Top Certified Radiologists in Karachi
70 Radiology Doctor available in Karachi
Also known as Doctor of Radiology
Sort by :
Sonologist • Radiologist
Sonologist • Radiologist
Radiology is a distinguished branch of medicine that uses imaging technology to diagnose and treat different diseases. Radiology is divided into two main categories, diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.
Who is a Radiologist?
A Radiologist is a medical healthcare practitioner who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases using X-rays, MRI medical imaging, and CT scans. A radiologist doctor has extensive training in nuclear medicine as well.
Types of Radiologists
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine - A Radiologist in Hospice and Palliative medicine is specialised in relieving the suffering experienced by terminally ill patients.
- Neuroradiology - A Radiologist who diagnoses and treats disorders and disabilities related to brain, sinuses, spinal system, neck region, central nervous system, degenerative diseases, cancer, stroke, trauma and cerebrovascular disease.
- Nuclear Radiology- A radiologist who studies nuclear radiology to look for trace substances of radioactive material to determine the nature of the disorder.
- Pain Medicine- A radiologist in pain medicine provides medicine care for patients who have acute, chronic or pain due to cancer treatment.
- Radiation Oncology- A radiologist who uses high radiation therapy to treat cancer and other non-malignant diseases.
- Pediatric Radiology- A Radiologist who is trained in pediatric radiology using different imaging procedures to diagnose, manage and treat different abnormalities in children especially the ones that are congenital at birth.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology- A specialist in vascular and interventional radiology diagnoses and treats diseases with the use of various radiologic imaging technologies.
- Emergency Radiology- It is a subspecialty of diagnostic radiology that have specialties in emergency working closely with physicians and using imaging based tools to diagnose trauma diseases and disorders.
Common Names of Radiologists
Also known as Doctor of Radiology
Radiologists in Karachi
Karachi, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Karachi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Karachi for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Radiologists in Karachi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Radiologists
- Breast cancer
- Cardiac (Heart)
- Carotid artery
- Clinical trial candidacy
- Colorectal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Blood clots and peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Brain tumors
- Many types of cancers
- Pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cirrhosis of the liver, fatty liver disease and liver fibrosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Kidney failure
- Renal cysts
Services and Treatments offered by Radiologists in Karachi
- Breast imaging (studying mammograms and diagnosing the results).
- Cardiovascular radiology (heart and circulatory system).
- Emergency radiology treatment.
- Gastrointestinal radiology (all the gut organs including stomach intestines and abdomen).
- Head and neck radiology.
- Musculoskeletal radiology (testing muscles and skeleton).
- Pediatric radiology(all the tests and diagnosis related to children).
- Neuroradiology (studying and diagnosing the central nervous system).
- Advance Detection and Analysis with radiology
- Treating minimal invasive technology to study different diseases such as uterine fibroids, heart diseases, heart stroke, pain, and injury recovery.
- Performing radiation oncology.
- Fluoroscopy uses X-rays in creating moving images of the body.
- Nuclear medicine imaging to see inside the body
Best Radiologists in Karachi - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert Radiologists from every part of Karachi. Healthwire’s male and female top Radiologists in Karachi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Radiologists in Karachi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Radiologist in Karachi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Radiologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Radiologist in Karachi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Radiologist in Karachi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Radiologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Radiologist near me in Karachi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Radiologist near you in Karachi.
How can I find the most experienced Radiologist in Karachi?
To connect with the most experienced Radiologist in Karachi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Radiologist in the Karachi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Radiologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Radiologist in Karachi?
Following are the 5 best Radiologists in Karachi:
- Dr. Rubina Ishtiaq
- Dr. M. Shoaib Nasir
- Dr. Rehana Begum
- Dr. Sheikh Shan e Deen
- Dr. Fehmida