Top Certified Psychiatrists in Multan
4 Psychiatrist available in Multan
Also known as Mental Health Specialist , Mahir-e-imraz-e- nafsiyat
Sort by :
Psychology is the scientific study of human behaviour. Psychology includes a detailed study on the conscious and unconscious study of human mental, emotional and social behaviour.
Who is a Psychiatrist?
A Psychiatrist is a medical doctor and healthcare practitioner who interprets mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. They are fully qualified to assess both mental and physical aspects of psychological problems as well.
A Psychiatrist studies various cognitive behaviors including looking into the history of the patient before diagnosing a psychotic problem. People seek psychiatric help for many reasons
Types of Psychiatrists
Clinical Psychiatrists- a clinical Psychiatrist is a certified Psychiatrist who works directly with patients and runs clinically certified psychotherapies.
Psychiatry of intellectual disability (PID)- These psychiatrists work with people with intellectual and learning disabilities.
Child Psychiatrists- are board certified Psychiatrists who work closely with children in helping with their emotional and mental health issues.
Forensic Psychiatrists- is a certified Psychiatrist who works with crime and legal justice systems to understand the psychology behind criminal cases.
Military Psychiatrists- is a board certified Psychiatrist who works closely with the military occupants, and helps them navigate through their emotional and mental problems while being in military environments.
Common names of Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are also known as
Mental health specialists
ماہر نفسیات ,ذہنی معالج
Psychiatrist in Multan
Multan, is the 7th most populous city of Pakistan. Multan is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Multan for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Psychiatrists in Multan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Psychiatrists
Bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
Services and Treatments by Psychiatrists in Multan
Psychiatrists are known for their mental and emotional health therapies. There are different types of treatments offered by a Psychiatrist, however the following are some major services offered by Psychiatrists in Multan.
- Evaluation: this is an important step where a case study is created on each individual’s problem. This is a crucial process during which a Psychiatrist evaluates a patient’s well-being, concerns and present behaviour. Individual Psychotherapy: there are further distinctions to this form of therapy. According to an individual’s problem, the Psychiatrist will explore possible strategies to overcome the problem. Cognitive behavioural therapy is the most common form of physiotherapy.
- Family Therapy: this is an advanced form of psychological therapy that requires a cluster of therapies for a whole family unit. These treatments will involve interaction with the whole family to figure out possible therapy outcomes.
- Couples Therapy: this therapy is also known as marital counselling where couples go into therapy to work on the betterment of their relationship.
- Stress Management: Through this particular therapy you can manage the quality of your life in a more fulfilling and productive way.
- Psychological Testing: These are specialised psychological tests that determine the wide range of behavioural, emotional and mental issues.
Best Psychiatrists in Multan - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Multan. Healthwire’s male and female top Psychiatrists in Karachi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best health doctors in Multan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Psychiatrist in Multan?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Psychiatrist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Psychiatrist in Multan?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Psychiatrist in Multan or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Psychiatrist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Psychiatrist near me in Multan?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Psychiatrist near you in Multan.
How can I find the most experienced Psychiatrist in Multan?
To connect with the most experienced Psychiatrist in Multan visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Psychiatrist in the Multan. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Psychiatrist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Psychiatrist in Multan?
Following are the 5 best Psychiatrists in Multan:
- Dr. Yusra Hanif
- Dr. A. Sajjad Siddiqui
- Dr. Naeem Amjad
- Dr. Anees Ahmad