1 Top Certified Podiatrists in Karachi
Podiatric Physician, Podiatric Physician
MBBS, PGDS, DDM, MHM, MPHIL, MHPE, PhD Scholar
Podiatry is the medical study of diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle.
Who is a Podiatrist?
A podiatrist is a medical healthcare doctor who diagnoses and treats problems related to the ankle, foot, and lower extremity.
Types of Podiatrists
- Podiatric Orthopedic - these specialists will treat and look after imperfect foot and leg structure and help with special footwear, prosthetics footwear and devices.
- Podiatric Primary Care - diagnoses, prevention and treatment of all podiatric conditions related to family health issues.
- Podiatric Sports Medicine - these specialists focus their prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of sports-related foot or ankle injuries.
- Podiatric Surgery - Using surgical procedures to help with foot and ankle problems.
- Podopediatrics - This podiatrist treats and diagnose children’s foot and leg problems.
- Wound Care and Management - this particular specialist specializse in the prevention of wounds, ulcers, and injuries of the lower extremity.
Common Names of a Podiatrist
- Podiatric Physician
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Podiatrists in Karachi
Karachi is the largest populated city of Pakistan. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Karachi to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Dermatologists in Karachi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders treated by a Podiatrists
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Diabetic foot care, infection management, and amputation prevention
- Foot deformities
- Hammer’s toe
- Heel and arch pain/plantar fasciitis/Achilles tendinitis
- Injuries, breaks, and sprains
- Skin and nail conditions
Services and Treatments by Podiatrists in Karachi
Some of the treatments and services offered by a Podiatrist are;
- They will carefully study and diagnose any foot or nail-related problems such as skin and nail disease, congenital deformities, ulcers or tumour formation on the ankle or foot.
- A podiatrist might be the only qualified doctor to treat conditions like heel problems, arch problems, cysts on skin or inside, heel spurs, short lower limbs, shortened tendons, bone disorders.
- Create flexible casts to hold the foot and manage the fracture injuries in place.
- Talk and plan with patients for effective preventive foot care.
- Refer patients to other specialists when other symptoms appear.
Best Podiatrists in Karachi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert podiatrists from every part of Karachi. Healthwire’s male and female best dermatologists in Karachi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best podiatrists in Karachi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best podiatrists in Karachi you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.