Top Certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore
8 Sports Medicine Physician available in Lahore
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Sort by :
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Pain Management Specialist • Acupuncturist • Chiropractor
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Chiropractor
Dermatologist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialist • Nutritionist
Sports Medicine Specialist • Orthopedic Surgeon • Pain Management Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialist • Orthopedic Surgeon
Physiotherapist • Sports Medicine Specialist • Podiatrist
Sports medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with study, diagnosis and treatment of the fitness, nutrition and prevention of diseases and disorders related to sports and exercises.
Who is a Sports Medicine Specialist?
A Sports Medicine Specialist is a certified specialist who works with sports athletes to help them through their physical fitness, health, nutrition and physical injuries.
These specialists are highly trained physical therapies and certified athletic trainers. There are multiple stages of training and education in different aspects of sports medicine.
Types of Sports Medicine Specialists
- Physical Therapists/ Physiotherapists/ Pain Management Specialists - Physical Therapists or commonly known as Physiotherapists are health practitioner specialists that help with injury or trauma pain. Their exertise mainly encompases muscluksletal injuries.
- Certified Athletic Trainers - these are health professionals who specifically look after an athlete's progress in terms of physical fitness.
- Registered Dietitians - they are specialists who will draft customized diet plans for an athlete.
Common names of Sports Medicine Specialists
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore
Lahore, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Lahore for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ankle sprains
- Knee and shoulder injuries
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Heat illness
- Eating disorders
- Cartilage injury
- Tennis or Golf Elbow
- Hamstring Strain
- Shin Splints
- Groin Pull
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Separation
- Sprains and Strains
Services and Treatments offered by Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore
Almost all of the Specialist offer their services through the following set criteria:
- Immediate Facilitating through sports medicine as well as continuous monitoring of the injury.
- Injury Prevention Medicine provision.
- Diagnosing of the injury at its exact location and pathology.
- Identifying the root of the injury in order to diagnose further prevention
- Prescribing rehabilitation in case of substance abuse
- Prescribing further medication for the healing of the injury
- Drafting plans that will help minimize an athletes time away from the sport
- Introducing exercises and nutrition plans that will enhance long-term performance of the athlete.
- Athletic training
- Physician services
- Concussion services
- Sports nutrition
- Orthopedic services
- Imaging services
Best Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert muscle doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female top Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Lahore are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Sports Medicine Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Sports Medicine Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Sports Medicine Specialist near me in Lahore?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Sports Medicine Specialist near you in Lahore.
How can I find the most experienced Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore?
To connect with the most experienced Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Sports Medicine Specialist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Sports Medicine Specialist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Sports Medicine Specialist in Lahore?
Following are the 5 best Sports Medicine Specialists in Lahore:
- Dr. Waseem Javaid
- Dr. Qadar Zafar
- Dr. Maryam Rana
- Dr. Meesaq Rizvi
- Dr. Maryam Rafat