The first visit of a pediatrician or a child specialist starts when a baby is born. The doctor will do a complete health examination of a baby to check the reflexes, weight etc and give proper guidance for the baby's nourishment. They are also responsible for the vaccination of the children.
14 Top Certified Pediatricians/Child Specialists in Quetta
Also known as Peadiatrician, Children Doctor, Baby Consultant, Child Specialist, Kids Doctor, Baby Doctor, Doctor of Peads, Mahir-e-imraz-e-itfal, Bachoun ka doctor, بچوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر and ماہرِ امراضِ اطفال
MBBS, FCPS (Peads)
General Surgeon.Laparoscopic Surgeon.Pediatrician.Oncologist
MBBS, MCPS (Peads), DCH , CMCH(Korea) MD (pakistan)
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Peads)
MBBS (BMC), MS (Pediatric Surgery), DCH
MBBS, MCPS (Peads)
MBBS, MCPS (Peads), DCH
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
Pediatrics is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to infants, children and teenagers.
Who is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician or child specialist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of the various diseases plus disorders in infants, children and teenagers.
Types of Pediatricians
Pediatricians or child specialists can simply practice general medicine in peads or can further opt for specializations in their field. There are 17 major types of subspecialties of pediatrics.
Following are the 17 types of specialist Pediatricians:
- Neonatal-Perinatal Pediatricians- These child specialists are responsible for providing complete medical care to the infants, before, during and after. Premature babies and those who are critically ill right after birth are treated by these doctors.
- Adolescent Medicine Specialists- From 11 to 21 years old, medical care is provided by these health specialists.
- Critical Care Pediatricians- These specialists facilitate the medical experts who treat children in critical or unstable health conditions. These doctors are normally seen working in the ICU department of the hospital.
- Child Abuse Pediatricians- If a child has suffered from abuse or neglect, these specialists are responsible for treating them.
- Developmental Behavioural Pediatricians- Behavioural development of children and teenagers are evaluated by these doctors. They are responsible for diagnosing, assessing and treating the growth development issues in young people.
- Pediatric Cardiologists- These are children heart specialists who deal with heart-related diseases plus disorders of the children.
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists- The gut and digestive issues are treated by these child specialists.
- Pediatric Endocrinologists- Hormones and thyroid-related diseases plus disorders including diabetes are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Oncologist- Different types of cancers in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Nephrologists- The diseases plus disorders of the kidney, urinary system and urinary tract infections are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Neurologists- These are the specialist child specialists who are responsible for diagnosing, treating and assessing the diseases and disorders related to the brain.
- Pediatric Pulmonologists- These doctors deal in diagnosing, treating and managing breathing problems and lung diseases in children.
- Pediatric Rheumatologists-Musculoskeletal disorders such as chronic pain and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in children are treated by these specialists.
- Pediatric Hematology- Blood-related diseases and disorders in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Dermatology- These specialist doctors deal in treating skin-related issues in children.
- Pediatric Psychiatry- Mental health, behavioural, autism and other related issues in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Surgeons- Any disease in children that require surgical treatment are dealt with by these doctors.
Common Names of Pediatricians
Pediatricians in Lahore are also known as
- Children Doctors
- Baby Consultants
- Child Specialists
- Kids Doctors
- Baby Doctors
- Doctors of Peads
- Bachoun ka doctor
- بچوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
- ماہرِ امراضِ اطفال
Pediatricians/Child Specialists in Quetta
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province and the 10th largest city of Pakistan. Apart from being famous for the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” due to numerous fruits and dried fruits, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over the country, especially Balochistan, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best child specialists in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pediatricians
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best pediatricians in Quetta are:
- Teething Issue in Children
- Common Cold
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis
- Eating Disorder
- Gut Issues
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD)
- Febrile Seizure
- Nose Bleeding
- Whooping Cough
- Ear Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Infection
- Bacterial Sinusitis
- Eating Disorders
- Sleeping Disorders
- Cleft/Lip Palate
- Genetic Defects
- Behavioural Issues
- Growth Problems
Services and Treatments by Pediatricians/Child Specialists in Quetta
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top child specialists/pediatricians in Quetta are:
- Complete physical examination of the children
- Diagnose and treat injuries, infections, illnesses, disorders and other health issues of children
- Assess the behaviour and growth of children
- Guide you properly regarding the growth and development of your child.
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Emergency critical care
- Infectious disease management
- Provide recommended immunization/vaccination to your children
- Work in collaboration with other specialists when your child becomes sick.
Our best child specialist in Quetta will carefully examine the condition of your child and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Child Specialists in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert paeds doctors from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s best male and female child specialists in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top pediatricians/child specialists in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best child specialist in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Pediatricians in Top Hospitals of Quetta
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
Frequently Asked Questions
If your baby or child is suffering from fever or any other illness you need to visit a pediatrician. Unlike adults, babies or children are unable to express their illness. Therefore, regular health checkups of babies are a must to avoid any severe illness. From consultation to treatment, your pediatrician or child specialist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
Based on the services and expertise, the pediatricians are divided into various types such as pediatric surgeon, pediatric oncologist, pediatric nephrologist, pediatric neurologist, pediatric orthopedic surgeon, pediatric dentist etc.
Pediatricians or child specialist doctors are responsible for treating diseases and disorders in babies, children or teenagers. If a child is suffering from a serious illness such as a heart issue or cancer then pediatric doctors would recommend the child to a specialist surgeon or other specialist doctors in that field for great treatment.
The common illnesses that are treated by a child specialist include fever, cough, sore throat, common cold, measles, mumps, chickenpox, ear pain, bronchitis, pain, infections etc.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a pediatrician or child specialist: Firstly, you need to check your baby’s health and behaviour pattern. Narrowing down the health issue and the treatment you want for your baby whether it's surgical or non-surgical. The pediatrician should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best pediatrician near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best pediatricians/child specialists near you in Quetta, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best pediatrician in Quetta is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best pediatricians in Quetta or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a pediatrician subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified pediatrician in Quetta via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best pediatrician in Quetta. Find a list of the best pediatricians in Quetta providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.