Top Certified Pediatricians in Quetta
14 Child Specialist available in Quetta
Also known as Peadiatrician, Children Doctor, Baby Consultant, Child Specialist, Kids Doctor, Baby Doctor, Doctor of Peads, Mahir-e-imraz-e-itfal, Bachoun ka doctor, بچوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر and ماہرِ امراضِ اطفال
Sort by :
Dr. Muhammad yousaf Khan kakar
Neonatologist • Pediatrician
Years of Experience
Prof. Dr. Dolat Khan
Pediatrician • Pediatric Surgeon | MBBS, FCPS (Peads)
Dr. Bashir Ahmed Kakar
Pediatrician | MBBS, MCPS (Peads), DCH , CMCH(Korea) MD (pakistan)
Dr. Shakeela Asmat
Pediatrician | MBBS, FCPS
Prof. Dr. Abdul Ghaffar Nagi
Pediatrician | MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Peads)
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Lashari
Pediatrician | MBBS (BMC), MS (Pediatric Surgery), DCH
Dr. Mahmooda Mustaqeem
Pediatrician | MBBS, MCPS (Peads)
Dr. Gul Jareen
Pediatrician | MBBS, MCPS (Peads), DCH
Dr. Muhammad Hussain
Pediatrician | MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
Dr. Muhammad Ramzan
Pediatrician | MBBS, DCH, FCPS
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Pediatrics is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to infants, children and teenagers.
Who is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician or child specialist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of the various diseases plus disorders in infants, children and teenagers.
Types of Pediatricians
Pediatricians or child specialists can simply practice general medicine in peads or can further opt for specializations in their field. There are 17 major types of subspecialties of pediatrics.
Following are the 17 types of specialist Pediatricians:
- Neonatal-Perinatal Pediatricians- These child specialists are responsible for providing complete medical care to the infants, before, during and after. Premature babies and those who are critically ill right after birth are treated by these doctors.
- Adolescent Medicine Specialists- From 11 to 21 years old, medical care is provided by these health specialists.
- Critical Care Pediatricians- These specialists facilitate the medical experts who treat children in critical or unstable health conditions. These doctors are normally seen working in the ICU department of the hospital.
- Child Abuse Pediatricians- If a child has suffered from abuse or neglect, these specialists are responsible for treating them.
- Developmental Behavioural Pediatricians- Behavioural development of children and teenagers are evaluated by these doctors. They are responsible for diagnosing, assessing and treating the growth development issues in young people.
- Pediatric Cardiologists- These are children heart specialists who deal with heart-related diseases plus disorders of the children.
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists- The gut and digestive issues are treated by these child specialists.
- Pediatric Endocrinologists- Hormones and thyroid-related diseases plus disorders including diabetes are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Oncologist- Different types of cancers in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Nephrologists- The diseases plus disorders of the kidney, urinary system and urinary tract infections are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Neurologists- These are the specialist child specialists who are responsible for diagnosing, treating and assessing the diseases and disorders related to the brain.
- Pediatric Pulmonologists- These doctors deal in diagnosing, treating and managing breathing problems and lung diseases in children.
- Pediatric Rheumatologists-Musculoskeletal disorders such as chronic pain and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in children are treated by these specialists.
- Pediatric Hematology- Blood-related diseases and disorders in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Dermatology- These specialist doctors deal in treating skin-related issues in children.
- Pediatric Psychiatry- Mental health, behavioural, autism and other related issues in children are treated by these doctors.
- Pediatric Surgeons- Any disease in children that require surgical treatment are dealt with by these doctors.
Common Names of Pediatricians
Pediatricians in Lahore are also known as
- Children Doctors
- Baby Consultants
- Child Specialists
- Kids Doctors
- Baby Doctors
- Doctors of Peads
- Bachoun ka doctor
- بچوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
- ماہرِ امراضِ اطفال
Pediatricians/Child Specialists in Quetta
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province and the 10th largest city of Pakistan. Apart from being famous for the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” due to numerous fruits and dried fruits, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over the country, especially Balochistan, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best child specialists in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pediatricians
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best pediatricians in Quetta are:
- Teething Issue in Children
- Common Cold
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis
- Eating Disorder
- Gut Issues
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD)
- Febrile Seizure
- Nose Bleeding
- Whooping Cough
- Ear Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Infection
- Bacterial Sinusitis
- Eating Disorders
- Sleeping Disorders
- Cleft/Lip Palate
- Genetic Defects
- Behavioural Issues
- Growth Problems
Services and Treatments by Pediatricians/Child Specialists in Quetta
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top child specialists/pediatricians in Quetta are:
- Complete physical examination of the children
- Diagnose and treat injuries, infections, illnesses, disorders and other health issues of children
- Assess the behaviour and growth of children
- Guide you properly regarding the growth and development of your child.
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Emergency critical care
- Infectious disease management
- Provide recommended immunization/vaccination to your children
- Work in collaboration with other specialists when your child becomes sick.
Our best child specialist in Quetta will carefully examine the condition of your child and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Child Specialists in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert paeds doctors from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s best male and female child specialists in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top pediatricians/child specialists in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best child specialist in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Pediatricians in Top Hospitals of Quetta
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
- Doctors for Abdomen diseases in children in Quetta
- Doctors for Abdominal pain in Quetta
- Doctors for Allergies in children in Quetta
- Doctors for Cholestasis in Quetta
- Doctors for Common cold in Quetta
- Doctors for Dwarfism in Quetta
- Doctors for Fever in Quetta
- Doctors for Food poisoning in Quetta
- Doctors for Hepatitis a in Quetta
- Doctors for Hernia in Quetta
- Doctors for Hiccups in Quetta
- Doctors for Hypothyrodism in Quetta
- Doctors for Malaria in Quetta
- Doctors for Meningitis in Quetta
- Doctors for Mumps in Quetta
- Doctors for Pneumonia in children in Quetta
- Doctors for Polio in Quetta
- Doctors for Respiratory tract infections (rti) in Quetta
- Doctors for Rickets in Quetta
- Doctors for Scarlet fever (scarlatina) in Quetta
Male/Female Child Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Pediatrician in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Pediatrician is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Pediatrician in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Pediatrician in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Pediatrician, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Pediatrician near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Pediatrician near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Pediatrician in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Pediatrician in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Pediatrician in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Pediatrician?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Pediatrician in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Pediatricians in Quetta:
- Prof. Dr. Dolat Khan
- Dr. Bashir Ahmed Kakar
- Dr. Shakeela Asmat
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Ghaffar Nagi
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Lashari