Top Certified Medical Specialists in Peshawar
Get 10% Discount On Your Online Payments
Book an appointment with doctor and pay online to get flat 10% discount.
51 General Practitioner available in Peshawar
Also known as General Practitioner, ماہرِ طب, Physician, GP and Mahir-e-tib
Sort by :
Dr. Zahid Fida
Medical Specialist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)
Habib Medical Complex (Peshawar) ( Dabgari Gardens )
Dr. Shehzad Ahmad
Gastroenterologist • General Physician • Medical Specialist | MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Medicine)
Khushal Medical Center ( Shoba )
Dr. Noor Ullah
Medical Specialist | MBBS
Lady Reading Hospital ( PTCL Colony )
Dr. Ghulam Shabir
Medical Specialist • Pulmonologist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), DTCD (UK)
Khyber Medical Centre (Dabgari Garden) ( Dabgari Gardens )
Dr. Mian Mufarih Shah
Medical Specialist | MBBS, FCPS
Hayatabad Medical Complex ( Hayatabad )
Dr. Jamal Uddin Marwat
Gastroenterologist • Medical Specialist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)
Khyber Teaching Hospital ( Rahatabad )
Dr. Zahid Wazir
Medical Specialist • General Physician | MBBS, MRCP (UK)
Khyber Teaching Hospital ( Rahatabad )
Dr. Fazle Rabbani
Medical Specialist • Gastroenterologist | MBBS, FCPS, MCPS
Khatak Medical Center ( Shaheen Muslim Town )
Dr. Arshad Taqweem Kaka Khel
Medical Specialist • Diabetologist | MBBS, MRCP
Khatak Medical Center ( Shaheen Muslim Town )
Dr. Islahud Din
Medical Specialist • General Physician | MBBS, FCPS Internal Medicine Specialist, General Physician
Prime Teaching Hospital ( Tahkal )
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Medical Speciality is a branch of medicine that is focused on studying specific diseases,learning medical practice skills, and the philosophy behind medicine use. Medical specialization is a very broad field after which an individual has to further specialize a particular body function.
Who is a Medical Specialist?
A medical specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced education in medicine and further trains in a specific field of medicine. Most of these specialists start off with general practice and study of the medicine.
Types of Medical Specialists
- General Physician - A General Practitioner or General Physician is a healthcare specialist who specializes in disease affecting the primary functions of the body. Their specialization, however, does not involve surgery. A General Physician specializes in treating all medical conditions affecting primarily cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, haematological and endocrine systems.
- General Surgeon - General Surgeons are primary healthcare practitioners who have specialized in surgery for treating disease and repairing injuries. They are also responsible for performing diagnostic tests and post-surgical healing guidance.
- Internal Medicine Specialist - Also known as Internist, an Internal Medicine Specialist is a general physician practicing highly advanced internal medicine regulation for major disease diagnosis and prevention. An Internist or a Doctor of Internal Medicine is NOT to be confused with an intern; who happens to be a first-year residency medical student.
- Endocrinologist - Endocrinologists treat a variety of metabolic and hormonal disorders. If you are suffering from a slow heart rate, dry skin, hormonal imbalance, these may be signs and symptoms of thyroid problems and so you have to consult an endocrinologist.
- Gastroenterologist - A Gastroenterologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats problems in the gastrointestinal tract and liver. They provide full primary care for gastric issues in both men and women. They are also known as ‘Stomach Specialists’.
- Family Medicine Specialist- A Family Medicine is a physician who is specifically trained in conventional medicine for an individual or a family involving all of the ages.
Common name of Medical Specialists
Also known as
- General Practitioner ,
- ماہرِ طب ,
Medical Specialists in Peshawar
Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is the 6th largest city in Pakistan. Apart from being famous for tourism and food, it is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over Pakistan, visit Peshawar for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Medical Specialists in Peshawar is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Medical Specialists
Services and treatments offered by a Medical Specialistin Peshawar are:
- Heart Conditions
- Breathing Complications
- Bacterial infections
- Diarrhea and Stomach issues
- Infections after surgery
- Parasite infections.
- Blood pressure, heart complications
- Weight complications
Services and Treatments offered by Medical Specialists in Peshawar
Services for a medical specialist are very vast. Most of these medical specialists have one or more specialities that they will be practicing. However almost all of the medical specialist provide these services to their patients;
- Preventive Care - Almost all medical specialists have been highly trained into advanced practices of preventive healthcare with a comprehensive health plan outlined for the patient.
- Diagnostic Services - Different tests and procedures run by a specialist to determine the underlying cause of the health issue. Some of these tests are but not limited to; X-Rays, Spirometry, pap smears, dexa scans, blood glucose tests, pregnancy tests, urine cultures, throat cultures, hemoglobin tests, stool occult blood tests and other blood tests.
- Emergency Services - Most Medical Practitioners also provide emergency family medicine, trauma care, holistic care and other means of medicine.
- Surgical Services - Some medical Specialists have further advanced practice in surgical services. Majority of the medical specialists are specialised in performing minor surgeries such as moles, skin warts, small cysts, skin grafting and skin lesions.
Best Medical Specialists in Peshawar- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Peshawar. Healthwire’s male and female top Medical Specialists in Peshawar are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best health doctors in Peshawar are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Medical Specialists in Top Hospitals of Peshawar
- Medical Specialist in Lady reading hospital
- Medical Specialist in Pak medical center (peshawar)
- Medical Specialist in Akbar medical center
- Medical Specialist in Khyber teaching hospital
- Medical Specialist in Khatak medical center
- Medical Specialist in Khyber medical centre (dabgari garden)
- Medical Specialist in Kuwait teaching hospital
- Medical Specialist in Hayatabad medical complex
Doctors for Treatment in Peshawar
- Doctors for Abdominal pain in Peshawar
- Doctors for Acidity in Peshawar
- Doctors for Anemia in Peshawar
- Doctors for Appendicitis in Peshawar
- Doctors for Backache in Peshawar
- Doctors for Bawaseer (piles) in Peshawar
- Doctors for Bloating in Peshawar
- Doctors for Bruise in Peshawar
- Doctors for Bursitis (bursa) in Peshawar
- Doctors for Chicken pox in Peshawar
- Doctors for Common cold in Peshawar
- Doctors for Constipation in Peshawar
- Doctors for Diarrhoea in Peshawar
- Doctors for Electrolyte imbalance in Peshawar
- Doctors for Enteric fever in Peshawar
- Doctors for Fever in Peshawar
- Doctors for Fissures in Peshawar
- Doctors for Food poisoning in Peshawar
- Doctors for Gas (flatulence) in Peshawar
- Doctors for Headache in Peshawar
Male/Female Medical Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Hijama Specialist in Islamabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Hijama Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Hijama Specialist in Islamabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Hijama Specialist in Islamabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Hijama Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Hijama Specialist near me in Islamabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Hijama Specialist near you in Islamabad.
How can I find the most experienced Hijama Specialist in Islamabad?
To connect with the most experienced Hijama Specialist in Islamabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Hijama Specialist in the Islamabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Hijama Specialist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing