Top Certified Dietitians in Peshawar
1 Diet Specialist available in Peshawar
Also known as Dietetics, Diet Specialist, Doctor of Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Specialist, Food Specialist and Mahir-e-ghiza, ماہر غذائیت and ماہرغذا
Sort by :
Sports Medicine Specialist • General Physician • Psychiatrist • Dietitian • Nutritionist
Dietetics is the specialized field of health sciences in which principles of nutrition are applied to regulate food preparation and its intake to achieve better physical health by preventing and treating the diseases.
Who is a Dietitian?
A dietitian is the medical professional who works on individual dietary requirements by taking in all the factors that affect their diet and nutrition.
Types of Dietitians
Dietitians can pursue as a general dietitian or can opt for subspecialization in their field.
Following are the nine types of specialist dietetics;
- Clinical Dietitians- These dietitians provide dietary recommendation and counselling in clinical settings including healthcare facilities such as clinics and hospitals etc.
- Pediatric Dietitians- This type of dietitian specialist works for pediatric dietary requirements, creating pediatric dietary programs and treating them for a variety of dietary problems. Further, they also educate caregivers about the dietary requirements of peds that play a role in their growth and development.
- Gerontological Dietitians- Gerontological dietitians are the ones who fulfil the dietary requirements among elderly people. These dietitians provide services in old age homes, community health centers, hospitals or might be associated with private agencies.
- Food Service Dietitians- This type of dietitians are often associated with the food services companies such as cafes, restaurants and organizational setups. They help meal planning and ensure the quality of food in these setups.
- Consultant Dietitians- These dietitians service to health institutions and companies on contract basis by working individually. They can either work for individuals or the companies who are hiring them.
- Community Dietitians- This type of diet experts work to provide services in community healthcare setups. Their community focussed services are aimed to improve the health of women, children and elderly people.
- Sports Dietitians- These dietitians are the ones who render their services to athletes and sports professionals. Their services include the consideration of nutritional factors that affect the performance of sports.
- Business Dietitians- This type of dietitians offer their services commercially. These share their opinions on business platforms such as radio, television and even as resource speakers.
- Research Dietitians- Research dietitians are the ones involved in research on diet and nutrition. They study the interaction of various food nutrients and work on finding ways to prevent and treat different diseases.
Common Names of Dietitians
Dietitians in Peshawar are also known as
- غذا کا ماہر
Dietitian in Peshawar
Peshawar- the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is the 6th largest city in Pakistan. Apart from being famous for tourism and food, it is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified dietitian in Peshawar is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Dietitians
Conditions treated by a best dietitian in Peshawar are:
- Poor appetite
- Fatty liver
- Metabolic Eating
- Abdominal adhesions
- Intestinal-pseudo obstruction
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- High output stoma
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Nutritional imbalance
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Rumination disorder
- Restrictive food intake disorder
- Management of diseases such as cardiac diseases, pulmonary diseases, diabetes and renal diseases etc.
Services and Treatments by Dietitians in Peshawar
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best dietitians in Peshawar are:
- Weight management- Dietitians help people in weight management by helping them in weight gain and weight lose.
- Eating and Gastric Disorders- Dietitians also address eating and digestive disorders that compromise with the dietary requirements of individuals.
- Food Allergies and Intolerance- Dietitians also help with food allergies and intolerance. They help with the identification of potential causes and create ways to make them manageable without compromising the dietary status of individuals.
- Disease Management- Dietitians help in disease management by focussing on dietary care among patients especially those of older ages.
- Dietary Therapy- Dietitians provide dietary therapy that uses the principle of nutritions and apply those as a disease corrective measure.
- Private Consultancy- Dietitians can work in individual or organizational capacity to provide the individual and groups with dietary advice.
- Food Industry- Dietitians work in the food industry and help to promote food safety and improve the nutritional quality of food.
- Research Industry- Dietitians play a key role as a researcher where they work on the connection between and general well being aimed to prevent diseases and promote good health.
- Dietary Education- Dietitians also work to educate the general public in diet and its relation to other aspects of general health. They either work individually or with different organizations and conduct awareness seminars or run campaigns to promote general well being of masses.
Our best dietitian/dietary specialist will carefully examine your dietary condition and will draft a customized diet plan accordingly.
Best Dietitians in Peshawar - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert dietitians from every part of Peshawar. Healthwire’s male and female best dietitians in Peshawar are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best food doctors in Peshawar are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best dietitians in Peshawar you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Dietitian in Peshawar?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Dietitian is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Dietitian in Peshawar?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Dietitian in Peshawar or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Dietitian, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Dietitian near me in Peshawar?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Dietitian near you in Peshawar.
How can I find the most experienced Dietitian in Peshawar?
To connect with the most experienced Dietitian in Peshawar visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Dietitian in the Peshawar. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Dietitian?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Dietitian in Peshawar?
Following are the 5 best Dietitians in Peshawar:
- Dr. Rafi Ud Din Khattak