Top Certified Physiotherapists in Lahore
210 Physical Therapist available in Lahore
Also Known as A Physiotherapist in Lahore is also commonly known as Pain Specialist , Pain management specialist , Pain doctor ,Muscular pain doctor, Physical Therapist فزیوتھیراپس
Sort by :
Physiotherapist • Chiropractor
Physiotherapist • Pain Management Specialist • Acupuncturist • Chiropractor • Podiatrist
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Pain Management Specialist • Acupuncturist • Chiropractor
Physiotherapist • Pain Management Specialist • Chiropractor
Physiotherapist • Rheumatologist • Medical Specialist • Hypertension Specialist
Who is a Physiotherapist?
A physiotherapist in Lahore is a certified medical health practitioner qualified to treat people affected by muscular injury, illness, or disability. A physiotherapist is fully trained in performing different forms of physical exercises on the patient. Their main focus of treatment is both prevention and rehabilitation.
What Does a Physiotherapist Do?
A physiotherapist performs several healthcare functions such as diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of various muscle injuries. A physiotherapist devises treatment methodologies to restore, maintain and increase a patient’s macula mobility and well-being.
When Should I Need a Physiotherapist?
You need to find a ‘physiotherapist near me’ after 6 months for your regular muscular injury or illness. Besides, there are many reasons to visit a physiotherapist near you in case you are suffering from any muscle injury, illness, or disability.
Types of Physiotherapists
There are different types of physiotherapists based on the different types of physiotherapy sessions. Each physiotherapist's practice depends on the conditions treated and offered by it. Here is a list of different types of physiotherapists in Lahore based on their areas of expertise.
- Orthopedic physiotherapist - Orthopedic physiotherapy is defined as a medical specialty that specifically deals with the extremities of the spine, bone structure, muscles, and ligaments.
- Cardio-respiratory physiotherapist - A new arising subspecialty of cardiology and physiotherapy, this specialty deals with acute cardiorespiratory problems due to injuries to the chest cavity or a muscular disorder of the muscle in the chest cavity. You can also see a cardiorespiratory physiotherapist if you have acute asthma, chest infections, or breathing problems.
- Pediatric physiotherapists - ‘Children's physiotherapists near me’ are specifically for children and young adults. They will treat any muscular complexity and injury disorder for children and youth from birth to 25 years.
- Sports physiotherapists - These physiotherapists in Lahore are certified sports doctors who will perform physiotherapy exercises on sportsmen and will treat sports-related injuries.
- Pelvic floor physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are focused on women’s pelvic floor. The pelvic floor supports the bowel and bladder muscles. A pelvic floor physiotherapist will treat women with weak muscles who may suffer from urine incontinence.
- Neuro physiotherapist - This type of physiotherapist in Lahore is someone who suffers from muscular weakness of a neurological nature using different interventional techniques for different neurological disorders.
Best Physiotherapist in Lahore
Lahore, the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city in Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Lahore for healthcare services.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best physiotherapists in Lahore as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Physiotherapists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Which Diseases and Disorders Treated by Physiotherapists in Lahore?
Given below are some of the common diseases and disorders treated by the best physiotherapist in Lahore
- Sports injury
- Back and neck pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Which Services and Treatments are Offered by Physiotherapists in Lahore?
Given below are some of the common services and treatments offered by Physiotherapist in Lahore:
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some severe injury, trauma, or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness, and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth, or palliative care.
How to ‘Book Appointment’ with the Best Physiotherapists in Lahore?
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s female and male top Physiotherapists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best physiotherapists in Lahore practice in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989/ 02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Physiotherapist in Lahore?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Physiotherapist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Physiotherapist in Lahore?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Physiotherapist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Physiotherapist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Physiotherapist near me in Lahore?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Physiotherapist near you in Lahore.
How can I find the most experienced Physiotherapist in Lahore?
To connect with the most experienced Physiotherapist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Physiotherapist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Physiotherapist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Physiotherapist in Lahore?
Following are the 5 best Physiotherapists in Lahore:
- Dr. Idrees Ahmed
- Dr. Ali Shehvaiz Younus
- Dr. Waseem Javaid
- Prof. Dr. Rehana Niazi
- Dr. Wajeeha