Top Certified Anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi
15 Anesthesia Doctor available in Rawalpindi
Also known as anesthesiologists, anaesthetists, anaesthesia specialist, بے ہوش کرنے والا ڈاکٹر and اینستھیسیولوجسٹ
Sort by :
Anesthesiologist • Pain Management Specialist
Anesthesiologist • Pain Management Specialist
Anaesthesiology or Anesthesiology is a specialized field of medicine in which medical health specialists study and deal in the complete perioperative care of the patients during, before and after the surgery.
This field of medicine includes anesthesia, pain medicine, critical emergency medicine and intensive care medicine.
Who is an Anesthesiologist?
An anesthesiologist is a specialized medical doctor in the field of anesthesiology. The anesthesiologists are responsible for developing anesthesia plans for the patients, perioperative and post-operative care.
Types of Anesthesiologists
The role of an anesthesiologist is more than just providing anaesthesia to the patients. They ensure the safety of the patient throughout the procedure.
Every anesthesiologist is trained specifically to provide the best services throughout the surgical treatment. But, some further specialize in other areas of medicine.
Some of the other major types of anesthesiologists are:
- Obstetrics anesthesiologists- These anesthesiologists offer anesthesia and pain relief during the delivery and labour.
- Neuro anesthesiologists- Specialist anesthesiologist providing anesthesia services during neurology surgeries.
- Cardiac anesthesiologists- These anesthesiologists provide anesthesia for all kinds of heart surgeries.
- Pediatric anesthesiologists- These anesthesia doctors are specialist children anesthesiologists providing anesthetics and pain management services to infants, children and teenagers.
Common Names of Anesthesiologists
Anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi are also known as
- Anaesthesia doctor
- Anaesthetics doctor
- Doctor of anesthesiology
- Physician anesthesiologists
- بے ہوش کرنے والا ڈاکٹر
Anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi- is a very important commercial, industrial and administrative city of Pakistan. Rawalpindi and Islamabad collectively form the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. Due to this, Rawalpindi is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and top anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Common Diseases and Disorders Treated by Anesthesiologists
Anesthesia doctors are basically responsible for the perioperative, post-operative care and pain management of the patients. They make sure that the surgery goes well plus that the anesthesia is effective and safe for the patient.
Some of the common diseases and surgeries during which top anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi provide their services are:
- Pain management
- Chronic pain
- Back pain
- Cystic fibrosis
- Cystic hygroma
- Burns treatment
- Neurology problems
- Haematological disorders
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Dental surgery
- Health issues in children with down syndrome
- Emergency surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Minor to major surgical procedures
- Hospice and palliative medicine
Services and Treatments by Anesthesia Doctors in Rawalpindi
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best anesthesia doctors in Rawalpindi are:
- General Anesthesia- This anesthesia is normally given to the patients during major operations such as open-heart surgery and knee replacement surgery. This anesthesia is given to the patients through an IV or anesthesia mask.
- IV Sedation or Monitored Anesthesia- This anesthesia procedure opted for minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopies, colonoscopies etc. this anesthesia can also be combined with regional or local anesthesia depending upon the surgery. In IV sedation a patient feels relaxed thus it has various consciousness levels. The sedation level i.e. minimal to deep depends upon the procedure.
- Local Anesthesia- This anesthesia is commonly given during procedures such as stitching deep cuts, removing a mole or setting a broken bone. In this anesthesia, an injection is used to numb the small part of the body on which the medical procedure is performed. In this, you would be conscious but you won’t feel any pain.
- Regional Anesthesia- This anesthesia along with the epidurals and spinal blocks are given to the patients during childbirth and for surgical procedures of the abdomen, leg and arm. Just as the name indicates, this anesthesia is given either by a catheter (a small tube) or through an injection. A large part of the body is being numbed in this anesthesia i.e. from the waist down.
- Apart from these aforementioned services, anaesthesia doctors are responsible for the proper monitoring of the vital signs of the patient throughout the surgery.
Our top anesthesia doctor in Rawalpindi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized anesthesia plan for you.
Best Anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert male and female anesthesiologists from every part of Rawalpindi. Healthwire’s male and female anesthesia doctors in Rawalpindi are famous for their holistic extensive treatment. Our best anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi are practising in the well-reputed hospitals and clinics in Rawalpindi.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Anesthesiologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Anesthesiologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Anesthesiologist near me in Rawalpindi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Anesthesiologist near you in Rawalpindi.
How can I find the most experienced Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi?
To connect with the most experienced Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Anesthesiologist in the Rawalpindi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Anesthesiologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Anesthesiologist in Rawalpindi?
Following are the 5 best Anesthesiologists in Rawalpindi:
- Dr. Khalid Azeem
- Dr. Khalid Buland
- Dr. Muhammad Ahsan Ul Haque
- Dr. Imran-Ul-Haq
- Dr. Mobasher Ahmad Saeed