Plastic surgeons are the medical specialist responsible for the reconstruction of the facial and other body defects due to any disease, burns, traumas or birth defects such as cleft palate. Plastic surgeons also specialized in laser surgery, implanting material (plastic or metal), body contouring and trauma care.
5 Top Certified Plastic Surgeons in Multan
Also known as Doctor of Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon and پلاسٹک سرجن.
Hair Transplant Surgeon.Plastic Surgeon
13 Years Experience
MBBS , FCPS
MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery)
MBBS, FCPS (Plastic Surgery)
Hair Transplant Surgeon.Plastic Surgeon.Cosmetologist
Plastic Surgery is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various diseases plus disorders using plastic surgery.
Who is a Plastic Surgeon?
A plastic surgeon is a specialist medical health specialist who deals with the alternation, restoration and reconstruction of the human body using plastic surgery.
Types of Plastic Surgeons
One of the most competitive fields in medicine is plastic surgery. After MBBS, a plastic surgeon can either opt for a general surgery + plastic surgery residency program or can simply go for plastic surgery residency alone.
There are certain areas of plastic surgery in which the surgeons can go for subspecialization. Based on those sub-specializations, plastic surgeons are divided into the following 10 categories.
- General Plastic Surgeons- All kinds of plastic surgery services and treatments (illnesses, burns, birth disorders, trauma, accidents) are catered by these specialists.
- Cosmetic Surgeons- These plastic surgeons are experts in providing plastic surgery services for enhancing the facial features and appearance of a person.
- Pediatric Plastic Surgeons- These doctors deal in the plastic surgery treatment of illnesses, trauma, burns etc.
- Breast Surgeons- These surgeons are expert in providing breast surgery services such as rebuilding the breasts after tumour surgery, reducing the size of breasts or even changing their appearance.
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialists- These specialists are experts in providing plastic surgeries that change a person’s appearance or overall look.
- General Reconstructive Surgeons- These specialists often work in treating wounds, scar revisions and scar reparations.
- Scar and Burns Surgeons- Surgeries of burns and scars are done by these specialist plastic surgeons.
- Hands Specialists- Recurrent conditions and injuries of the hands are treated by these doctors.
- Craniofacial Surgeons- The surgeries of skull, face, ear, nose and mouth such as cleft lip, cleft palate, missing ears or nose, facial deformities etc are treated by these surgeons.
- Oculoplastic Surgeons- Also known as eye plastic surgeons or oculofacial surgeons, are specialized surgeons in the plastic plus reconstructive surgery of the facial and periorbital tissues such as (lacrimal or tear system, orbit or bony cavity around the eye, eyebrows, eyelids, forehead or cheeks.
- Bariatric Surgeons- These surgeons are experts in surgeries for weight loss.
Common Names of Plastic Surgeons
Plastic Surgeons in Multan are also known as
- Doctors of Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- پلاسٹک سرجن.
Plastic Surgeons in Multan
Multan- the capital and city of Multan division. It is a major economic and cultural centre of southern Punjab. It is the 7th largest city of Pakistan and hence is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities of Southern Punjab. People from all over the country, especially Southern Punjab, visit Multan to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best plastic surgeons in Multan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Plastic Surgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top plastic surgeon in Multan are:
- Acquired defects
- Birth defects
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Breast cancer
- Buerger’s disease
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- Eyelid ptosis
- Facial deformities
- Ganglion cyst
- Orbital fracture
- Skull fracture
- Soft palate cancer
- Skin blemishes
- Various cancer surgeries
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Deviated septum
Services and Treatments by Plastic Surgeons in Multan
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best plastic surgeons in Multan are:
- Blepharoplasty- Whether to improve the vision or for aesthetic purposes, this surgery is done.
- Breast Augmentation- Whether it is for aesthetic purpose or for tumour removal, breast augmentation surgery is done.
- Liposuction- Fat from specific areas of the body is removed using liposuction surgery.
- Abdominoplasty- Also known as a tummy tuck or the lower body lift, in this surgery, excess skin from the abdominal area is removed. This surgery is normally done on patients who lose excess weight after bariatric surgery etc.
- Rhinoplasty- It is a nose surgery done for aesthetic purpose or reconstructive purpose.
- Rhytidectomy- It is a surgical procedure for the treatment of wrinkles, fine lines etc.
- Forehead Lift- This surgical procedure helps improve the forehead skin by removing wrinkles, making the forehead tighter, correct drooping eyebrows, forehead furrows, hooded eyelids and frown lines.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Facelift- This treatment is used for improving the tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sclerotherapy- A procedure used to treat varicose and spider veins.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is a derma technique in which unwanted fat from the body is removed by liposuction.
Other specialized services that doctors of plastic surgery in Multan can offer include:
- Burn repair surgery
- Mastopexy and breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Migraine relief
- Congenital defect repair: cleft palate, cleft lip treatment and extremity defect repair
- Facial plastic surgery
- Forehead lifts
- Hair restoration surgery
- Hand surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Lower edge reconstruction
- Scar surgery
- Jaw straightening
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty
- Tissue degenerative conditions
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Corrective surgeries for genetic problems
Our best plastic surgeons in Multan will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Plastic Surgeons in Multan - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert doctors of plastic surgery from every part of Multan. Healthwire’s best male and female plastic surgeons in Multan are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top plastic surgeons in Multan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best plastic surgeon in Multan you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Plastic Surgeons in Top Hospitals of Multan
Doctors for Treatment in Multan
Male/Female Plastic Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions
On the first visit, the plastic surgeon would ask about medical history and assess your medical condition. In case you have a birth disorder, a plastic surgeon would provide you with a surgical treatment option. For your other conditions, a plastic surgeon would provide you with both surgical and non-surgical treatment options depending upon your condition.
Through many pieces of research, plastic surgery is considered to be safe. But, there are still complications related to plastic surgery such as infection, blood clots, pneumonia, problems related to anaesthesia and in rare cases, death.
Plastic surgeons are responsible for the restoration of your body parts via surgery. They are also expert in enhancing the appearance of the body for aesthetic purpose. They also help in improving the complexion of the skin by laser treatment to remove liver spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles etc.
If someone suffers from birth disorders (cleft palate, cleft lip), illnesses, injuries or burns etc, you need to visit a plastic surgeon. From consultation to treatment, your plastic surgeon will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a plastic surgeon: The type of health issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your health issue, if it’s birth disorder, illness, burn, face restoration etc and the treatment you want. The plastic surgeon should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best plastic surgeon near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best plastic surgeons near you in Multan, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best plastic surgeon in Multan is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best plastic surgeons in Multan or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a plastic surgeon subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified plastic surgeon in Multan via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best plastic surgeon in Multan. Find a list of the best plastic surgeons in Multan providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.