Top Certified Obstetricians in Multan
5 Obstetrician Doctor available in Multan
Also known as Ob/Gyn, Obstetric, Obstetrician Physician, Doctor of Obstetrics, Obstetrician Doctor and زچگی کے ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Dr. Nasira Naseem
Gynecologist • Obstetrician | MBBS, FCPS
Years of Experience
Dr. Naila Bilal
Gynecologist • Obstetrician
Years of Experience
Dr. Mahvish Javed
Gynecologist • Fertility Consultant • Obstetrician
Dr. Ayesha Adeel
Gynecologist • Medical Specialist • Obstetrician
Dr. Hajra Masood
Gynecologist • Obstetrician
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Obstetricians are medical health experts in the field of gynaecology. An obstetrician specializes in the woman’s reproductive system, childbirth and all aspects of pregnancy.
These specialist doctors are responsible for delivering babies and providing complete medical care to women from pregnancy (antenatal care) till birth (postnatal care).
Obstetrics and gynecology are interlinked. But, gynecologists are experts only in gynecology while obstetricians have specialization in both Obs and gynae.
Obstetricians in Multan
Multan- the capital and city of the Multan division. It is a major economic and cultural centre of southern Punjab. It is the 7th largest city in Pakistan and hence is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in Southern Punjab.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and best Obstetricians in Multan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Common Names of Obstetricians in Multan
Obstetricians in Multan are also known as
- Obstetrician physician
- Doctors of obstetrics
- Obstetrician doctor
- زچگی کے ڈاکٹر
Common Diseases and Disorders Treated by Obstetricians in Multan
An obstetrician in Multan is responsible for treating various illnesses and disorders. Some of the common diseases and disorders include:
- Placental Issues
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Fetal distress during pregnancy
- Irregular periods
- Reproductive cancers
- Vaginal Infections
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Asherman’s syndrome
- Haemolytic disease
- Nausea or morning sickness
- Gestational diabetes
- Muscle aches and pains
What Types of Treatments Do I Expect from a Top Obstetrician in Multan?
Some of the common services and treatments offered by a top obstetrician in Multan are:
- Monitor the health of the pregnant women, the health of developing babies etc
- Prenatal screenings
- Diagnosing congenital diseases and health complications
- Routine checkups of the pregnant women and fetus using ultrasounds, measurements and tests such as blood tests, urinalysis etc
- Diagnose and check the health conditions that affect the pregnancy or baby’s health such as diabetes, high blood pressure, genetic disorders and infections
- Diet and exercise counselling for the pregnant women
- Completely guide and help the patients during labour and pregnancy
- Normal delivery
- C-Section delivery
- Providing postpartum care to the mothers for about 6 weeks after the birth of a child
Our best-reviewed Obstetricians in Multan will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan as needed.
Obstetricians in Multan- Book Appointment
Healthwire has made the query “obstetrician near me” easy to find and connect with.
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert obstetricians from every part of Multan. Healthwire’s male and female obstetricians in Multan are famous for their holistic treatment.
Our best Obstetricians in Multan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the top 10 Obstetricians in Multan you can visit www.healthwire.pk or call 04232500989. You can also opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Multan
- Doctors for Cervical cancer in Multan
- Doctors for Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in Multan
- Doctors for Dysplasia in Multan
- Doctors for Ectopic pregnancy in Multan
- Doctors for Endometrial cancer in Multan
- Doctors for Fetal distress in Multan
- Doctors for Ovarian cancer in Multan
- Doctors for Vulvar cancer in Multan
- Doctors for Vulvodynia in Multan
Male/Female Obstetrician Doctors
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Obstetrician in Multan?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Obstetrician is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Obstetrician in Multan?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Obstetrician in Multan or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Obstetrician, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Obstetrician near me in Multan?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Obstetrician near you in Multan.
How can I find the most experienced Obstetrician in Multan?
To connect with the most experienced Obstetrician in Multan visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Obstetrician in the Multan. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Obstetrician?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Obstetrician in Multan?
Following are the 5 best Obstetricians in Multan:
- Dr. Nasira Naseem
- Dr. Naila Bilal
- Dr. Mahvish Javed
- Dr. Ayesha Adeel
- Dr. Hajra Masood