A Pain Management Specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced education in pain medicine and pain management exercises.
2 Top Certified Pain Management Specialist in Islamabad
Neurologist.Pain Management Specialist
Pain Management Specialist
Pain Management, pain control, pain medicine, or Physiotherapy is a distinguished branch of medical study which uses interdisciplinary ways of treatment for easing the pain of chronic pain in joints and muscles.
Who is a Pain Management Specialist?
A Pain Specialist is a doctor who helps you restore movement, mobility, and functioning of joints. Their expertise is focused on maintaining a patient's mobility and well-being. They study the science of movement and try to learn the root cause of the injury.
They are also responsible for reviewing a patient's medical data, including X-rays, laboratory reports, and performing a complete physical examination. . They will provide special insight into the right tests and diagnosis required for your case.
;Types of Pain Management Specialists
- Pain Medicine Specialists - These specialists treat different types of pain including surgical, injury, nerve damage and pain from other conditions. They treat pain through medicine and injections.
- Orthopedic Specialists and Surgeons - These surgeons perform complex injuries that affect the musculoskeletal system, bone, ligaments and tendons.
- Osteopathic Doctors - These specialists have more advanced training in pain management of the musculoskeletal system that treats nerves, muscles and bone health.
- Rheumatologists - These pain specialists specifically treat rheumatic diseases such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and stiff muscles, joints and bones.
- Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists - These specialists will work to relieve your pain from surgery and injury.
- Acupuncturists - these are healthcare professionals who work on different body pressure points to help in relieving tension and pain in neck, shoulders, spain and pain due to osteoarthritis.
- Chiropractors - These specialists specifically work in relieving chronic pains.
Common names of Pain Management Specialists
- Pain Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Pain management specialist
- Pain doctor
- Muscular pain doctor
- Physical Therapist
Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad
Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan is the fourth largest populated city in the country.
People from all over Pakistan, visit Islamabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pain Management Specialists
- Sports injury
- Muscular dystrophy
- Back and neck pain
- Limited Range of Motion (ROM)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory Problems
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Huntington’s Disease
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Services and Treatments offered by Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some serious injury, trauma, or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness, and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth, or palliative care.
Best Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Islamabad. Healthwire’s male and female top Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Islamabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Pain Management Specialists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Male/Female Pain Management Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
Pain Management Specialist doctors will thoroughly examine your condition. They will run some tests if necessary, however, most of them will be able to figure out what is the cause of your pain points.
You need to visit a Pain Management Specialist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status, especially if you suffer regularly from chronic pain.
There is no obvious difference between these two specialists except a Pain Management Specialist might be more focused on pain-related bones. Most of the time a Pain Management Specialist is a pain management specialist.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Pain Management Specialist in Islamabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Pain Management Specialist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Pain Management Specialist in Islamabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Pain Management Specialist in Islamabad. Find a list of the best Pain Management Specialists in Islamabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.