A Sports Medicine Specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies pain management for athletes and sports medicine.
3 Top Certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Dermatologist.Sports Medicine Specialist.Cosmetologist
Sports Medicine Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialist.Neurologist.Medical Specialist
MBBS, FCPS, Rehabilitation of Spinal Cord Injuries, Orthopaedic Trauma & Neurology
Sports medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with study, diagnosis and treatment of the fitness, nutrition and prevention of diseases and disorders related to sports and exercises.
Who is a Sports Medicine Specialist?
A Sports Medicine Specialist is a certified specialist who works with sports athletes to help them through their physical fitness, health, nutrition and physical injuries.
These specialists are highly trained physical therapies and certified athletic trainers. There are multiple stages of training and education in different aspects of sports medicine.
Types of Sports Medicine Specialists
- Physical Therapists/ Physiotherapists/ Pain Management Specialists - Physical Therapists or commonly known as Physiotherapists are health practitioner specialists that help with injury or trauma pain. Their exertise mainly encompases muscluksletal injuries.
- Certified Athletic Trainers - these are health professionals who specifically look after an athlete's progress in terms of physical fitness.
- Registered Dietitians - they are specialists who will draft customized diet plans for an athlete.
Common names of Sports Medicine Specialists
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan
Multan, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Multan is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Multan for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ankle sprains
- Knee and shoulder injuries
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Heat illness
- Eating disorders
- Cartilage injury
- Tennis or Golf Elbow
- Hamstring Strain
- Shin Splints
- Groin Pull
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Separation
- Sprains and Strains
Services and Treatments offered by Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan
Almost all of the Specialist offer their services through the following set criteria:
- Immediate Facilitating through sports medicine as well as continuous monitoring of the injury.
- Injury Prevention Medicine provision.
- Diagnosing of the injury at its exact location and pathology.
- Identifying the root of the injury in order to diagnose further prevention
- Prescribing rehabilitation in case of substance abuse
- Prescribing further medication for the healing of the injury
- Drafting plans that will help minimize an athletes time away from the sport
- Introducing exercises and nutrition plans that will enhance long-term performance of the athlete.
- Athletic training
- Physician services
- Concussion services
- Sports nutrition
- Orthopedic services
- Imaging services
Best Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert muscle doctors from every part of Multan. Healthwire’s male and female top Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Multan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Sports Medicine Specialists in Top Hospitals of Multan
Doctors for Treatment in Multan
Male/Female Sports Medicine Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a sports-related injury such as sprained ankle, fractures, and other injuries, you should immediately and only rush to a sports medicine specialist.
You need to visit a Sports Medicine Specialist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Sports Medicine Specialists are specialist doctors who are responsible for different procedures. Generally, a Sports Medicine Specialist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Sports Medicine Specialist in Multan is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Sports Medicine Specialist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Sports Medicine Specialist in Multan via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Sports Medicine Specialist in Multan. Find a list of the best Sports Medicine Specialists in Multan providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.