Top Certified Pediatric Urologists in Karachi
5 Child Urology Doctor available in Karachi
Also known as Children Urologist, Children Genitourinary Doctor, Pediatric Bladder Doctor, Pediatric Bladder Specialist and بچوں کے نطام اخراج کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Urologist • Sexologist • Pediatric Urologist • Male Sexual Health Specialist
Urologist • Sexologist • Andrologist • Pediatric Urologist • Male Sexual Health Specialist
Urologist • Laparoscopic Surgeon • Pediatric Urologist
Urologist • Andrologist • Pediatric Urologist
Urologist • Laparoscopic Surgeon • Sexologist • Andrologist • Pediatric Urologist • Fertility Consultant
Pediatric urology is the subspecialty of healthcare that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of urinary and genital tract disorder among children.
Who is a Pediatric Urologist?
Pediatric urologist is a specialist who diagnoses, manages and treats the urinary and genital tract problems in children.
These medical specialists are known to treat urological problems among both male and female children from birth to early adult age.
Common Names of Pediatric Urologists
Pediatric urologists in Karachi are also known as
- Urology Consultant
- Genitourinary Physician
- Genitourinary Doctor
- Urinary Tract Specialist
- Bladder Specialist
- Mahir Ilm Albol
- ماہِر علم البول
Best Pediatric Urologists in Karachi
Karachi- the capital of Sindh, is the most populated city of Pakistan. It is ranked as a beta-global city. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and best pediatric urologists in Karachi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pediatric Urologists
Pediatric urologists in Karachi are known to provide the surgical treatment for following conditions:
- Congenital renal abnormalities
- Cystocele (Prolapsed Bladder)
- Ectopic kidney
- Ectopic ureterocele
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Posterior urethral valves
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Stone disease such as staghorn calculi
- Undescended testis
- Urethral diverticulum
- Urethral meatal stenosis
- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction (UPJ)
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Services and Treatments by Pediatric Urologists in Karachi
Services and treatments offered by best paeds urologist in Karachi are:
- Urinalysis- Detailed analysis of urine to diagnose any urinary problem or urinary tract infection (UTI) followed by treatment.
- Voiding Dysfunction- Evaluation and management of voiding disorders through physical, urine and microbial analysis.
- Kidney Stones Management- Evaluation and removal of kidney stones using both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Urine oncology- Focusing on treatment and removal of cancerous tumors removal (surgical and nonsurgical) located in the urinary tract and relevant areas.
- Cystoscopy- Procedure that is mainly performed to visualize the internal lining of urethra and bladder
- Male circumcision- This procedure is aimed to remove penis foreskin and performed on newborn male children.
- Pediatric Orchiectomy- It is the surgical removal of testicles spermatic cords.
- Ureteral Reimplantation- This procedure is intended to fix the positioning of urethra to fix the problem of urine blockage.
Our paeds urologists in Karachi will carefully examine the condition of your child and will draft a customized treatment plan as per child condition.
Best Pediatric Urologists in Karachi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert paeds urologists from every part of Karachi. Healthwire’s female and male paeds urologists in Karachi are famous for their holistic treatment. Our paeds urologists in Karachi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Pediatric Urologist in Karachi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Pediatric Urologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Pediatric Urologist in Karachi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Pediatric Urologist in Karachi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Pediatric Urologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Pediatric Urologist near me in Karachi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Pediatric Urologist near you in Karachi.
How can I find the most experienced Pediatric Urologist in Karachi?
To connect with the most experienced Pediatric Urologist in Karachi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Pediatric Urologist in the Karachi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Pediatric Urologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Pediatric Urologist in Karachi?
Following are the 5 best Pediatric Urologists in Karachi:
- Dr. Tanveer Ahmed
- Dr. Naresh Kumar Valecha
- Dr. Shariq Anis Khan
- Dr. Shahzad Ali
- Dr. Agha Ghulam Mustafa