Top Certified Podiatrist in Lahore
Get 10% Discount On Your Online Payments
Book an appointment with doctor and pay online to get flat 10% discount.
3 Foot and Ankle Specialist available in Lahore
Also known as Podiatric physician, Doctor of podiatric medicine and ankle and foot doctor.
Sort by :
Dr. Ali Shehvaiz Younus
Chiropractor • Pain Management Specialist • Acupuncturist • Physiotherapist • Podiatrist | DPT, MPhil, FSC, Matric
Reactive Physio ( Johar Town ) Rs 1000
Years of Experience
Satisfied with Dr. treatment.
Dr. Nazia Rafique
Physiotherapist • Podiatrist | MBBS, TDPT
Zia Hospital & Maternity Complex ( Ideal Garden Housing Scheme )
Dr. Sohail Saleem
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Podiatrist | MBBS, Sports Physician amd Certified Manaul Therapist
Sports & Spine Professionals ( DHA )
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Podiatry is the medical study of diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle.
Who is a Podiatrist?
A podiatrist is a medical healthcare doctor who diagnoses and treats problems related to the ankle, foot, and lower extremity.
Types of Podiatrists
- Podiatric Orthopedic - these specialists will treat and look after imperfect foot and leg structure and help with special footwear, prosthetics footwear and devices.
- Podiatric Primary Care - diagnoses, prevention and treatment of all podiatric conditions related to family health issues.
- Podiatric Sports Medicine - these specialists focus their prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of sports-related foot or ankle injuries.
- Podiatric Surgery - Using surgical procedures to help with foot and ankle problems.
- Podopediatrics - This podiatrist treats and diagnose children’s foot and leg problems.
- Wound Care and Management - this particular specialist specializse in the prevention of wounds, ulcers, and injuries of the lower extremity.
Common Names of a Podiatrist
- Podiatric Physician
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Podiatrists in Lahore
Lahore-the capital of Punjab is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Dermatologists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders treated by a Podiatrists
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Diabetic foot care, infection management, and amputation prevention
- Foot deformities
- Hammer’s toe
- Heel and arch pain/plantar fasciitis/Achilles tendinitis
- Injuries, breaks, and sprains
- Skin and nail conditions
Services and Treatments by Podiatrists in Lahore
Some of the treatments and services offered by a Podiatrist are;
- They will carefully study and diagnose any foot or nail-related problems such as skin and nail disease, congenital deformities, ulcers or tumour formation on the ankle or foot.
- A podiatrist might be the only qualified doctor to treat conditions like heel problems, arch problems, cysts on skin or inside, heel spurs, short lower limbs, shortened tendons, bone disorders.
- Create flexible casts to hold the foot and manage the fracture injuries in place.
- Talk and plan with patients for effective preventive foot care.
- Refer patients to other specialists when other symptoms appear.
Best Podiatrists in Lahore - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert podiatrists from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female best dermatologists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best podiatrists in Lahore are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best podiatrists in Lahore you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Lahore
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Podiatrist in Lahore?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Podiatrist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Podiatrist in Lahore?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Podiatrist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Podiatrist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Podiatrist near me in Lahore?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Podiatrist near you in Lahore.
How can I find the most experienced Podiatrist in Lahore?
To connect with the most experienced Podiatrist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Podiatrist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Podiatrist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing