Top Certified Physiotherapists in Peshawar
6 Physical Therapist available in Peshawar
Also known as Physical Therapist ,فزیوتھیراپسٹ,
Sort by :
Dr. Muhammad Bin Afsar Jan
Physiotherapist | BSPT, Ms. (PT)
Mr. Muhammad Ibrahim Khan
Physiotherapist | BSPT, MSPT
Dr. Hazrat Islam
Physiotherapist | Physiotherapist
Dr. Amer Abbas Qureshi
Physiotherapist • Psychiatrist | MBBS, FCPS, GMC
Dr. Muhammad Daud
Physiotherapist | DPT, MSPT
Dr. Muhammad Adnan
Chiropractor • Physiotherapist | MPT, DPT
Ever best physiotherapist
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Physiotherapy is an extended branch of medicine that deals in studying, diagnosing and treating through various physical exercises the musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Physiotherapy is a treatment to restore, maintain and increase a patient’s mucula mobility and well-being.
Who is a Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapist is a certified medical health practitioner who is qualified to treat people affected by muscular injury, illness or disability. A physiotherapist is fully trained in performing different forms of physical exercises on the patient. Their main focus of treatment is boh prevention and rehabilitation.
Types of Physiotherapists
There are different types of physiotherapists based on the different types of physiotherapy sessions. Each physiotherapist practice depends on the conditions treated and offered by it. Here is a list of different types of physiotherapists based on their area of expertise.
- Orthopedic physiotherapist - Orthopedic physiotherapy is defined as a medical speciality that specifically deals with the extremities of the spine, bone structure, muscles and ligaments.
- Cardio-respiratory physiotherapist - A new arising subspecialty of cardiology and physiotherapy, this speciality deals with acute cardio respiratory problems due to injuries on the chest cavity or a muscular disorder of the muscle in the chest cavity. You can also see a cardio respiratory physiotherapist if you have acute asthma, chest infections or breathing problems.
- Pediatric physiotherapist - Pediatric physiotherapists are specifically for children and young adults. They will treat any muscular complexity and injury disorder for children and youth from birth to 25 years.
- Sport physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are certified sports doctors who will perform physiotherapy exercises on sportsmen and will treat sports related injuries.
- Pelvic floor physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are focused on women’s pelvic floor. The pelvic floor supports the bowel and bladder muscles. A pelvic floor physiotherapist will treat women with weak muscles and may suffer from urine incontinence.
- Neuro physiotherapist - This type of physiotherapist is someone who suffers from muscular weakness of the neurological nature using different interventional techniques for different neurological disorders.
Common name of Physiotherapists
A Physiotherapist is also commonly known as
- Pain Specialist
- Pain management specialist
- Pain doctor
- Muscular pain doctor
- Physical Therapist
Physiotherapists in Peshawar
Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is the 6th largest city in Pakistan. Apart from being famous for tourism and food, it is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over Pakistan, visit Peshawar for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Physiotherapists in Peshawar is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Physiotherapists
- Sports injury
- Muscular dystrophy
- Back and neck pain
- Limited Range of Motion (ROM)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory Problems
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Huntington’s Disease
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Services and Treatments Offered by Physiotherapists in Peshawar
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some serious injury, trauma or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth or palliative care.
Best Physiotherapists in Peshawar- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Peshawar. Healthwire’s male and female top Physiotherapists in Peshawar are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Peshawar are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Physiotherapists in Top Hospitals of Peshawar
Doctors for Treatment in Peshawar
- Doctors for Backache in Peshawar
- Doctors for Bone fracture in Peshawar
- Doctors for Chronic pain syndrome in Peshawar
- Doctors for Golfer's elbow in Peshawar
- Doctors for Knee pain in Peshawar
- Doctors for Rotator cuff injury in Peshawar
- Doctors for Sciatica in Peshawar
- Doctors for Sports injury in Peshawar
- Doctors for Sprains and strains in Peshawar
- Doctors for Stress fractures in Peshawar
- Doctors for Tendonitis in Peshawar
- Doctors for Tennis elbow in Peshawar
- Doctors for Tracheal stenosis in Peshawar
- Doctors for Trauma pain in Peshawar
- Doctors for Whiplash in Peshawar
Male/Female Physical Therapists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Physiotherapist in Peshawar?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Physiotherapist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Physiotherapist in Peshawar?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Physiotherapist in Peshawar or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Physiotherapist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Physiotherapist near me in Peshawar?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Physiotherapist near you in Peshawar.
How can I find the most experienced Physiotherapist in Peshawar?
To connect with the most experienced Physiotherapist in Peshawar visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Physiotherapist in the Peshawar. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Physiotherapist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Physiotherapist in Peshawar?
Following are the 5 best Physiotherapists in Peshawar:
- Dr. Muhammad Bin Afsar Jan
- Mr. Muhammad Ibrahim Khan
- Dr. Hazrat Islam
- Dr. Amer Abbas Qureshi
- Dr. Muhammad Daud