Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Cosmetologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
12 Top Certified Cosmetologists in Multan
Also known as Doctor of Cosmetology and کاسمیٹولوجسٹ
Last updated on Monday 09/05/2022
Cosmetology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with non-surgical and surgical treatments for enhancing the facial features and appearance of a person.
Who is a Cosmetologist?
A cosmetologist is an expert medical doctor in the field of cosmetology. A cosmetologist basically deals with the alternation, restoration and reconstruction of the human body.
Cosmetologists are often confused with plastic surgeons, however, a cosmetologist specializes majorly in aesthetic medicine while a plastic surgeon deals with the reconstruction of the human body due to any trauma or illness.
Types of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists can provide both non-surgical and surgical treatments for aesthetic purposes. For this purpose, they can simply practice as a general aesthetic medicine specialist or get additional training for surgical treatments.
They can further opt for specialization in the field of dermatology, plastic surgery etc. Therefore, due to different services and treatment, they can be further categorized as cosmetic dermatologists, skin specialists, estheticians, hair transplant doctors or aesthetic medicine doctors.
Common Names of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists are also known as
- Doctors of Cosmetology
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Doctors of Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialists
Cosmetologists in Multan
Multan-the capital and city of Multan division. It is a major economic and cultural centre of southern Punjab. It is the 7th largest city of Pakistan and hence is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities of Southern Punjab. People from all over the country, especially Southern Punjab, visit Multan to benefit from advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cosmetologists in Multan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Cosmetologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best doctors of cosmetology in Multan are:
- Actinic keratosis
- Latex allergy
- Contact dermatitis
- Spider veins
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin blemishes
- Skin irritation
- Fine lines
- Discolouration of skin
- Hair damage
- Hair loss
- Nail problems
- Varicose veins
- Skin scars
- Crow’s feet skin issue
- Sun-damaged skin
- Saggy skin
Services and Treatments by Cosmetologists in Multan
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best cosmetology doctors in Multan are:
- General Cosmetology- Accessing and treating all kinds of skin issues for aesthetic purposes.
- Moles- Providing the best medical care for all types of moles.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Hydrafacial- The skin is deeply cleansed, exfoliated and hydrated by this treatment.
- Facelift- A cosmetic treatment used for improving tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Cryotherapy- It is a procedure to remove warts and moles in the minimum possible time.
- Microneedling- It is a dermaroller procedure using small needles to prick the skin of the patient. This treatment aims to generate new skin tissues and collagen for firmer, smoother and toned skin.
- Dermabrasion- The appearance of the skin is improved by this skin exfoliating technique. It is done by treating fine wrinkles, scar tissue etc.
- Acne treatment- Targeting the sweat glands, skin cells and bacteria to help cure acne.
- Facial Brightening Treatment- A deep cellular level brightening facial treatment for glowing skin.
- Whitening Injections- It’s a total body whitening treatment using anti-ageing therapy, glutathione and glutathione boosters.
- Vampire Face Lift- It is one of the revolutionary cosmetology procedures that helps to restore the elasticity of the skin. New skin cells and tissues are generated using a person’s own platelets, the structure of the skin is improved.
- Acne Deep Clear Laser- Using advanced laser technology acne, acne redness and hyperpigmentation using acne is treated.
- Hair restoration- Treating hair loss by medication, PRP treatment and hair transplant surgery.
- Laser and Cosmetic Surgery- Using cosmetic injections, laser and other procedures to enhance the appearance of the skin.
- Laser Hair Removal- Unwanted facial and other body removal using laser therapy.
- Sclerotherapy- A procedure used to treat varicose and spider vein.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is a derma technique in which unwanted fat from the body is removed by liposuction.
Other common cosmetology services and treatment include:
- Buttock Lift
- Brow lift
- Chin augmentation
- Malar, cheek augmentation
- Forehead lifts
- Nose reshaping
- Soft tissue filler
- Spectra Facial
- Fat Injections and Fat Grafting
Our top cosmetologist in Multan will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cosmetologists in Multan - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cosmetologists from every part of Multan. Healthwire’s male and female best cosmetologists in Multan are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top cosmetologists in Multan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cosmetologist in Multan you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Cosmetologists in Top Hospitals of Multan
Doctors for Treatment in Multan
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Cosmetologist in Multan or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Cosmetologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Cosmetologist near you in Multan.
To connect with the most experienced Cosmetologist in Multan visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Cosmetologist in the Multan. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing