Top Certified Diabetologists in Rawalpindi
7 Diabetes Doctor available in Rawalpindi
Also known as Diabetes doctor, Diabetes Specialist, Sugar doctor, ذیابیطس کے ماہر ڈاکٹر, ڈایابیٹولوجسٹ, ذیابیطس میں ماہر and شوگر کے مرض کا ماہر
Sort by :
General Physician • Diabetologist • Internal Medicine Specialist • Family Physician
Cardiologist • Diabetologist
General Physician • Diabetologist • Medical Specialist
General Physician • Diabetologist
General Physician • Diabetologist
Gastroenterologist • Rheumatologist • Endocrinologist • Diabetologist • Internal Medicine Specialist
Diabetology is a specialized field of endocrinology that deals with the diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and prevention of diabetes.
Who is a Diabetologist?
A diabetologist is a medical health specialist who deals in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of diabetes and its complications. Diabetes is a condition in which sugar level in blood is affected. The diabetologist will help to maintain the blood sugar levels through medication and different therapies.
Types of Diabetologists
Diabetology is a specialized field of endocrinology. There are no diverse subspecialties in this field, however, there are other doctors who need to work together with the diabetologists for patient’s health.
The diabetologists can be of the following types:
- General Diabetologists- These specialists treat people of all age, who suffer from diabetes. They prepare a customized treatment plan for each patient.
- Pediatric Diabetologists- These are the specialized doctors who deal with diabetes and its complications in children.
Apart from the aforementioned doctors, other medical specialists treat diabetes and help you manage and monitor your condition. These doctors are:
- Primary Care Physicians- These doctors can help you with a regular checkup and monitoring of diabetes.
- Endocrinologists- People who suffer from diabetes type 1 are normally treated by endocrinologists. This is due to the reason that diabetes is a disease of the pancreatic gland. This gland is a part of the endocrine system and comes under the speciality of endocrinology.
- Eye Doctors- People suffering from diabetes, also need to get themselves checked by an eye doctor. Eye complications due to diabetes can lead to cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy or diabetic macular oedema hence regular eye checkups are a must to avoid any further health complications.
- Nephrologists- The risk of suffering from kidney disease increases due to diabetes. So, if someone is suffering from diabetes, a yearly visit to a nephrologist is recommended to reduce the risk of developing kidney disease.
- Podiatrists- Long-Lasting diabetes can damage the nerve and cause vascular disease. These conditions can particularly affect your feet and hence you need to visit a podiatrist. This specialist would help you properly monitor your feet in case of any serious infections that can lead to gangrene or even amputation.
- Dietitians- In managing diabetes, diet plays a major role. A certified dietitian will provide you with a personalized diet plan that can help you in managing your blood sugar levels.
Common Names of Diabetologists
Diabetologists in Rawalpindi are also known as
- Diabetes Doctors
- Diabetes Specialists
- Sugar Doctors
- Doctors of Diabetology
- ذیابیطس کے ماہر ڈاکٹر
- ذیابیطس میں ماہر
- شوگر کے مرض کا ماہر
Diabetologists in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi- is a very important commercial, industrial and administrative city of Pakistan. Rawalpindi and Islamabad collectively form the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. Due to this, Rawalpindi is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People visit Rawalpindi to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best diabetologists in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Diabetologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top diabetologist in Rawalpindi are:
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- Juvenile diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Complications due to diabetes
Services and Treatments by Diabetologists/Diabetes Specialists in Rawalpindi
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best diabetes specialists/diabetes doctors in Rawalpindi are:
- Examination and diagnosis of diabetes type I and II
- Diagnosing the complications related to the diabetes
- Management of diabetes
- Pediatric diabetology
- Diet plan for the diabetic patients
- Hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia treatment
- Counselling sessions for diabetic patients
- Diabetic pump therapy
- Disorders of male/female gland hormones
- Lipid abnormalities
- Parathyroid gland disorders
- Pituitary gland disorders
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Techniques for using insulin
- Metabolic disorder treatment
Our best sugar doctor/sugar specialist in Rawalpindi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Diabetologists/Diabetes Doctors in Rawalpindi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert diabetes doctors from every part of Rawalpindi. Healthwire’s best male and female diabetologists/diabetes specialists in Rawalpindi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top diabetologists/diabetes doctors in Rawalpindi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best diabetologist/diabetes doctor in Rawalpindi you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I find the best Diabetologist near me in Rawalpindi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Diabetologist near you in Rawalpindi.
What is the fee range of the Diabetologist in Rawalpindi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Diabetologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Diabetologist in Rawalpindi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Diabetologist in Rawalpindi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Diabetologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the most experienced Diabetologist in Rawalpindi?
To connect with the most experienced Diabetologist in Rawalpindi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Diabetologist in the Rawalpindi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Diabetologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Diabetologist in Rawalpindi?
Following are the 5 best Diabetologists in Rawalpindi:
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Wajahat Sultan Baig
- Dr. Naveed Yaqoob Niazi
- Dr. Muhammad Kashif
- Dr. Aziz Un Nisa
- Dr. Wasim Ud Din