Top Certified Ophthalmologists in Quetta
9 Eye Specialist available in Quetta
Also known as Ophthalmologist ,ماہرامراض چشم ,Eye Doctor and Mahir-e-Imraz-e-chasham
Sort by :
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rahim Khan
Ophthalmologist | MBBS (Dow), DLO (Austria), MS (Pakistan)
Dr. Saifullah Nasar
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, DOMS
Dr. Manzoor Ahmad Khan
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, FCPS (Eye)
Prof. Dr. Riaz Ahmed Baloch
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, DOMS (Punjab), MCPS, FCPS (Pakistan)
Dr. Khalid Hameed
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, MCPS (Ophthalmology)
Prof. Dr. Shams Bazai
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, PhD (Ophthalmology)
Assist. Prof. Dr. Saif Ullah Tareen
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, FCPS (Ophthalmology), FCPS (Vetreo)
Dr. Muhammad Salman Ashraf
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shaban Kakar
Ophthalmologist | MBBS, PhD (Opthamology)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery that covers the medical condition of the eyes. Ophthalmologists are eye specialists who diagnose and deal with the treatment of disorders of the eyes.
Who is an Ophthalmologist?
An ophthalmologist is a doctor who specializes in eye conditions and can perform medical and surgical interventions. Ophthalmologists deal with physical changes in eyes, eye pain, and also treat serious eye problems.
Types of Ophthalmologists
Ophthalmologists treat different eye conditions but also require some further specific treatment for eye problems. There are further 6 subspecialties of ophthalmologists in the field of ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists- These are the eye specialists who specifically diagnose, treat, and manage retinal diseases, such as diabetic retinopathy or macular degeneration.
- Cornea Specialists- This specialty name indicates that it deals with the retina and its related diseases that cause cornea conditions, including refractive surgery, and corneal transplant.
- Pediatric Specialists- As the name suggests, this specialty deals with eye conditions in infants and children. Pediatric specialists deal with different eye conditions, including refractive errors, vision differences in both eyes, squint, misalignment of the eye, strabismus, and other eye diseases.
- Oculoplastic Surgeon- This specialty treats eyelids problems and eyeball surrounding area. Surgeons also deal in improving facial features through injections and surgeries.
- Neuro-ophthalmologists- These eye specialists diagnose and provide treatment for eye problems that occur due to muscle or nerve disorders. The common conditions include different eye conditions, such as nerve problems, vision loss, double vision, abnormal eye movements, squint, eyelid abnormalities, etc.
- Glaucoma Specialists- This specialty diagnoses and delivers the treatment of glaucoma through different methods, such as laser, surgery, and medicine.
Common Names of Ophthalmologists
Ophthalmologists in Quetta are also known as
- Eye Doctor
- ماہرامراض چشم
Ophthalmologists in Quetta
Quetta-the city of Pakistan. Quetta is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Ophthalmologists in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Eye Specialists
Disease and disorders treated by eye specialists in Quetta are:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Corneal Disease
- Corneal Disease
- Dry Eye
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Disease Simulations
- Low Vision
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
Services and Treatments by Ophthalmologists/Eye Specialists in Quetta
Most of the treatments and services delivered by the top eye specialists in Quetta are:
- Refractive Errors- Eye specialists correct refractive errors using contact lenses and glasses. Surgery is also an option to correct the refractive errors.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration- Deals with age-related eye conditions.
- Cataract- Eye specialists diagnose and treat faded colors, blurred visions, trouble with bright lights, trouble seeing at night, and double vision. They also offer the best treatments for such conditions.
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Eye specialists deal with damaged blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye.
- Glaucoma- Ophthalmologists treat this condition to cure the damage of the eye that occurs due to the abnormally high pressure in your eye.
- Amblyopia- This disease is treatable by wearing corrective lenses and with eye patches.
- Strabismus- It is cured by vision therapies that involve eye exercise, lenses, vision therapy programs, etc.
Our eye specialists/ophthalmologists will check your eye conditions carefully and will suggest the best suitable treatment accordingly.
Best Eye Specialists in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert eye doctors from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s male and female best eye specialists in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best ophthalmologists/eye doctors in Quetta are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best eye specialists in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
- Doctors for Cataract in Quetta
- Doctors for Chalazion in Quetta
- Doctors for Diplopia in Quetta
- Doctors for Dry eye (keratoconjunctivitis sicca) in Quetta
- Doctors for Eye infection in Quetta
- Doctors for Eye sweling in Quetta
- Doctors for Glaucoma in Quetta
- Doctors for Pink eye (conjunctivitis) in Quetta
- Doctors for Retinal detachment in Quetta
- Doctors for Squint in Quetta
- Doctors for Stye (hordeolum) in Quetta
- Doctors for Uveitis in Quetta
- Doctors for Weak eyesight in Quetta
Male/Female Eye Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Ophthalmologist in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Ophthalmologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Ophthalmologist in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Ophthalmologist in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Ophthalmologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Ophthalmologist near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Ophthalmologist near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Ophthalmologist in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Ophthalmologist in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Ophthalmologist in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Ophthalmologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Ophthalmologist in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Ophthalmologists in Quetta:
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rahim Khan
- Dr. Saifullah Nasar
- Dr. Manzoor Ahmad Khan
- Prof. Dr. Riaz Ahmed Baloch
- Dr. Khalid Hameed