Acupuncturists are specialist doctors who use traditional Chinese therapy of thin needles to help people with pain management and muscle relaxation.
2 Top Certified Acupuncturists in Islamabad
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that uses thin needles in treating musculoskeletal muscles. The practice uses very thin metallic needles that are inserted at very specific pressure points. The needles then are stimulated through electrical currents or through hand stimulation of the person.
Who is an Acupuncturist?
Acupuncturists are highly skilled health practitioners who apply Chinese medicine in the form of acupuncture in order to help people with various health conditions. They are not medical doctors however they are highly skilled at what they do.
Types of Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine - This form works with different pressure points, body temperatures, different bodily outlets and then contemplates a needle treatment accordingly. This is the closest and most authentic form of ancient medical practice when it comes to acupuncture. This particular acupuncture has more of spiritual essence.
Western medical acupuncture - this form of acupuncture therapy is now often popular with chiropractors and nurses. Such a form of acupuncture involves modern touch using the dry needling technique. This technique has become more popular for pain management.
- Japanese Acupuncture - this form of treatment requires minimum stimulation when it comes to needle insertion and working. The idea behind this therapy is to involve maximum body stimulation of its own which is why Japanese acupuncture also uses fewer needles than the rest of the acupuncture forms.
- Korean Hand Acupuncture - This particular technique uses exertion of pressure at certain body points. Korean acupuncture uses more hand stimulation. It may also involve the use of certain herbs to relieve pain.
- Auricular and Scalp Acupuncture - This particular acupuncture uses ear point as the main stimulation as well as insertion of thin needles in the scalp region. This acupuncture is recommended for motor impairment or spinal cord issues.
- Non-Insertion Acupuncture - this procedure uses blunt needles to simply trigger the specific points of the body. Such a type of acupuncture helps with headaches, insomnia, colds, and different types of pain.
- Moxibustion - this form of acupuncture uses heat to help with pain relief in order to stimulate a burning sensation in order to help with different types of pain.
Common Names of Acupuncturists
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- اکوپانکچر کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Acupuncturists in Islamabad
Islamabad is the second-largest city in Pakistan, offering the best medical facilities and services. You can find the most experienced certified Acupuncturist in Islamabad Pakistan near you with Healthwire. pk.
Services of Acupuncturist
Our best Acupuncturist in Islamabad will carefully examine your case and draft a customized plan of action best suited to your health concern.
- Lower back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Muscular pain
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Spinal stenosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Acupuncturists in Islamabad- Book Appointment
Book well-qualified Acupuncture treatment in Islamabad Pakistan who are well-trained in providing holistic treatment for their patients. Healthwire.pk’s Acupuncturists in Islamabad are associated with some of the most reputable hospitals and private clinics in Islamabad. Shoot your queries to Healthwire.pk for information on the best acupuncturists in Islamabad. For bookings and appointments, call (042)32500989, or opt for an online video consultation with the specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Acupuncturists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
- Doctors for Allergic rhinitis in Islamabad
- Doctors for Chronic pain syndrome in Islamabad
- Doctors for Disc slip in Islamabad
- Doctors for Headache in Islamabad
- Doctors for Lower back pain in Islamabad
- Doctors for Migraine in Islamabad
- Doctors for Osteoarthritis in Islamabad
- Doctors for Sciatica in Islamabad
- Doctors for Sleep disorder (insomnia) in Islamabad
- Doctors for Tension headaches in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
The first visits are usually simple, as the Acupuncturists take their time in examining your general health and medical history. Based on your condition they will draft a customized plan.
Your general physician will recommend you to visit an Acupuncturist if you are at risk of developing blood disease and disorder.
The common diseases and conditions treated by an Acupuncturist in Islamabad include: Lower back pain Hypertension Frozen shoulder Muscular pain Headache Neck pain Tennis elbow Sciatica Infertility Spinal stenosis Osteoarthritis Carpal tunnel syndrome
You need to consider the following factors while looking for an Acupuncturist in Islamabad: The type of health issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your health condition and asking around if you need alternate medical assistance. The Acupuncturist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best Acupuncturist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best Acupuncturists near you in Islamabad, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Acupuncturist in Islamabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Acupuncturists in Islamabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with an Acupuncturist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Acupuncturist in Islamabad via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Acupuncturist in Islamabad. Find a list of the best Acupuncturists in Islamabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.