Top Certified Gastroenterologists in Quetta
12 Stomach Specialist available in Quetta
Also known as Digestion Specialist ,ماہرامراض معده ,Gall Bladder Specialist, Pancreas Specialist and Mahir-e-Imraz-e-Maida‘
Sort by :
Dr. Masood Tareen
Years of Experience
Yaseen Hospital ( Patel Bagh )Rs 1000
Dr. Tariq Marri
Gastroenterologist • Medical Specialist • Infectious Disease Specialist • General Physician • Diabetologist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)
Assist. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Usman Tareen
Pediatric Surgeon • Gastroenterologist • Medical Specialist | MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), MCPS (Medicine)
Dr. Muhammad Naseer
Medical Specialist • Gastroenterologist | MBBS, FCPS
Dr. Muhammad Farooq Khan
Medical Specialist • General Physician • Gastroenterologist | MBBS, FCPS (PIMS), Fellowship In ERCP
Dr. Dawood Ghilzai
Medical Specialist • General Physician • Gastroenterologist | MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Gastroenterology)
Dr. Syed Muhammad Akhtar Shah
Medical Specialist • Gastroenterologist | MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Gastrology)
Dr. Shehzada Dawood Ahmed Babar
Gastroenterologist • Diabetologist • Medical Specialist | MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Medicine)
Prof. Dr. Sherbat Khan
Gastroenterologist • Medical Specialist • Infectious Disease Specialist • General Physician | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Gastroenterology)
Assist. Prof. Dr. Zahoor Ahmed Shah
Gastroenterologist • General Physician • Medical Specialist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Gastroenterology is a specialized branch of medicine focused on the study of the digestive system and its related disorders. The gastroenterology study encompases all of the disorders and diseases affecting the organs from mouth till the large intestine.
It requires a detailed study and follow up of the functioning of gastrointestinal (stomach and intestine) organs such as bowel movement, digestion and absorption of complex molecules and functioning of the liver.
Who is a Gastroenterologist?
A gastroenterologist is a certified physician who has further specialised and practised in gastroenterology fellowship. They follow through multiple dedicated training programs where they learn the management of gastrointestinal tract right away from the mouth and liver.
It is crucial for all gastroenterologists to master quality consultative services, endoscopy services, completely evaluate and treat, and further be able to provide minimally invasive surgeries.
Types of Gastroenterologists
Gastroenterologists have subspecialties, where a certified gastroenterologist will work closely with other specialists or further specialize in a particular speciality himself. These are the most prominent sub specialities to be found with a gastroenterologist.
- General surgeon- a general surgeon in gastroenterology is specialized in performing surgical procedures on upper and lower gastrointestinal areas.
- Internal medicine specialist- a gastroenterologist can also specialize in internal medicine specialist who deals with internal gut health issues.
- Oncologist- a gastroenterologist will also work closely with a stomach cancer specialist and may also specialize further to treat stomach, intestinal and liver cancers.
- Hepatologist - most gastroenterologists are als associated with hepatologists and work closely with them to diagnose and treat different diseases related to the liver.
Common Names of a Gastroenterologist
A gastroenterologist is also known as
- Stomach health specialist
- Stomach cancer health specialist
- Stomach doctor
- Digestion specialist
- Gallbladder Specialist
- Pancreas Specialist
- ماهر امراض معده
Gastroenterologists in Quetta
Quetta, the capital and city of the Quetta division. It is a major economic and cultural centre of southern Punjab. It is the 7th largest city of Pakistan and hence is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities of Southern Punjab. People from all over Pakistan, especially, visit Quetta for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Gastroenterologists in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by a Gastroenterologist in Quetta
- Colon Polyps
- Colon Cancer
- Celiac Disease
- Heartburn, or Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Gallbladder Disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Cancer (Gastrointestinal, Liver, Pancreatic, Colorectal)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Gallbladder Disease
- GERD (Heartburn, Acid Reflux)
- Hemorrhoids (Swollen Veins in the Lowest Part of the Rectum and Anus)
- Ulcers (Painful Sores in the Stomach Lining)
Services and Treatments Provided by Gastroenterologists in Quetta
There are several specialists that perform a range of surgical and nonsurgical procedures that includes:
- Sigmoidoscopies - are procedures that evaluate endoscopic ultrasounds to examine the upper and lower GI tract, as well as other internal organs
- Colonoscopies - to detect colon cancer or colon polyps
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography - to identify gallstones, tumors, or scar tissue in the bile duct area
- Endoscopy - to study blood loss or pain in the bowel
- Liver biopsies - to assess inflammation and fibrosis
- Capsule endoscopies - to examine the small intestine
- Double balloon enteroscopy - to examine the small intestine
- Any disease or dysfunction is related to Pancreatic Disease
- Transplant surgeries - in the abdomen region
- Treating Bowel disease - this may include treatment of chronic inflammation in the digestive tract
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Endoscopic Surveillance
- Reflux Esophagitis- A gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Other diagnoses related to salivary glands, epiglottis, stomach, rectum, anus, esophagus and main intestine cavity.
Best Gastroenterologists in Quetta - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert stomach doctors from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s male and female top Gastroenterologists in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best stomach doctors in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Gastroenterologists in Top Hospitals of Quetta
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
- Doctors for Acidity in Quetta
- Doctors for Cholestasis in Quetta
- Doctors for Constipation in Quetta
- Doctors for Crohn's disease in Quetta
- Doctors for Diarrhoea in Quetta
- Doctors for Gallstones in Quetta
- Doctors for Gas (flatulence) in Quetta
- Doctors for Gastric cancer in Quetta
- Doctors for Gastrointestinal bleeding in Quetta
- Doctors for Gerd (gastroesophageal reflux disease) in Quetta
- Doctors for Gist (gastrointestinal stromal tumor) in Quetta
- Doctors for Heartburn in Quetta
- Doctors for Helicobacter pylori infection in Quetta
- Doctors for Irritable bowel syndrome in Quetta
- Doctors for Liver cirrhosis in Quetta
- Doctors for Ulcer in Quetta
Male/Female Stomach Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Gastroenterologist in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Gastroenterologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Gastroenterologist in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Gastroenterologist in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Gastroenterologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Gastroenterologist near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Gastroenterologist near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Gastroenterologist in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Gastroenterologist in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Gastroenterologist in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Gastroenterologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Gastroenterologist in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Gastroenterologists in Quetta:
- Dr. Muhammad Naseer
- Dr. Muhammad Farooq Khan
- Dr. Tariq Marri
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Usman Tareen
- Dr. Dawood Ghilzai