A Radiologist is a medical health practitioner who studies different diseases and disorders by using imaging technology.
2 Top Certified Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan
Also known as Doctor of Radiology
Radiology is a distinguished branch of medicine that uses imaging technology to diagnose and treat different diseases. Radiology is divided into two main categories, diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.
Who is a Radiologist?
A Radiologist is a medical healthcare practitioner who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases using X-rays, MRI medical imaging, and CT scans. A radiologist doctor has extensive training in nuclear medicine as well.
Types of Radiologists
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine - A Radiologist in Hospice and Palliative medicine is specialised in relieving the suffering experienced by terminally ill patients.
- Neuroradiology - A Radiologist who diagnoses and treats disorders and disabilities related to brain, sinuses, spinal system, neck region, central nervous system, degenerative diseases, cancer, stroke, trauma and cerebrovascular disease.
- Nuclear Radiology- A radiologist who studies nuclear radiology to look for trace substances of radioactive material to determine the nature of the disorder.
- Pain Medicine- A radiologist in pain medicine provides medicine care for patients who have acute, chronic or pain due to cancer treatment.
- Radiation Oncology- A radiologist who uses high radiation therapy to treat cancer and other non-malignant diseases.
- Pediatric Radiology- A Radiologist who is trained in pediatric radiology using different imaging procedures to diagnose, manage and treat different abnormalities in children especially the ones that are congenital at birth.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology- A specialist in vascular and interventional radiology diagnoses and treats diseases with the use of various radiologic imaging technologies.
- Emergency Radiology- It is a subspecialty of diagnostic radiology that have specialties in emergency working closely with physicians and using imaging based tools to diagnose trauma diseases and disorders.
Common Names of Radiologists
Also known as Doctor of Radiology
Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan
Rahim Yar Khan, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Rahim Yar Khan is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Rahim Yar Khan for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Radiologists
- Breast cancer
- Cardiac (Heart)
- Carotid artery
- Clinical trial candidacy
- Colorectal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Blood clots and peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Brain tumors
- Many types of cancers
- Pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cirrhosis of the liver, fatty liver disease and liver fibrosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Kidney failure
- Renal cysts
Services and Treatments offered by Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan
- Breast imaging (studying mammograms and diagnosing the results).
- Cardiovascular radiology (heart and circulatory system).
- Emergency radiology treatment.
- Gastrointestinal radiology (all the gut organs including stomach intestines and abdomen).
- Head and neck radiology.
- Musculoskeletal radiology (testing muscles and skeleton).
- Pediatric radiology(all the tests and diagnosis related to children).
- Neuroradiology (studying and diagnosing the central nervous system).
- Advance Detection and Analysis with radiology
- Treating minimal invasive technology to study different diseases such as uterine fibroids, heart diseases, heart stroke, pain, and injury recovery.
- Performing radiation oncology.
- Fluoroscopy uses X-rays in creating moving images of the body.
- Nuclear medicine imaging to see inside the body
Best Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert Radiologists from every part of Rahim Yar Khan. Healthwire’s male and female top Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Radiologists in Rahim Yar Khan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Radiologists in Top Hospitals of Rahimyar Khan
Doctors for Treatment in Rahimyar-khan
Frequently Asked Questions
Radiologist doctors will first ask you about your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand, and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing, and then prepare a customized health plan for you.
You need to visit a Radiologist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Radiologists are specialist doctors who are responsible for a different procedures. Generally, a Radiologist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Radiologist in Rahimyar khan is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Radiologists in Rahimyar khan or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Radiologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Radiologist in Rahimyar khan via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Radiologist in Rahimyar khan. Find a list of the best Radiologists in Rahimyar khan providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.