Top Certified Endocrinologists in Quetta
5 Thyroid Doctor available in Quetta
Also known as Endocrinology Doctor, Hormone Doctor, Thyroid Doctor, Thyroid Specialist, Mahir-e-Hormone and ہارمونز کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Dr. Zafarullah Khan
Diabetologist • General Physician • Endocrinologist | MBBS, PhD
Dr. Syed Adnan Gillani
General Physician • Endocrinologist • Diabetologist | MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology
Assist. Prof. Dr. Suresh Kumar
Endocrinologist • Medical Specialist • Infectious Disease Specialist • General Physician • Diabetologist | MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology)
Dr. Bacha Khan
Endocrinologist • Medical Specialist • General Physician • Diabetologist | MBBS, DDM
Dr. Rabia Abubakar
Endocrinologist • Diabetologist | MBBS, DDM
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Endocrinology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the research, study, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases plus disorders related to the endocrine glands.
Who is an Endocrinologist?
An endocrinologist is a specialized medical doctor in the field of endocrinology who helps patients in diagnosing and treating diseases plus disorders related to endocrine glands (thyroid gland, pituitary glands, adrenal glands, pancreas, testes and ovaries.
Types of Endocrinologists
Endocrinology deals with hormonal issues. These hormones can affect our growth, body metabolism and even reproductive system. The specialists, endocrinologists, in this field can practice general endocrinology or can opt for further specialization. This involves further training and research fellowships.
Some of the major and common endocrinology subspecialties include the following 8 types of specialists:
- General Endocrinologists- All kinds of general endocrinology services and treatments are catered by these specialists.
- Internal Medicine Endocrinologists- These specialists deal with various illnesses, thus, they treat a wide range of patients. Some of the common and major health issues that these doctors treat include menopause, high blood pressure, thyroid diseases, osteoporosis, diabetes, high cholesterol levels and weight issues.
- Reproductive Endocrinologists- These specialists have expertise in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics. They work with patients who deal with infertility issues. Depending upon the patients, they offer different treatments from medication, surgery, in vitro fertilization etc.
- Pediatric Endocrinologists- Endocrine health issues in children and teenagers are treated by these specialists. Common diseases that an endocrinologist helps a child with are obesity, hypoglycemia, glandular conditions, type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Endocrine Oncologists- These specialists deal with the diagnosis and treatment of tumours production due to the hormones.
- Neuroendocrinologists- These specialists are responsible for the treatment of the disease that interlinks both hormone and brain.
- Thyroid Disease Specialists- These are the specialists who are expert in treating all kinds of thyroid-related disease and disorders.
- Nuclear Medicine Endocrinologists- These endocrinologists are experts in nuclear medicine. Not only they diagnose the disease but also help in radionuclide therapy.
Common Names of Endocrinologists
Endocrinologists in Quetta are also known as
- Endocrinology Doctors
- Hormone Doctors
- Thyroid Doctors
- Hormone Specialists
- Thyroid Specialist Doctors
- Doctors of Endocrinology
- ہارمونز کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Endocrinologists in Quetta
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province and the 10th largest city of Pakistan. Apart from being famous for the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” due to numerous fruits and dried fruits, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over the country, especially Balochistan, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best endocrinologists/hormone doctors in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Endocrinologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top endocrinologist/hormone specialist in Quetta are:
- Adrenal disorders (Addison’s disease, Cushing’s disease)
- Diabetes (Gestational diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes)
- Growth and Developmental problems in children (gigantism, short stature, precocious puberty, delayed puberty, disorders of sexual differentiation)
- Osteoporosis ( linked to estrogen deficiency, low testosterone levels, hyperthyroidism, menopause etc)
- Gynaecological disorders ( Amenorrhea, PCOS, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menopause and endometriosis)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) syndromes ( a rare disorder of endocrine glands tumour)
- Infertility in both men and women
- Thyroid Diseases (Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Grave’s disease etc)
- Pituitary Tumours
- Paget’s Disease
- Thyroid Cancer
Services and Treatments by Endocrinologists/Hormone Doctors in Quetta
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best endocrinologists/hormone doctors in Quetta are:
- General medication and treatment for all kinds of endocrine system diseases plus disorders.
- Glucocorticoid Pills- These pills are prescribed by endocrinologists to treat people suffering from the pituitary or adrenal glands issue.
- Growth Hormone Therapy- Treating growth hormone disorders in children and adults using growth hormone injections.
- Hormonal Birth Control- This treatment is used to treat PCOs, PMS and endometriosis in order to prevent postmenstrual osteoporosis.
- Insulin and other drugs for diabetes.
- Testerone Replacement
- Testosterone Replacement Drugs
Other specialized services that an endocrinologist in Quetta can offer include:
- Hypertension Treatment
- Goitre Treatment
- Gigantism and Acromegaly
- Metabolic Disorders
- Radioiodine Ablation
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
Our best endocrine doctors in Quetta will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Endocrinologists in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert hormone doctors from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s best male and female endocrinologists/hormone doctors in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top endocrinologists in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best endocrinologist in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
- Doctors for Diabetes in Quetta
- Doctors for Diabetes inspidus in Quetta
- Doctors for Diabetes type 1 in Quetta
- Doctors for Diabetes type 2 in Quetta
- Doctors for Dwarfism in Quetta
- Doctors for Gestational diabetes in Quetta
- Doctors for Goiter in Quetta
- Doctors for Growth disorder in Quetta
- Doctors for Gynecomastia in Quetta
- Doctors for Hyperthyroidism in Quetta
- Doctors for Hypoglycemia in Quetta
- Doctors for Obesity (overweight) in Quetta
- Doctors for Pituitary disorders in Quetta
- Doctors for Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) in Quetta
- Doctors for Thyroid cancer in Quetta
- Doctors for Thyroid disorders in Quetta
Male/Female Thyroid Doctors
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Endocrinologist in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Endocrinologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Endocrinologist in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Endocrinologist in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Endocrinologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Endocrinologist near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Endocrinologist near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Endocrinologist in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Endocrinologist in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Endocrinologist in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Endocrinologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Endocrinologist in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Endocrinologists in Quetta:
- Dr. Zafarullah Khan
- Dr. Syed Adnan Gillani
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Suresh Kumar
- Dr. Bacha Khan
- Dr. Rabia Abubakar