that assesses urine disorders, infections and kidney ailments.
Lithotripsy- This procedure is aimed to remove kidney stones by using laser and shock waves. These waves break down the stones that pass through urine afterwards.
Cystoscopy- This procedure allows the physician to examine your bladder and urethra linings to diagnose and treat various bladder conditions.
Ureteroscopy- Ureteroscopy procedure is known to examine the upper urinary tract to diagnose and treat the problems.
Ureteral Reimplants- This type of surgical procedure is intended to fix the tubes that lead from bladder to kidneys. This repositioning is done to clear the blockage of urine.
Prostate Biopsy- In this procedure, tissue from the prostate gland is removed and examined, normally performed to diagnose prostate cancer.
Other Prostate Procedures- Other prostate procedures include TUNA (transurethral needle ablation), TURP (transurethral resection of prostate), TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) etc.
Our best urologist in Hyderabad will carefully examine the condition of your urinary issues and will provide you with the best treatment plan.
Best Urologists in Hyderabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert urologists from every part of Hyderabad. Healthwire’s male and female best urologists in Hyderabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best urology specialists in Hyderabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the top urologists in Hyderabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Bedwetting in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Benign tumors of urinary tract in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Bladder diverticula in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Bladder dysfunction in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Bladder prolapse in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Burning micturition (dysuria) in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Cystitis in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Epispadias in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Erectile dysfunction in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Fecal incontinence in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Gonadal dysgenesis in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Haematuria (blood in urine) in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Hydrocele in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Hydronephrosis in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Interstitial cystitis in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Kidney and bladder cancer in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Low testosterone in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Male factor infertility in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Male sexual dysfunction in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Peyronie's disease in Hyderabad
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Urologist in Hyderabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Urologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Urologist in Hyderabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Urologist in Hyderabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Urologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Urologist near me in Hyderabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Urologist near you in Hyderabad.
How can I find the most experienced Urologist in Hyderabad?
To connect with the most experienced Urologist in Hyderabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Urologist in the Hyderabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Urologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Urologist in Hyderabad?
Following are the 5 best Urologists in Hyderabad:
- Dr. Javed Altaf
- Dr. Kashif Ud Din Qayum Soomro
- Dr. Rajab Ali Ghirano
- Dr. Altaf Talpur